Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

405 north black coupe sighting.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 03:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh i hate costa mesa infiniti dealer.

This is what happen to my car.
I realized my tires were out of air and I took the car in for 1 hour.
They told me that it will be ready in 1 hour. But, they didnt call me at all. after 1 hour 30 mins I went back... The car was ready.. but they 'never' call. At the time they told me that theres nothing wrong with the car's tires.

1 week later, my tires were low again. I went there in the morning and the supviser told me that they found 2 small nails at the back and the front tires. The reason that they couldnt find it last time was because "THE NAILS ARE SMALL" (that was full of sh*t). You wont believe this, they charged me $106.60 just to patch 2 tires. 1 nail on each tire. the price is way too expensive. They told me that it will be done in 1 hour since I went there before my working hour around 8AM. I couldn't pick up my car until 5PM. They said its because I didn't tell them that I got the nails in the car. (they never thought of it was their problem in the first place but mine)

After they finished it. I drove less than 10 miles on 'local' back to my house. The next day, my front tire was completly flat. I called them and they said they will patch again. At this point, I hate their services, attitude, and they are not professional at all. Dealership can't even find 2 freaking nails or patch the freaking tire.

I complained to the headquater. They said all they can do is put those on files and there's nothing else they can do about them. If I want to ask for money back or some kind of solution.. I need to talk to Costa Mesa Infiniti dealership. But, Costa Mesa Infiniti dealership refused to pick up my phone call. Everytime when they transfered me to services department. I will directly transfer to someone's voicemail.

So, the first day that they patch my tires, I asked my co-worker to take me to work. second day i have to walk cause i have no CAR. How LAME IS THAT.

I hate them. not even unlimited free car wash can cool down my anger. The truth is their car wash is not good at all. lol, they made black oil finger print inside the car everywhere and outside as well everytime i went there for services. (before the tires problems).