Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

AMS Grand Opening SALE! Car Show! In-House Dyno! (SO CAL)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 12:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dizz
Hahaha... That's funny.
Everytime I set foot into the Spectrum store, your employees didn't pay any attention to me. I could have walked out with those sparco or recaro racing seats that you had out in the front.

I may have been the 1st one to be vocal about the service but I'll give you a list of names of customers that have been neglected just like I was.
Interesting. . .I am not going to make excuses b/c obviously i wasn't there and this had to of been awhile ago. Anyhow as i have said this is a new store about 3x the size with many other features that the Spectrum store did not have and would not allow me to have such as in-house dyno, in-house installation center.

Sorry you had a bad experience, if you would like to check out my new store, I am there Mon-Fri 9am-6pm (usually later). (949) 707-4-AMS

thanks!
Mike

Old 04-13-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by Dizz
Hahaha... That's funny.
Everytime I set foot into the Spectrum store, your employees didn't pay any attention to me. I could have walked out with those sparco or recaro racing seats that you had out in the front.

I may have been the 1st one to be vocal about the service but I'll give you a list of names of customers that have been neglected just like I was.

It seems the Customer Service has picked up ALOT!

I walked into his store today (in his new location, never been to the original location) just to peruse the merchandise (and check on prices) and as I walked in the door (after he unlocked it) he was very attentive and started asking me if there was anything I was interested in or looking for, and he kept on pointing me to things that I couldn't afford right now (like the Borla exhaust chillin on the wall). It's like the guy wouldn't leave me alone, it was borderline annoying .. just kidding!!!

If anything, I will be at the grand opening to check out the food and the dyno.

And yes! The Recaro and/or Sparco seat is still located near the front.

Anyway, thx for the info Mike!

.:IPon6MT:.

Old 04-13-2005, 03:29 AM
sounds super exciting man. Do u have flat pricing rates or how will u work as far as installs go or is it per job? Thankx man and for sure I will be there on the 14th to check everything out.

Old 04-13-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by IPon6MT

It seems the Customer Service has picked up ALOT!

I walked into his store today (in his new location, never been to the original location) just to peruse the merchandise (and check on prices) and as I walked in the door (after he unlocked it) he was very attentive and started asking me if there was anything I was interested in or looking for, and he kept on pointing me to things that I couldn't afford right now (like the Borla exhaust chillin on the wall). It's like the guy wouldn't leave me alone, it was borderline annoying .. just kidding!!!

If anything, I will be at the grand opening to check out the food and the dyno.

And yes! The Recaro and/or Sparco seat is still located near the front.

Anyway, thx for the info Mike!

.:IPon6MT:.

hahahahaha. Good to meet you yesterday. Hope to see you on the 14th of May. Also got back the car late last night and I will bring it into work Thursday and Friday if you want to come check it out.

Originally Posted by Kamal34
sounds super exciting man. Do u have flat pricing rates or how will u work as far as installs go or is it per job? Thankx man and for sure I will be there on the 14th to check everything out.
Rates for installs depend on the job. Our prices will be very very competitive and I know our dyno prices will be very affordable and reasonable. G35driver members can get 3 dyno pulls for $50 (when scheduled a day or two ahead of time).

Old 04-13-2005, 12:36 PM
I'll definitely be visiting on the 14th >.> WHere do I schedule for this G35driver discount for the dyno?

Old 04-14-2005, 03:07 AM
Originally Posted by AMS MIKE
Also got back the car late last night and I will bring it into work Thursday and Friday if you want to come check it out.

Cool, yeah I'll come by your shop and check out the ride.. did you (or they) ever dyno it? If so, what were the numbers?

Old 04-14-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by IPon6MT

Cool, yeah I'll come by your shop and check out the ride.. did you (or they) ever dyno it? If so, what were the numbers?
still breaking in the car. ONLY 300 miles on it. I will dyno it when my dyno is all ready.

baseline and then with each intake and then again with different exhausts to show what is making good numbers and what works good with eachother.

Old 04-14-2005, 11:46 AM
hey mike, sent you a PM regarding install/part quote.

Old 04-14-2005, 12:28 PM
strictly performance right? I was wondering if your gonna be able to do body work, custom interior work, audio/video and what not... Please let me know cause than wow I just found my new 2nd home!

Old 04-27-2005, 03:34 PM
we do all performance and accessories, no body shop YET anyway

Old 04-30-2005, 02:49 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
for $50, are all 3 pulls on the same day? or can they be spaced apart to test changes with mods?

Old 05-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by sammyG350gt
for $50, are all 3 pulls on the same day? or can they be spaced apart to test changes with mods?
$50....3 pulls in a row (its special pricing for dyno days)

Old 05-03-2005, 01:41 PM
confirmed!
FREE
BBQ.....Cotten Candy......Drinks!

Saturday May 14th at AMS

Bring your friends! everything is on blow out sale!

Old 05-03-2005, 05:05 PM
I'll be there...hopefully with the built motor.

Old 05-03-2005, 05:50 PM
So the dyno will be up and running on the 14th? What kinda dyno is it, and does it have wideband?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMS Grand Opening SALE! Car Show! In-House Dyno! (SO CAL)