Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Mods.. Power hungry?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Sound Advice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't see anybody else jumping out here to defend Ed which suprises me. I think Ed is doing a great job and donates alot of his time to moderate these boards. He is a good friend of mine and should not be called out like this. If anyone has an issue with him they should try to work it out with him privately first. This is wrong. He's a better man than I am by letting this and the other poll thread go on without closing them.

OK now you may start bashing me now, but carefull I bash back

As for Kia as a mod...

Old 06-02-2005, 04:48 PM
i vote that there should be no more mods in socal period hahaha jk ed, who gives a rats filthy a$$. lock my ****, edit my ****, eat my ****. everyone needs to chillax and pull up ur skirts.

ed, take k-unit, aka baby face, to smokem da peace hookah and it'll be all good. besides, khurram why hell are u going to work out anyway, ur buff and sexy enough as it is.

Old 06-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Sound Advice
I vote for the peace hooka in Orange tomorrow night.

Old 06-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Rudy, of course you'd support him.. he brings you business or atleast trys... $15,000 sound system... ya right! You also come on this site supporting your business, but I never saw you sign up as a Sponsor? Yet I get my topics locked 24/7... Anyway Ted you have to remember Ed is only a Mod, not an Admin... he's here to help maintain certain forums.. but as far as I can see its only been maintaining my posts.. and some others. Also he's ever hardly around the So Cal forums.. so I think just as he can get to a mod for a forum, I think it should be takin away just as quick. Unfortunately some people get power happy real quick.

Just my personal feelings, with a Mod like this I would not stay around the site, that could be only me... but im sure if people feel like its unfair enough it will hurt your forum, especially your So Cal forum, since some us speaking our mind here make up the 75% or more of this forums topics.

Old 06-02-2005, 05:03 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by Rudy
I don't see anybody else jumping out here to defend Ed which suprises me. I think Ed is doing a great job and donates alot of his time to moderate these boards. He is a good friend of mine and should not be called out like this. If anyone has an issue with him they should try to work it out with him privately first. This is wrong. He's a better man than I am by letting this and the other poll thread go on without closing them.

OK now you may start bashing me now, but carefull I bash back

As for Kia as a mod...
I wonder if you would have posted that if Ed wasn't such a great customer of yours? Personally, I think you should have just stayed out of this one, Rudy. Ed would be a GOOD friend of mine too if he dropped $9k or whatever he's dropped. Obviously no one is coming to his defense because they feel the same. I started feeling the same before I left Cali. Some people can handle power while others can't. Bash back all you want, I have nothing to lose.

Old 06-02-2005, 05:05 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by GUniiT
Rudy, of course you'd support him.. he brings you business or atleast trys... $15,000 sound system... ya right! You also come on this site supporting your business, but I never saw you sign up as a Sponsor? Yet I get my topics locked 24/7... Anyway Ted you have to remember Ed is only a Mod, not an Admin... he's here to help maintain certain forums.. but as far as I can see its only been maintaining my posts.. and some others. Also he's ever hardly around the So Cal forums.. so I think just as he can get to a mod for a forum, I think it should be takin away just as quick. Unfortunately some people get power happy real quick.

Just my personal feelings, with a Mod like this I would not stay around the site, that could be only me... but im sure if people feel like its unfair enough it will hurt your forum, especially your So Cal forum, since some us speaking our mind here make up the 75% or more of this forums topics.
You must have been writing your post while I was writing mine...we practically said the same thing...it must be true!

Old 06-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Randy, although i met you briefly at the Chino meet.. you know what they say.. Great Minds Think Alike (gona get bashed )...I guess it doesn't hurt to have friends in high places eh Rudy? When trying to support your business you never get a thread locked by your good ol' friend Ed..

Last edited by GUniiT; 06-02-2005 at 05:08 PM.
Old 06-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
guys this isnt about Rudy and Sound Advice, its about Ed... lets not stray away from the topic at hand, Rudy is an awesome guy! (Rudy, i need a sub and amp soon, ill hit you up laters... seriously!)

Old 06-02-2005, 05:30 PM
im trying to stay on point.. but when people try to make me beleive that Ed is a ok guy.. I have to defend that statement and show why they think he's an ok guy.. but why no one else thinks the same...

Kia stop brown nosing... :P

Old 06-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah youre kinda right tho, lets not mix business with this thread, if he brings you good business, Rudy, then thats great! but do you hang out with him outside of this forum, or outside of your shop?? if so, then i think you have the right to say hes a good friend... if not, then hes a good CUSTOMER... lets not get things mixed up...

that being said, i dont see anybody defending our 'moderator'... just all negative comments...

Old 06-02-2005, 05:48 PM
i didn't say anything bad about ed. he's an interesting kat. i have nothing against ed, but i know i push his buttons with all the **** i cause on his watch hahaha. oh well, atleast i keep him on his toes. anyways, nothing against ed but i still think there should be no mods in socal. ed can still mod in another section if he so chooses, which is probably a lot less stressful than modding in socal hahaha.

Old 06-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Sound Advice
Originally Posted by GRider35c
but do you hang out with him outside of this forum, or outside of your shop?? if so, then i think you have the right to say hes a good friend... if not, then hes a good CUSTOMER... lets not get things mixed up...
I do consider him a friend and do hang out with him outside of the shop. As a point I even have his phone number programed in my phone because I do regularly talk to him.

Originally Posted by GUniiT
but I never saw you sign up as a Sponsor?
Have you signed up to be a Premier Member? You need to slow your roll alittle.

Old 06-02-2005, 09:11 PM
WoW thats your comeback? Why would I want to be a premier member.. theres not any advantage in it for me right now... I dont care much for an Avatar and a bold User Name. Nice try tho.. keep repping you shop.. we all know the rep!

Old 06-02-2005, 11:36 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
It's more for showing support for the site, as it's been doing nothing but costing us money for every time you log on. You don't HAVE to join, because one out of every 1,000 members supports the 999 members who think running this site doesn't cost us a dime.

Ed's doing his job, and a damn fine good one. I'd rather be accused of doing too good of a job than too poor of one.

G

Old 06-03-2005, 01:11 AM
Multi-Spoked Mod
Originally Posted by GRider35c
G35Lin, caught redhanded #2

on 4/24/05 https://g35driver.com/forums/southern-california/45473-seibon-ts-style-hood.html

on 4/27/05 https://g35driver.com/forums/audio-video-electronics/52270-kenwood-excelon-ddx-7015-eclipse-avn-2454-a.html

so a MODERATOR warns not to sell in the forums, but 3 days later he turns around and FOR HIS OWN BENEFIT is trying to sell something, outside of the classifieds i might add...

i thought Moderators were supposed to set a good example??!!
hm... lets see... gunit was selling his OWN seibon hood??? was he?? i don't think so....

so thats that...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mods.. Power hungry?