Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Ok Thats It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Ok Thats It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS IT GUYS!!!!

IF a post is going and its relating about cars, and SOMEONE trys to start something like the few example posts i am going to link to, then that person and all the collaborators will BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THen after that warning if that person does it again HE WILL BE BANNED!!! Keep in mind we DO BAN THE IP address....

Example:

https://g35driver.com/forums/southern-california/50216-how-we-do.html

https://g35driver.com/forums/southern-california/50223-mika-xena-looking-hot.html

Almost going to be closed or moved thread:

https://g35driver.com/forums/southern-california/50178-concerns-forum.html

Consider yourself notified!!!!

IF a post is not relating about cars, I WILL EITHER MOVE IT in the OFF TOPIC area or if its too offensive or racist i will just get rid of it all together!!!

Laterz,

Your friendly mod.....

Old 04-10-2005, 03:13 PM
I think this quote from Dizz is the best quote i have heard on this topic.

"PW, it's not a matter of winning or losing.

We're just a bunch of guys and gals that own a pretty kick a$s car.
Anyone's ethnicity shouldn't even be a concern."

that just about sums up this mess, i think.

Old 04-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Hey Edward,

I'd like to add that you are doing a very POOR job moderating this forum. You are here like once every week and not going through posts like a mod should do. Do you believe that it is right for Greddysetgo to make a thread "Mike and Xena are looking hot" w/ pictures of their cars from their meet when RIGHT BEFORE he made a thread about the meet showing pictures of the meet!

You should have totally seen that and DELETED the thread. I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job, but be a little more active will you? Posts like that should be DELETED immediatly.

Old 04-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Ed is doing his job... he just doesn't have time to always be here to babysit your childish comments and pathetic attempts at sarcasim. They know you're the one that's always causing trouble. IF they wanted your 2 cents they'd make you a moderator...obviously you're not...point taken?

If you have such a problem with the thread...don't read it. This is a G35 forum... if Greddy wants to post pictures of our cars on 2 different thread..so be it. They're not duplicates... and leave it up to the mod/admin to tell us how to post...save your 2cents for youself.

Old 04-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Wick won't be coming back for a week. Maybe that'll help him cool down. I'm tired of his attitude of late, and this is just the straw that broke the camel's back to me.

Ed, you're great. We appreciate your hard work like you wouldn't believe. You're one of the few mods who talks to the admins on a regular basis and asks us for help when you know it's needed. Don't let this his attitude get you down-- you remember when he asked to be a mod and was denied? Yeah.

G

Old 04-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Ed, you're the moderator. When you see things that are out of place, just act on it right away. Sometimes giving it too much time can make it worse. I know, I've been there and done that when I was moderating for another car forum. There are members who can be dealt with and members who just refuse to follow.

keep up the good work.

Old 04-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Yeah Ed... YOU'RE AWESOME. KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB. And Geo...YOU'RE THE BEST!!! THE VERY BEST!!!

Old 04-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G35Princess
Yeah Ed... YOU'RE AWESOME. KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB. And Geo...YOU'RE THE BEST!!! THE VERY BEST!!!
ok Mali, enough brown-nosing!! lol

(GB, youre the best!)

Old 04-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by wickedG35
Hey Edward,

I'd like to add that you are doing a very POOR job moderating this forum. You are here like once every week and not going through posts like a mod should do. Do you believe that it is right for Greddysetgo to make a thread "Mike and Xena are looking hot" w/ pictures of their cars from their meet when RIGHT BEFORE he made a thread about the meet showing pictures of the meet!

You should have totally seen that and DELETED the thread. I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job, but be a little more active will you? Posts like that should be DELETED immediatly.
this was just stupid. now he's just asking for it. ed is doing his job just fine. and as far as "being active", just cuz he's not posting doesn't mean he's not reading the threads dumb@$$. not only are you talking **** about the members, but now u've moved onto criticizing the mods. this guy does not deserve to be coming around here.

Old 04-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Some people just don't know when to stop. Wicked should be banned for the recent commotions he's causing. Luckily the mods here are generous. He's obviously trying to start trouble. Thanks Ed for taking care of this.

Old 04-10-2005, 05:53 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
He's been banned. It will lift in a week, and if the attitude doesn't improve, the ban will be permanent.

G

Old 04-10-2005, 07:32 PM
who's this wickedg35 guy?? has he been to any meets?

Old 04-10-2005, 07:55 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
He's been around since the founding of this site, and actually was involved back when SoCal has 100+ people at meets. He's got more G/site experience under his belt than half the people here.

Unfortunately, he seems to have been driven temporarily batty. I can't condone his attitude, but I can understand how being such a vet, then seeing posts like the ones that cropped up recently can drive a man insane.

G

Old 04-10-2005, 08:10 PM
to GreddySetGo

Dude, the pics on that one thread that started all that drama were sick. Do you have any closer pics of the white Gs with the black wheels. I'm thinking aobut that combo and it would help if I could get some closer pics. Thanks in advance...

Old 04-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by wickedG35
Hey Edward,

so disrespectful...and in the beginning...he was saying how he'll never get banned because ed loves him....and here he is talking **** about ed....

don't worry eddy.....I LOVE YOU!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.