Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Asian/Middle East peace talk convention outcome...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 03:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Asian/Middle East peace talk convention outcome...

Hello to everyone there and everyone that wasnt and that will read this.
First the night kicked off at Tapioca Express to please all the asians(9) then we headed to Red Sea cafe, a hookah joint in Lake Forest to please all the Middle Easterners(3). All in all, our meeting was a success and we no longer "Hate" each other anymore. Im sorry if this thread is pointless to anyone b/c they did not come but the invitation was open to everyone. We all had a much needed serious talk about our policies and we were able to come up with mutual agreements. I want to thank everyone and tonight, I will be disarming all my nuclear weapons. Thankx again guys and lets keep the peace....

Note to Mods:We really did have a meeting tonight and were all talking about bringing more peace to this forum. I would assure all of you that you would have been very happy if any of you were to have come. Thank you all gentlemen and I must tell you again, your all doing great jobs! Especially Mr. Ed Lin. Thankx again everyone for the danky hookah smoking pleasure.

Old 04-12-2005, 03:40 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
like always were outnumbered

It was fun tonight seeing the regular crew... hopefully we can all kick it a bit more!

Old 04-12-2005, 03:40 AM
yeah...we even HUGGED and made up!!! LOL... hey Gunit...next time it's ONE hug per Night man...quit trying to get them free hugs...I'm gonna charge you next time.

Old 04-12-2005, 03:42 AM
how can i not take advantage of those hugs... im only human!

Old 04-12-2005, 03:44 AM
you're only a hu"MAN" !!!!

Old 04-12-2005, 03:46 AM
im showing ur mommy this thread Khurram, lets see what she thinks. JK yea man, haha hugs. I so wasnt expecting one but once I got the hugs from u beautiful girls I became very happy and got into a hugging mood. I even called Khurram, met him on the freeway, made him pull over and get outta his car just so I could hug him! Thankx Khurram, now I can sleep in peace and have GREAT dreams...:-x for u. ROFL

Old 04-12-2005, 03:49 AM
oh that was a hug we had Kamal.. i thought I impregnated you

Old 04-12-2005, 03:52 AM
Premier Member

Its great that the meeting was a success!

Old 04-12-2005, 03:54 AM
Originally Posted by G35Princess
...I'm gonna charge you next time.
Trick @ss mark and mark @*** trick.

Anyway...
"Reunited and it feels so good."

As always, it's good to see the Klan.(Khurram, Kia and Kamal)
KKK bitch!

And want to thank Eldy for cruising all the way down to our neck of the woods from Glendale on a Monday night.

As for the OCG, I'm gettin' sick of your @sses.

I know...
Blood in and blood out bitch.

Old 04-12-2005, 04:06 AM
Great to talk to everyone! This meeting opened my cheshtang to how wonderful and kind middle easterners are! I'll talk to my cousins in North Korea and have them disarm the WMDs too.

Old 04-12-2005, 04:07 AM
Originally Posted by Dizz
Trick @ss mark and mark @*** trick.
Yah uh huh...whatever... I came out for YOU...cuz you asked me to. That's it... I'm not going out there no more. lol.

Old 04-12-2005, 04:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn, I missed the UN meeting again.

Old 04-12-2005, 04:15 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice meeting you Eldy, and nice seeing everyone again...

the peace conference was a success... the cheshtangs and the middle easterners shook hands (with fingers crossed behind our backs of course!)

nah passssssssssssss!!!

Attached Thumbnails Asian/Middle East peace talk convention outcome...-spa0011.jpg   Asian/Middle East peace talk convention outcome...-spa0012.jpg   Asian/Middle East peace talk convention outcome...-spa0013.jpg   Asian/Middle East peace talk convention outcome...-spa0007.jpg  
Old 04-12-2005, 04:55 AM
the proceedings went pretty well. we came from all walks of life (ie all over so cal) to discuss any issues we had with each other. which btw were none to begin with. it was good to see the whole crew again and just chill.

a recap of the night.....

compton and i rolled in to TEATS just as kia arrived. we circled the lot for parking, but since kia was still learning how to drive stick i was able to get parking near TEATS rather than half a mile away at the bank.

the three of us jocked the girls behind the counter and talked **** about the retard who couldn't count change and tried to spit some whack a$$ game at some ugly chick.

khurram came with rims a-blingin and cell phones a-rockin.

eldy, you are officially crowned king of the pimp and player's ball. i'm still crackin up about that **** hahaha.
eldy: "hi i'm eldridge"
strange woman sitting down next to us: "oh i'm not one of your friends"
eldy: "oh we can't be friends?"
woman: "i'm too old for you".....
eldy: "you don't look a day over 24"

compton and i were busting out our notepads cuz ELDY YOU ARE THE MACK OF THE YEAR!!!

and as all the nations finally showed up we had the displeasure of meeting another G girl. who completely dissed us to our face, then tried asking us for money. WTF?!!?
compton: "hey is that your G?"
trick: "no its my friends"
eldy opening the door for her: "hey when your done come out side and talk to us"
trick....straight dissed us and walked away....5 min pass....: "hey do you guys have 2 dollars?"
the nation: "no we're poor"
trick: "no you guys are all rich you drive Gs...you guys are old too...."
WTF?!!? that whack a$$ trick insulted us and asked us for money...stupid....atleast she wasn't ugly.

as we all headed over to hookah, kamal got left behind *cough* in his TT G *cough*...hahaha...damn those stop lights kamal haha.

the middle easterners showed us asians how to smoke the hookah right, which apparently wasn't up the a$$ like how we assumed it to be originally haha.

all in all, we had fun. i must clarify that we had "homeboy hugs" amongst the guys. not the male-female hugs hahaha. well, maybe it was more like a half homeboy hug with a little male-female hug twist.

everyone was ok with each other to begin with and everyone was ok with each other afterwards.

Old 04-12-2005, 05:25 AM
Multi-Spoked Mod
hahhaa seems u guys had fun.....

Ed Lin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Asian/Middle East peace talk convention outcome...