Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Whatever happened to the OC crew?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 02:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G2FAST
Dan: What up dude where have you been, heard you moved to Irvine?

yeah i got a place in irvine but i still have my other houses in pasadena and monterey park. the irvine place is just for video games, movies, poker, table hockey, electric razr scooting, nitro rc car racing, and of course ***** galore...jk, except for the ones laying out by the pool...yeah we've got a kick *** view there....

Old 08-30-2005, 02:49 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
yeah i got a place in irvine but i still have my other houses in pasadena and monterey park. the irvine place is just for video games, movies, poker, table hockey, electric razr scooting, nitro rc car racing, and of course ***** galore...jk, except for the ones laying out by the pool...yeah we've got a kick *** view there....

Good times!!!!!

Old 08-30-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by glennp_1999
Sorry to hear that man hope you get what you want. Funny, I use to remember how you said not to sell my car and here you are selling yours before I can sell mine. Looks like you're going to sell your car before me. You still off roading PB in them hills? I was at the dealer last weekend looking at the new Range Rover sport edition. One sweet a$$ ride well equiped it was around 58K not bad for an RR. If I ever drove home with it I would be hitting you up and go off roading in Cleveland National Forest just to break it in. In anycase, what are you doing with your rims? Didi you sell it or including everything in your car?
Don't be sorry, I know I'm not. I had alot of good times with the G. I made a bunch of great friends because of it.

I don't have PB anymore, actually, it's been awhile since I've had possession of PB. My friend that gave me PB decided not to go to Austrailia anymore.

As for the Range Rover, it's a great looking SUV but the depreciation on those trucks are too great. I remember seeing someone selling a late model Discovery for $5k.

As for my rims, I included a package deal w/ the car. I'm asking $32k for the car and $34 w/ the HRE's. If you're interested in the HRE's, I'm asking $4k w/ Toyos.

Old 08-30-2005, 05:29 PM
33k w/out the rims and 35k with them...come on, the car is only a year old and has like 2 miles on it. the rims are worth a jim wolf twin turbo. and the sentimental value is priceless. all those times u spent standing next to it, staring at it, sitting in it, not driving it....

as for marks car...ATLEAST 35k...but ideally it should go for about 37-38k only cuz the beast is finally running up to "par."

Old 08-30-2005, 10:12 PM
Nooooo!!!! DZ!! When are we going to get ramen again? Hehe I had to take Rusty to the animal hospital right there on Euclid last thursday night! Some of my friends from Long Beach moved to HB! Awesome! I get to eat more asian food!

Old 08-31-2005, 01:57 AM
Originally Posted by eldy
Nooooo!!!! DZ!! When are we going to get ramen again? Hehe I had to take Rusty to the animal hospital right there on Euclid last thursday night! Some of my friends from Long Beach moved to HB! Awesome! I get to eat more asian food!
Let me know when you're in town.

Old 08-31-2005, 03:37 AM
w00t! i was there all of last weekend and tuesday night. my friend just bought a '95 miata. warner and bolsa chica is the new "home away from home"

Old 09-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
33k w/out the rims and 35k with them...come on, the car is only a year old and has like 2 miles on it. the rims are worth a jim wolf twin turbo. and the sentimental value is priceless. all those times u spent standing next to it, staring at it, sitting in it, not driving it....

as for marks car...ATLEAST 35k...but ideally it should go for about 37-38k only cuz the beast is finally running up to "par."
Mmmmm.... Jenna feels sooo good and tight right now... she treats me right

... oh, and my TT'd G35 feels pretty good too

Last edited by G354GOD; 09-03-2005 at 09:12 PM.