Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

glendale police SUCK (long)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 06:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by izzy21
I am used to cops being dicks to me. I grew up in the Rampart area. I am 26 bald and mexican. So you can do the math. I worked in glendale for 4 years. One day I got my friend pulled over because I was not wearing my seat belt. The cop pulled us over got us out of the car and searched it. The cop ended up giving me a ticket for the seat belt and let us go. After getting an extention to pay the bail amount, I payed promptly. You would think this was the end of it right? Wrong. Months go by and after a misunderstanding at a club. I get arrested for having a warrant out for my arrest. What was it for? Unpaid seat belt ticket in GLENDALE! I had to spend all weekend in jail and miss half the day on monday cause of the damn glendale P.D. clerks who didn't do their job. How do you like them apples?
wow that blows. sorry to hear that man.

eldy i live in la canada but i went over to glendale to pick up some food. i work in la canada too but i love glendale a lot more

Old 08-20-2005, 08:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i lived in glendale for about 8 yrs and never had problems with them. once i was goin 100+ on the 134, exited pacific and a cop pulled up next to me and just told me to slow down. maybe i just got lucky

Old 08-20-2005, 09:24 AM
You want to know what's funny? While I worked in glendale I saw the funniest thing. I was working late on night came down to the lobby and was talking to the janitorial staff when all of a sudden we see a cop pull over a Jeep Cherokee. I was not sure at the time what he had stopped him for. Next thing I know he has him out of the car and is giving him a sobriety test. This guy was wasted, and I mean wasted. What does the cop do? He lets the passenger take the wheel and tell them to have a good night and sends them on their way. If that was me, I am sure what would have happened. By the way the guy was an older white man. Not that I a turning this into a racial thing. Just letting you know what happened.

Old 08-20-2005, 02:52 PM
The G is a drug dealers car in Glendale I guess. ( I live in Glendale too)....you guys can thank you're rabiz drivers for this cops behaviour.

If you have nothing in the car, and did no traffic violation then ASK for a warrant just to make the cops job harder...at the end if they really do try to get one, they will end up finding nothing and wasting thier time...

Old 08-20-2005, 04:07 PM
next time reach under your seat and shoot them each in the neck. there's nothing better than watching them bleed to death on the road like a roadkill. Cops sucks.

Old 08-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Pat, I just realized your sig says you have 18 foot rims...inches = (")...LOL Its ok, we all still love you man...

Old 08-20-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
The G is a drug dealers car in Glendale I guess. ( I live in Glendale too)....you guys can thank you're rabiz drivers for this cops behaviour.

If you have nothing in the car, and did no traffic violation then ASK for a warrant just to make the cops job harder...at the end if they really do try to get one, they will end up finding nothing and wasting thier time...

HAHAHAH! That cracked me up and that is so fvcking true. they don't know how to freaking act. its so annoying.

Old 08-20-2005, 05:34 PM
LOL "rabiz drivers". the ones that have their seats all the way back so you can see them thru the rear window. so damn funny i wanna go GameOverGagne on their asses.

Old 08-21-2005, 01:05 AM
You got it .

But you forgot the slouch, one hand on the wood grain, doing 300mph on Glenaoks, then slow down when see bitches and start hollerin, wearin dark shades even at night, dressed in all black, bangin motherlands music, and ofcourse...alwatsy pulled over and yanked out sittin on the curb while 10 cops on scene.

Old 08-21-2005, 12:28 PM
how about we gather all our experiences with them pigs and if it succeeds whenever they pull us over for no reason or act like bunch of retards, we give them a ticket! for beign dirty little pigs!