Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Laughing at the wife yesterday....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by glennp_1999
She was driving the G yesterday and she calls me up and ask me "can I beat this mitsu 3000GT"? I said yes you can and she says "ok" then hangs up. LOL! Gotto love it when the wife wants to smoke the competition. I couldn't wait for her to get home and ask her what happened. So I asked her what happened and she said was "what do you think happened"?! You guys draw the conclusion.

uhmmmmm.....she beat the mitsu soo badly she came back around for the 2nd round..????

Old 06-17-2005, 09:46 PM
I know most of the OCG crew and I don't remember meeting you.
Hey Glenn, he's not with us. We never met him either.

Hi Rosy!

Old 06-18-2005, 09:55 AM
Ey man, I mean anything over 100 pounds gotta go. SERIOUSLY though I was kidding, my a$$ I was. Seriously it was 1 of those things, if she got out im gonna marry her. If she stayed in and gave me a look (which she did) I was gonna be like, HAHAHAHA IM KIDDDING BAABE! I did option #2 and thats kinda y she is my X. lol im kidding man but yea, it was fun. Dude OCG is crazy man, Donny is there an application I can fill out man cause I wanna be part of OCG too bro. Speaking of, whens the next meet cause when you guys put it together everyone shows.

Old 06-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Let me get this straight my wife being in a wreck is funny?! Forgive me if I don't share or understand your humor but there is nothing funny about your comment. Who the hell are you anyway do I know you? I know most of the OCG crew and I don't remember meeting you. For you to be making this kind of "joke" is not only uncalled for it's down right idiotic. Calling you a "MORON" seems fit and if you're waiting for an apology from me don't hold your breath. We don't want you turning blue.
My satire NEVER implied your wife was hurt!!! Obviously she wasn't since your story said "when she got home you asked what happened"... You really need to lose the sensitivity man!

BTW, your profile says CFO for occupation... is this the demeanor you exemplify during quarterly financial meetings? I'm inclined to think CFO might mean Completely F'ing Out of it - or possibly Can’t Figure it Out!

You’re a real class act! - Re-read the context in which my benign and simple post was intended and STOP the F'ING DRAMA!!!!

None of my previous posts had any malicious intent yet YOU seem hell-bent on creating a battle! Your right you DON’T know me!!! So why the F@#% are you trying to start ****?!!!!

As far is your self-serving comment about me wanting an apology… When did I ever imply that? I only commented that “name calling” isn’t necessary – Don’t worry about it tough; I’m not as thin-skinned as some people.

Have a great day!

Old 06-18-2005, 12:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Let me get this straight my wife being in a wreck is funny?! Forgive me if I don't share or understand your humor but there is nothing funny about your comment. Who the hell are you anyway do I know you? I know most of the OCG crew and I don't remember meeting you. For you to be making this kind of "joke" is not only uncalled for it's down right idiotic. Calling you a "MORON" seems fit and if you're waiting for an apology from me don't hold your breath. We don't want you turning blue.
oh wow yay.... can i join? seriously... you guys need to chill. why is it that people can't take a joke these days? and statements like "we never met you so you shouldn't respond to us".... really? i think everyone just needs some ****. some good long thick ****.

Old 06-18-2005, 02:04 PM
glennp_1999,

I’ve been thinking about this for a little while and based on principal I don’t really feel an apology or retraction from me is necessary because there was no intent of ill will… BUT this is a G35 community and my reason for being a part of this website is to learn, share, and enjoy camaraderie with other G enthusiasts… So out of respect for the G35 community and in an attempt to foster a united support, I do apologize for my original post offending you. I was not wishing or implying any harm to your wife or G!

Also, my comment about your title was probably unnecessary… when someone fires at me I have a tendency to fire back.

I’ve met some very cool G35 owners from here and on the road and it makes more sense to me to stay supportive of other owners rather than create conflict.

Hopefully you agree.

Old 06-18-2005, 03:09 PM
OCG35,

Geez man. I don't know u and u don't know a lot of us here.
In fact, i'm not sure a lot of people know you.
Have you come out to any of the meets?
I think it would help everyone if we could match a face to the name, and if you would hang out with us IN PERSON. Then you could actually joke around without worrying about settin people off.

Glennp_1999 is one chill guy. A down to earth guy that freakin loves cars. And from what it looks like has a wife that's down to earth as well. She joins us at the G-meets and as Glen posted earlier, is a car/driving enthusiast as well.

OCG35... Ill-will or not, Glennp_1999 took offense to your statement.
And that's what you're apologizing for.
I'm glad you manned up to it and took a step forward.

Next time we have a meet, come out man.
We all like meeting G-owners. That's why we're here.

Peace.

Old 06-18-2005, 03:58 PM
Its the internet you guys...there shouldn't be a "you didn't meet us, don't reply" theme going on here. This is a forum open to everyone.

