Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Asian/Middle East peace talk convention outcome...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 05:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, it was great seeing a lot of the old faces we hadn't seen in a while. Though we all never had beef with anyone anyway. I must completely agree w/ Danyo on this one. That was a pretty good recap man.

Eldy is by far the number one mack daddy. I couldn't write fast enough to take all those notes. I shoulda just used my voice recorder!

That girl that dissed is was wack. She wasn't that hot, but I guess she wasn't ugly. I think one of her friends was hotter, the one in the white. Dude, she begged ALL of us for several minutes until Kamal showed up and gave her $2. Needless to say that was the end of her and Kamal's interaction, that was some weak game man Eldy you shoulda gave him some on the spot pointers.

Anyhow, the hookah had just as many laughs. The middle eastern's kept whining about how crappy everything was. Haha, I had a great time with all of you. Those of you that didn't get to make it really missed out!

Old 04-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Team Transport Member
Next tim you guys wanna have a UN meeting PM me Ill bring the whole valley that way us camels wont be out humped Glad you guys had a good time and we can all walk on water now.

Maybe we can put boba ***** in the hooka water for a cool asian theme.

Old 04-12-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by zazaracing

Maybe we can put boba ***** in the hooka water for a cool asian theme.
Nah... Let's get some Vietnamese Coffee shop bikini girls to serve us hookah and
ice coffee.

That's a cool asian theme.

Old 04-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by Dizz
Nah... Let's get some Vietnamese Coffee shop bikini girls to serve us hookah and
ice coffee.

That's the ticket right there.....

Old 04-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Dizz
ice coffee.

Now thats a great idea...

Old 04-12-2005, 02:56 PM
heheh That I will absolutely show up for Dizz. When I lived in Northern Cal, a buddy of mine would take me to one of those ice coffee shops all the time... it was great...
He tried to get me to go to Viet Nam with him, but that wasn't happening

Old 04-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Compton, it was $1 not $2 aright. I didnt spit game on her b/c dude, she wasnt my type. She was waaay to aggressive for me in the wrong ways. Anyway, I felt bad for the poor girl, literally.

Daniel, yes I was left behind but what the hell man, I got reds one after another. I had to practically go 110 mph on the freeway to get u guys. THANKX FOR WAITING! haha jk

Donny man, u swear like u were a beginner at hookah, I saw u bustin Os and ish. Damn man u were like pass me da pipe b*tches! the whoooole night.

Eldy, I wish I was there for ur pimpin session. My bad man but next time for sure u gotta show me wassup. Thats hella gangsta u came from Glendale, wow man that was tyte and it was on a monday, craaaazy guy.

Khurram, dude ur just g*y. I dunno if I could say that or not but I wouldnt wanna offend anyone. SICK as* rims, looks hella good on ur car and on ur car color. Why did u and Kia keep leaving the whole night? When u guys came back, nothing was ever mentioned about what u ate or u guys being full... What did u guys do????

Kia, maaan ur a freqan lund eater. Ali is gonna b pissed when he finds out u and Khurram had a thing last night... haha jk man, dude sick a** navi setup man.

For everyone else there that I didnt include on this individually, im sorry but its b/c I didnt talk to u or u came later. Im sorrry but dont take it offensively. Bye yallll

Old 04-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Kamal34
Kia, maaan ur a freqan lund eater. Ali is gonna b pissed when he finds out u and Khurram had a thing last night... haha jk man, dude sick a** navi setup man.
first thing Ali says to me today... "wAs RoMi tHeRe?" like the retard that he always is...............

Old 04-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
haha he calls her Romi.. how cute... tell him to go rent some anime.. and maybe you can help him with his problems iKia

Old 04-12-2005, 05:27 PM
KPC
sounds like you guys had tons of fun...

looks like everything is cool....

Old 04-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by GRider35c
first thing Ali says to me today... "wAs RoMi tHeRe?" like the retard that he always is...............

dude....NO. kia don't ever put me and ali's name in the same post....(shivers)

btw...thanks to kia and khurram for walking me through the drive through at taco bell so i can get 3 soft taco's and a medium coke. That **** was tite!

To OCG....yeah **** you bitches!

to everyone else...it was nice seeing you...i was feeling a bit sick but hopefully you guys come out again when im normal.

Old 04-12-2005, 08:23 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by g35chick
btw...thanks to kia and khurram for walking me through the drive through at taco bell so i can get 3 soft taco's and a medium coke. That **** was tite!
lol

it was our pleasure...

(pics were with my cameraphone, quality might be ****)

Attached Thumbnails Asian/Middle East peace talk convention outcome...-copy-spa0014.jpg   Asian/Middle East peace talk convention outcome...-copy-spa0015.jpg  
Old 04-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Haha

Old 04-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Premier Member

i wonder if she was making VROOOM VROOOM noises while "drivin" up....

Last edited by vleo8181; 04-12-2005 at 09:12 PM.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:06 PM
damn.. hookah... i am fiending for some mango or melon shisha.

when you guys go to the next hookah meeting, may i tag along? i want to see how the triple K smoke...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Asian/Middle East peace talk convention outcome...