Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Mods.. Power hungry?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 10:20 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Mods.. Power hungry?

Whats the deal.. why was my thread closed? All i asked was if anyone had any hookups for LA Fitness.. whoever closed my thread you had no right to do so, i wasn't talking about random crap. Whomever it was is getting really power hungry... atleast learn to give a reason if your gona close a thread.

Link:
https://g35driver.com/forums/southern-california/55867-la-fitness.html

Old 05-31-2005, 11:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, I just checked out the thread. I see no valid reason to have closed it.

Old 05-31-2005, 11:45 PM
Wow.... that's pretty weird stuff.

Old 06-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ibtl!

Old 06-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
khurram, slick move, your title looks like youre asking if people wanna mod there cars, if they want more power!!!

vroom vroom

Old 06-01-2005, 02:09 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
lol thanks Kia... but still no mod answered my question... someone talk.. I know you see this.. you were quick to lock my other thread.. it wasnt even up for 1 hour before it got locked.

Old 06-01-2005, 02:26 AM
yea, I wanted to see if anyone really had hook ups there.

Old 06-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Wow, I'm surprised this thread wasn't locked. Kdawg, I'll ask my friend about 24 hr for you. I pay 90 for 12 months even though I know you asked for L.A. fitness.

I think the reason why you're thread was locked because it wasn't pertaining to G35's or maybe the mods just don't like you. I find the latter hard to believe because you're so gotdamn personable. I like you way better than your friend Turboflakes. (haha)

I hate to say it, but I miss all the drama and hate that we had in here. It kept everyone on their toes. It kept us sharp... well those who are already sharp to begin with. It just seems that nowadays, things are about as dull as a 5AT.

Old 06-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I have no idea why it was locked... this is the first time I've checked in here in a while. I'll ask in the forum.

G

Old 06-01-2005, 03:58 PM
yea that is gay ish. Dude Khurram I think its cause ur paki bro... haha now for sure its gonna get closed and im gonna be banned. The moderators are doing a good service by sensoring but seriously guys, dont take advantage of your powers. I think a big reason why everything is sooo calm now is for that reason. Yes its good to be calm but im sure the number of users has also declined. If a fight is about to happen, YES. If someone says something very contriversial, YES. If someone posts **** pics, YES. If someone swears like craaaaaazy, YES. I think those are the lines in which you should close and not b/c someone is wondering about a hookup to somewhere. Part of the reason everyone is on this forum is to network. What kind of networking is it when everytthing is getting closed. Is there a checks and balance system between the mods cause sometimes it gets really rediculous.

Old 06-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Please let me know a few threads that have recenly been closed that weren't starting fights-- I haven't been here for a while, so I have no idea. I'd rather we have the leash a little too taught than lack, truth be told, but I don't want to strangle the place.

G

Old 06-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
hehhe. thats me..

i guess i am power hungry..

I posted why i closed the thread...

just very irrelevant to the site.. post in the off topic section. If there are more of your threads in this forum, then it would really become a S CALI FORUM period... no G involved.. thats the reason.. i posted the reason why but i guess my post didn't go through. sry about that...

Ed Lin

Old 06-01-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by G35Lin
hehhe. thats me..

Schindler's Lin. hehe.

I still think it's because Ed just doesn't like Khurrham.

Old 06-01-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by G35Lin
hehhe. thats me..

I posted why i closed the thread...

just very irrelevant to the site.. post in the off topic section. If there are more of your threads in this forum, then it would really become a S CALI FORUM period... no G involved.. thats the reason.. i posted the reason why but i guess my post didn't go through. sry about that...

Ed Lin
I dont know how this is irrelevant to the Southern Cali forum. He is trying to figure out if anyone has a hook up in Southern Cali, so it pertains to the topic. Im not trying to start anything and dont take anything i am saying in an angryful manner.

i would have also liked to know.

Also he does own a G and he visits the site very often as you can see from his post count. And i think the mods just do stuff like that because they dont like the person.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Old 06-01-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by RashMan1450
I dont know how this is irrelevant to the Southern Cali forum. He is trying to figure out if anyone has a hook up in Southern Cali, so it pertains to the topic. Im not trying to start anything and dont take anything i am saying in an angryful manner.

i would have also liked to know.

Also he does own a G and he visits the site very often as you can see from his post count. And i think the mods just do stuff like that because they dont like the person.

Thank you and have a nice day.
+1

You expect him to post such a topic in off-topic... What good would the rest of the nation do if he is looking for a Southern Cali LA Fitness hookup?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mods.. Power hungry?