And I think his "OCG" name is just a coincidence that it's also a crew name, so don't be quick to judge guys....theres alot of Orange County G's out there.

Old 06-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by MEECHIN
OCG35,

Geez man. I don't know u and u don't know a lot of us here.
In fact, i'm not sure a lot of people know you.
Have you come out to any of the meets?
I think it would help everyone if we could match a face to the name, and if you would hang out with us IN PERSON. Then you could actually joke around without worrying about settin people off.

Glennp_1999 is one chill guy. A down to earth guy that freakin loves cars. And from what it looks like has a wife that's down to earth as well. She joins us at the G-meets and as Glen posted earlier, is a car/driving enthusiast as well.

OCG35... Ill-will or not, Glennp_1999 took offense to your statement.
And that's what you're apologizing for.
I'm glad you manned up to it and took a step forward.

Next time we have a meet, come out man.
We all like meeting G-owners. That's why we're here.

Peace.
It wasn’t really about "manning-up"... Nothing I said was meant malicious, and shouldn’t have been taken that way. Therefore the “apology” wasn’t for anything I said, more for the fact that the context of the correspondence got misconstrued. I think I made it clear several times in these posts that nothing mean-spirited was intended. I don’t know Glenn or his wife so have no reason to believe they aren’t very fine people. I never implied they weren’t. In fact not until I was attacked with insults did I even respond in kind.

When I realized the non-sense bickering, I felt compelled to quash the ridiculous jabbing back and forth. Like I said, my reason for being here is to share my interest in Gs just like most others here.

As far as anyone here knowing me... If you mean "here" as in this website, the answer is yes. If you mean "here" as in this topic, I don’t know but I doubt it. I've owned my G since Oct 2004 - and have been to a few meets/shows including Team Transports Arrowhead Pond event, Temecula Nissan's Z/G show, Stillen day a few weeks ago - If you were at any of those, then yes maybe we've met.

As “Gee I'm Fast" said, my user name has nothing to do with any OCG group. I didn’t even know there was an OCG... I live in Orange County and have lived here all my life... needed a name to log in so I used OCG35. Didn’t give it much thought, just wanted to log in and check it out.

With that being said - I've met some very cool people that share the same G enthusiasm that I do. If that list doesn't include you, maybe it will after one of the next meets. Until then, maybe we should all keep it cool, and not pre-judge one another.

Last edited by OCG35; 06-18-2005 at 05:54 PM.
Old 06-18-2005, 08:31 PM
Banned
OCG35, i saw yur car at Stillen Day, lining up for the dyno... (u were behind sickg35, the other sedan, right?!)

peaceeeeeeeeeeee!

Old 06-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by GRider35c
OCG35, i saw yur car at Stillen Day, lining up for the dyno... (u were behind sickg35, the other sedan, right?!)

peaceeeeeeeeeeee!
Yep, that was me... Felt rediculous dynoing after a 350hp sedan!!!! He's got a mean machine!

Old 06-18-2005, 10:07 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
yeah.. those are the kind of things you don't joke about

Old 06-18-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by mc2
yeah.. those are the kind of things you don't joke about
If you read the post in the context that it was written you'll realize how benign it was. The guy left an open-ended question and suggested we draw our own conclusion. Then I get slammed for my "conclusion"?… It’s pretty evident to me that there was no malicious intent. This is an open forum for people to write words. These are the words I write. Sorry you don’t approve.

I've already stated that it's unfortunate he took it the wrong way, and tried to make amends. That should have been enough to get the thread back to its original topic. Don’t ya think?... Okay, let's move on now.

Old 06-18-2005, 11:58 PM
mc2
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by OCG35
If you read the post in the context that it was written you'll realize how benign it was. The guy left an open-ended question and suggested we draw our own conclusion. Then I get slammed for my "conclusion"?… It’s pretty evident to me that there was no malicious intent. This is an open forum for people to write words. These are the words I write. Sorry you don’t approve.

I've already stated that it's unfortunate he took it the wrong way, and tried to make amends. That should have been enough to get the thread back to its original topic. Don’t ya think?... Okay, let's move on now.
Do you feel the need to get my approval? I was just throwing in my two cents. I was not approving/disapproving of what you said. No need for such a defensive stance.

Yes, let's move on!

Old 06-19-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by mc2
Do you feel the need to get my approval? I was just throwing in my two cents. I was not approving/disapproving of what you said. No need for such a defensive stance.

Yes, let's move on!

Huh?... what part of my post suggested that "I felt the need for your approval"?... I said sorry you don’t approve. Not I wish you would approve or will you approve. And it wasn’t a "defensive stance" it was an explanation so you wouldn’t misconstrue my words like you did in the Ping/octane forum.

Your two cents is duly noted. Thanks - I just wanted to make sure it was based on the entire circumstance and not just the quote you responded to. Fair enough?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Laughing at the wife yesterday....