Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Gtg 06/22/05

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 11:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by OCG35
I wouldn’t really be interested, but possibly others might be more responsive or interested if you referred them to the company's website so they could get more information on their own. That way you don’t have to be concerned about impressions people get from reading this thread.
OCG35 read POST#1 in this thread. Better yet... here

Originally Posted by g35chick
p.s. for more info visit their site at www.acninc.com or feel free to pm me.
If you're gonna show, put your name on the list. If not... then i guess we won't see you there. Hopefully we'll see you there.

It'd be treat to match a face to the name.

POB

Old 06-21-2005, 12:10 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I like Shrimp!

Old 06-21-2005, 12:17 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by MEECHIN
OCG35 read POST#1 in this thread. Better yet... here

If you're gonna show, put your name on the list. If not... then i guess we won't see you there. Hopefully we'll see you there.

It'd be treat to match a face to the name.

POB
Hey thanks Meechin - Sorry, didn't notice it on first read... I'm sure anyone interested would benefit from visiting the site, and then G35chick wouldn’t have to be concerned about miss-information from others input.

Being as this gtg is linked to a recruiting effort, it’s not really my thing. Not that there’s anything wrong with it – like I said before I’m sure it works for some people.

But I’m sure I’ll see you around… If all goes well with planned mods, I’ll be a Tony’s (Motordyne) dyno-day. I’d be pleased to meet you as well. If not there, I might be going to AMS dyno day, but that’s really up in the air right now, cars out-of-commission for upgrades.. I’m hoping it will be done in time.

Last edited by OCG35; 06-21-2005 at 12:36 AM.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
You fools better come to hooters afterwards!!

Old 06-21-2005, 01:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I keep reading "pyramid scheme" this... and "pyramid scheme" that. Theres a difference from a pyramid scheme, and pyramid marketing. Pyramid marketing is perfeclty legal, as long as it follows the rules and laws. Its not all about recrutment either. There is a product that they sell and make residual income from. If they dont have a product, its known as a "panzi scheme", which is just a circulation of money, and is illegal. Also, they dont get payed on recrutment either... well, not exactly. The people that are brought in have to become "certified" or promoted to the first step in order for the person above to earn a "bonus". So the bonus was for "team building". Also, ACN uses a binary that is NOT a forced matrix, which is illegal. They're structure is perfectly legal and allows anyone to make more money than someone above them.

Also, for those that are interested... dont just buy into the company. Make sure the people you are working with are good people that wont ditch you for a quick buck. Multi Level Marketing (MLM), aka network marketing, pyramid marketing is simple... not easy. Not everyone can do it.

Old 06-21-2005, 03:23 AM
If you're smart, then you already know how to make money. You don't need to invest and hope that others will do the same to make your profit. I guarantee you that you have to put money down to start w/ ACN. Recruitting involved or not, is it logical to give them your money in order to work? I agree with Kamal... Put the "training fee" down on 1 hand on the blackjack table... You're odds are much much better.

-wick

Old 06-21-2005, 04:00 AM
Originally Posted by wickedG35
If you're smart, then you already know how to make money. You don't need to invest and hope that others will do the same to make your profit. I guarantee you that you have to put money down to start w/ ACN. Recruitting involved or not, is it logical to give them your money in order to work? I agree with Kamal... Put the "training fee" down on 1 hand on the blackjack table... You're odds are much much better.

-wick
Is it logical to give money in order to work? Yes it is. I spent money on training/classes for my real estate principles... and taking the state test for a real estate license also costs money. Money must be spent for all that in order to get a license to work... but not as an employee, but as being self employed. Its the same for MLM. If you want to be self employed, you have to spend money no matter what. If you DONT spend money, thats illegal.

In MLM, you're paying for training, rep support, customer support, products to sell, R&D and a bunch of other stuff. Its a business like any other. This has been a successful and legal type of business since before World War II, and Nutralite (now a subsidiary of Amway) was actually the founders of the entire food and supplement industry way back in the 1920's.

Last edited by Silverbolt; 06-21-2005 at 04:04 AM.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:05 PM
Paying for training classes is not "work." Instead, you are getting educated. It is more of an investment than anything, because like you said, you will get your real estate license and make the big bucks in the long run. The work I'm talking about refers to going around trying to recruit people just so you could make a buck. You are very dependant on others in this situation and can fall in the hole anytime.

Just my .02

Real men start their own business/practice LOL

Old 06-21-2005, 02:07 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Kamal34
Put that effort into MORONGO and youll get better results.
No! You'll get better results going to PECHANGA. Their the biggest and best for reason.

Old 06-21-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by RacerX35
No! You'll get better results going to PECHANGA. Their the biggest and best for reason.
That's just because Pechanga is right in your backyard LOL. Eh, I shouldn't say anything, I won $300 from their the 1st and only time I went their about 6 months ago

Old 06-21-2005, 03:26 PM
ok thanks for letting us know about your gambling addictions but...can we get back to the topic? yah thanks!

1. Romi
2. BP
3. MEECHIN
4. JB
5. Mark
6. Dizz

Old 06-21-2005, 04:13 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by RacerX35
Hey Ray, speaking of Pechenga... have you noticed if they have my Indian Lance yet?...

Old 06-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i havent made a donation at Pechanga in a while...
need to hit it up soon

Old 06-22-2005, 03:45 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by G354GOD
Who wants to wash my car before the GTG??? Any volunteers??
Sure Vin, I'll wash your car. I know this carwash place up in Santa Monica mountains that uses the best water and soap. I'll have the car nice and shiny by oh... sometimes next week.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Sukairain
Sure Vin, I'll wash your car. I know this carwash place up in Santa Monica mountains that uses the best water and soap. I'll have the car nice and shiny by oh... sometimes next week.
Such a comedian, Steven......

...so, how's married life???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gtg 06/22/05