Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Gtg 06/22/05

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 06:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gtg 06/22/05

when: June 22, 2005 (Wednesday)

where: ACN in Irvine

time: 7:00 pm

why: Consider us your unique opening to a better way of life. We invite you to look at our Industry, Income potential, simple Business Model, and comprehensive Support System – and see for yourself the difference ACN can make.

Industry

Fast growing $1 trillion dollar global industry
Strong market from sweeping spread of deregulation
Valuable services such as local and long distance phone products, gas and electricity, and Internet products
Income

Unsurpassed compensation plan
Immediate income potential
Long-term, residual income that equates to real financial freedom
Business Model

Needed - market the products and services people already need and use
Simple - no invoicing, no collections or inventory
Proven - 10 year successful track record
Universal - No experience necessary. Anyone can succeed at ACN
Support

Comprehensive training and support system
Live, Field Support Services Department for all of your business needs
Dynamic training events, both local and worldwide
User-friendly training and marketing materials
Personalized service 24/7 for your valued customers

***I started working here and my boss asked me if i had any open minded people to get into the business as well...he saw my G35 coupe and asked me if i knew a lot of people with this car and i explained the whole forum to him. He asked me to invite anyone who is interested...so i kind of made this a g35 meet/business oppurtunity. Just come, and if you see what you like then you can apply. if not, that's cool its not for everyone...but it won't be a waste of time because you still got to meet with all us G drivers and check out all our hott rides! and for the people i know...THIS WOULD BE A HUGE FAVOR...(calling out OCG and Na Passss'ers) It would mean a lot to me if you guys just showed up to check it out...plus, i haven't seen you guys in ages! please sign up below!

p.s. for more info visit their site at www.acninc.com or feel free to pm me.

1. Romi

Last edited by g35chick; 06-19-2005 at 06:44 AM.
Old 06-19-2005, 06:57 AM
I'll be there, cuz I keeps it real.

Old 06-19-2005, 07:10 AM
1. Romi
2. BP

Old 06-19-2005, 07:19 PM
lol

Old 06-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
*cough* 2by2 *cough*

Old 06-19-2005, 08:34 PM
khurram stop being such a woman.

Old 06-19-2005, 09:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1. Romi
2. BP
3. MEECHIN

I'll be there.
BYOB.

Old 06-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GUniiT
*cough* 2by2 *cough*
LOL 2by2.net *peace sign up in the air, then flip it around*

Old 06-19-2005, 09:29 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by g35chick
khurram stop being such a woman.
do i have to???

hey maybe you can convince your boss to get everyone Boba or some food... of course with no expense to us G Owners...

Old 06-19-2005, 10:06 PM
Been there done that, just not for me. You basically have to convince people on a daily basis. I know a lot of people that still are in ACN so hit me up if you have any questions and I will be downright honest with you. I'll admit I made my initial money back and about $4000 over about a 6 month period but it is a lot of work. You must have a large network of friends and family or you will literraly run out of options. The best part about ACN is all the motivational stuff you hear from the leaders of the company. They talk so much trash about the "corporate" world, it's kind of funny. BTW creating a list for individuals to sign up and go is probably NOT the best way to approach people; phone calls work best.

Good Luck!

Old 06-20-2005, 12:45 AM
MAAAAAAN that crap is sooooooo gay, no offence to anyone here. I lost $750 total doing that shi*. Man yea you CAN make money but after how many hours of work? Put that effort into MORONGO and youll get better results. Im venting so in NO WAY am I trying to sway anyones decision. I say you guys go and have fun at the meet. Thankx guys

Old 06-20-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by Prodi_G
Been there done that, just not for me. You basically have to convince people on a daily basis. I know a lot of people that still are in ACN so hit me up if you have any questions and I will be downright honest with you. I'll admit I made my initial money back and about $4000 over about a 6 month period but it is a lot of work. You must have a large network of friends and family or you will literraly run out of options. The best part about ACN is all the motivational stuff you hear from the leaders of the company. They talk so much trash about the "corporate" world, it's kind of funny. BTW creating a list for individuals to sign up and go is probably NOT the best way to approach people; phone calls work best.

Good Luck!
im not trying to get people "in" im just asking them to come out with their G sit through a little talk and decide what they want to do. like i said this is a meet as well. you can just come for the meet and leave. its not that big of a deal.

Old 06-20-2005, 01:04 AM
1. Romi
2. BP
3. MEECHIN
4.Dennis Wong
5.Cliff Braun
6.Dave Braun
7.John Nguyen
8.Duke Tubtim
9.Tim Herr

Aww, its an OG 2by2 reunion!!!

ACN is a spin off from 2by by some 2by guys back in the day.

Ok, a run down on your "invite". You said "check it out", "favor".... but you didnt edify your upline... and you called him your boss. You're not supposed to call him your boss, but by his position, or "supervisor". You also mentioned "our hot rides", so it sounds like the big shots are going to be showing off their lambos and what not; Enticement Also, you said too much in your invite. The more you say, the more people have to say no to. Dont do the presentation in your invite, just get them to the meeting and let your upline and/or speaker explain the business.

I'm a little old school, so I dont know if they still teach you this... remember NCDART and the 5 M's

Also be carefull doing this business. People tend to lose alot of close friends. Thats why I stopped

Old 06-20-2005, 01:37 AM
I know a couple people in Irvine that do the USANA network marketing. Is this kinda the same thing?

Old 06-20-2005, 01:52 AM
Originally Posted by achen
I know a couple people in Irvine that do the USANA network marketing. Is this kinda the same thing?
USANA is also network marketing, but its alot better, imo. Its been around for a very long time, and they're one of the top 5 MLMs in the whole world. They're very reputable... but that doesnt mean that all the people involved are too, so you should also be careful with all networkmarketing/MLM companies because you're not just signing up with the company, but also with the people that brought you in and the poeple above them. I also think they're in the stock market too... cant remember.

Theres a good chance I know your friends' upline too lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gtg 06/22/05