Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Ok Thats It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2005, 10:14 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why is this thread still STICKY? I thought this problem was resolved? Seems like keeping it sticky is just going to fuel the flame.

Old 04-23-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by Randys_G
why is this thread still STICKY? I thought this problem was resolved? Seems like keeping it sticky is just going to fuel the flame.
Why do you ask so many questions and why don't you stay in your own forum? Huh RAND-"E"

BTW, did you drive your car out to Texas or had it shipped? I never followed the thread if there was one... =P

Old 04-25-2005, 09:29 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by wickedG35
Why do you ask so many questions and why don't you stay in your own forum? Huh RAND-"E"

BTW, did you drive your car out to Texas or had it shipped? I never followed the thread if there was one... =P
HAHAHAHA...old skool..."he was standing over there a minute ago with RAND-"E", he's rocking the mic ya know?"

I drove it. And got a nice ding in my hood from an unavoidable piece of metal!

Old 05-30-2005, 11:48 PM
Just a dumb question, but what does banning the IP address really do? I mean since everyone here is most likely assigned a dynamic IP address from a DHCP server, it continually changes. How does that stop people?

Old 05-31-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by Inno
Just a dumb question, but what does banning the IP address really do? I mean since everyone here is most likely assigned a dynamic IP address from a DHCP server, it continually changes. How does that stop people?
Doesn't stop them at all. But you lose your screen name and post count! To some, that's golden

Old 05-31-2005, 12:45 AM
Unfortunately, after reading these threads and some of the replies I don't think I'm ever going to come back to this site again. It's sad but this has even turned me off to owning a G. A couple years ago I read the forums on mkiv all the time and I never witnessed anything so troubling. It's really just sad.

Old 05-31-2005, 02:48 AM
Originally Posted by sugerman
Unfortunately, after reading these threads and some of the replies I don't think I'm ever going to come back to this site again. It's sad but this has even turned me off to owning a G. A couple years ago I read the forums on mkiv all the time and I never witnessed anything so troubling. It's really just sad.
If you are easily offended by exchange of words online then maybe you shouldn't really be here. Wait, this is the CA section. Why are you reading this anyway?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.