Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Got dumped cause of my G?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dude thats sucks...you got stuck with one pyscho a$$ B*tch! If anything she should be happy that you drive a nice car...would she rather be rollin around in a 1990 civic? I think its just pure jealousy. She see's you using money on your car when you could be spending it on her. Thats like you breaking up with her because she's spending money on make-up and shoes. Dumb Broad.

Old 08-29-2005, 09:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by g35chick
dude thats sucks...you got stuck with one pyscho a$$ B*tch!
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Old 08-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Wink

Originally Posted by zazaracing
I feel your pain man. I broke up with my girl 8 months after I got the G. I know the long distance $hit was the main reason but she threw the "you spend too much tiem playing withyour car and talking about cars why dont you spoil me like you do your car?" Mind you I made her a Diamond neckless and she would tell em she loved me a milion times a day. I think she will come back.
Diamond or pearl neckless?

Old 08-29-2005, 10:24 PM
Damn~ you guys sound like a HS kid! Or is that what it is?? Anyways, girls are like cars. If you treat them nice, you get to RIDE on them. Once you let go of it, it becomes "used". J/P. I'm sure she didn't mean it but girls think differently so try to put yourself in her shoe OK? Gotta be a pimp having a nice girl and a hot ride.

Old 08-29-2005, 10:28 PM
Hey All thanks for your support and understanding.Just to clear a few things up, now that I think about it she was kinda crazy, she isnt Korean shes Mex/Brizillian and know that I think about it, I should have burned out in front of her house, it would have really pissed her dad off and he prob would have yelled @ her. Well all I gotta say is it seems like a lonly weekend for me.Wow havent had one of those for a few years. Oh and Yes Rash, I am thinking about a TT that is now going to come for sure. Well thanks all for your support and maybe I see a few of you at the GTGs.

Old 08-29-2005, 10:34 PM
haha i just broke up with my gf a month ago and all i had on my car was CAI and sway bars and she didn't know about the sway bars. within the month i got exhaust and rims. lets have a guys night out and go hit on some chicks! on second thought, lets have a guys night out and single girls are welcome. =)

Old 08-29-2005, 10:36 PM
Hey bro Ill second that anytime.lol.

Old 08-29-2005, 10:38 PM
start a thread for it! haha i'm pretty sure people would wanna come out and party!

Old 08-29-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by VQ35DEJ
lets have a guys night out and single girls are welcome. =)
I'll be on the next flight... first round's on me

Old 08-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Swwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Booooz your always welcome, with para's permission. hehe

Old 08-29-2005, 10:41 PM
You said single girls... i don't need anyone's permission

Old 08-29-2005, 10:43 PM
oops, i thought i read from thread that said u and para are engaged?? were they joking?? sorry for the misunderstanding.....so when can u fly out??? hehe

Old 08-29-2005, 11:01 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Lionfish
Well as off a few days ago, I had one of those “we need to talk” talks with the girlfriend. Out of no where she pulls this crap on me “well I don’t think you take us serious” well after a big fight and throwing things in each others face, she brings up my G (now 5 months old) come to find out that she added up my mods, and all my future plans and said that I should have gotten her a ring by now, and how she hates my car bla bla bla . So im like whatever as she storms out of my house. Well I go and see her today and she had all my stuff in a bag and tells me it’s officially over! I was like ???. So as we exchange words, she threatened my car and then said, “ I hope you crash your car”. Well, I did what any other gentleman would have done, I said F*%K YOU BI*%H, and left. So guys moral of this brake up is HIDE YOUR RECIPTS!!!!! wow I have a lot of lonely weekends ahead of me.lol.
yur in socal!!??

damn bro, i didnt check yur location when i first read the post in the morning...
lets make a G meet and chill the the fellow G members, ill buy u a drink! i know this AWESOME bikini bar
send me a PM if yur interested and ill start a meet goin, like sometime next week

Old 08-29-2005, 11:34 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Booooz
You said single girls... i don't need anyone's permission
Boooz-You definitely gotta come down and party!

Old 08-29-2005, 11:37 PM
Mod your G all you like, nobody takes it for a ride unless let them

Even if you put a ring on a girl, with that 'tude.. she's probably out revving with someone else.

-T

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got dumped cause of my G?