Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Gtg 06/22/05

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 02:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Prodi_G
Been there done that, just not for me. You basically have to convince people on a daily basis. I know a lot of people that still are in ACN so hit me up if you have any questions and I will be downright honest with you. I'll admit I made my initial money back and about $4000 over about a 6 month period but it is a lot of work. You must have a large network of friends and family or you will literraly run out of options. The best part about ACN is all the motivational stuff you hear from the leaders of the company. They talk so much trash about the "corporate" world, it's kind of funny. BTW creating a list for individuals to sign up and go is probably NOT the best way to approach people; phone calls work best.

Good Luck!
Yeah, the motivation/weekend trainings were fun lol. And when you're out of network, theres always cold marketing... but thats a PITA! I remember when I used to cold market, and if it wasnt going well... I'd just turn it around and ask the girl out on a date instead hahaha!

And yeah, phone calls definitely work the best.

Old 06-20-2005, 12:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How is any of this not some form of pyramid scheme?

And why not list specifics up front?

I have found any business that does not list specifics up front tends to be shady at the least. My most recent encounter with this was at a free Zig Zeigler event here in Los Angeles at Staples Center. One of the people...Phil something or other....was promoting a stock system that sounded an awful lot like day trading. Only it wasn't labled as such. Anyway, a bunch of people plopped down $500+ to buy this system and attend future classes.

When I got back to the office, I ran his name on Google. I found out that the guy was wanted in Australia for bilking people out of millions.

Last edited by sternroolz; 06-20-2005 at 12:49 PM.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by sternroolz
This is exactly what it is. I know a lot of people who were duped into this system. They tell you that you need to be trained to carry out their work so you have to pay for "training lessons" which is complete and utter bullsh*t. They tell you things a 10 year old knows. So after you pay your "training" fees that sets you back a good amount. If you're lucky, you make half of it back after realizing that you don't want to continue with their tedious BS system.

-wick

Old 06-20-2005, 02:31 PM
I'll be there ....

Old 06-20-2005, 02:33 PM
count me in....

Old 06-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
one of my friends got involved with a pyramid scheme that sold ionic air fresheners...

his entire house smells wonderful now!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Old 06-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by sternroolz
I don’t know anything about it... but the more I read on this thread, I was thinking the same thing: “hmmm, seems like a very common version of a pyramid scheme”. Maybe it's not, it was just my impression. Glad to know I’m not the only one.

I’m not slamming anyone's "organization" or "business" – maybe it’s a great situation that works for some people. Just stating the impression I got and I concur with the pyramid similarity. Maybe the impression is entirely wrong, but that’s the way it reads to me. No flaming necessary.

Old 06-20-2005, 03:54 PM
fine yea it may be but lets give her a chance. DO what you gotta do to make cash right? It sounds interesting but do you have to pay anything down? I mean if im working for the company they should pay me / hour, / salary, / commisions. Do you pay anything to join?

Old 06-20-2005, 05:49 PM
if you're interested just come down. Find out more info about the business...if you don't like it, don't apply. its as simple as that. Why don't you come and find out for yourself instead of taking other people's word for it. People have different opinions about things but if you're interested just check it out for yourself.

Old 06-20-2005, 05:51 PM
1. Romi
2. BP
3. MEECHIN
4. JB
5. Mark
6. Dizz

Old 06-20-2005, 05:57 PM
I guess I'll be going too then... sh*t.

Old 06-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Who wants to wash my car before the GTG??? Any volunteers??

Old 06-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by G354GOD
Who wants to wash my car before the GTG??? Any volunteers??

i will!!! since you're helping me out...ill be happy to help you out...tonight? around 9ish? sound good?

Old 06-20-2005, 07:28 PM
about 9 years ago i was a member of this system when it first started.
it last a month before i quit.if i remember right it base on the pyramid format.first you have to pay some amount of money then you go out recruit peoples to do exactly what you just did.the more people you get the more money you make.at the same time the person who recuited you and the one before that so on,so on also make money.i did see i myself doing that because i suck at talking to peoples.some of the guys who were there with me before now still not rich.but oviously some did get rich because this thing still going after 9-10 years.i bet you the top dogs are millionares right now.maybe even billionares.i would love to come for suporting Romi and the same time make a GTG out of it,you know?meeting other Gsters.but it on weekday night,meaning curfew for me have fun guys

Old 06-20-2005, 11:02 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by g35chick
if you're interested just come down. Find out more info about the business...if you don't like it, don't apply. its as simple as that. Why don't you come and find out for yourself instead of taking other people's word for it. People have different opinions about things but if you're interested just check it out for yourself.
I wouldn’t really be interested, but possibly others might be more responsive or interested if you referred them to the company's website so they could get more information on their own. That way you don’t have to be concerned about impressions people get from reading this thread.

BTW, many times other people's opinions are very valuable... isn’t that why most of us are on this website?

Just an idea to try and help... or not.

Good luck.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gtg 06/22/05