Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

ridiculous!!! check out the rip offs!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 12:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by twinchell
Would you pay up to 10% of the value of the car to convert the tails?

Seems a bit much imo.
Yeah actually I would. I've been debating about buying another honda beater to turn into a project car. I thought that widebody integra with the lights was nice. Actually I'm thinking about doing another del sol, but going widebody this time with it. The nice thing about a car like an integra is you can get it cheap, and if you do the work yourself you can build a really nice ride for not too much. http://www.fotki.com/inno521 That's my site with all my recent cars.

Whats funny about your comment by the way is look what G35 owners pay for body kits! I'm sorry but fiberglass kits aren't worth over $2k. $400 for all the pieces that come with that kit is a bargain in comparison.

Old 01-14-2006, 10:42 AM
or whatever
Originally Posted by Inno
Yeah actually I would. I've been debating about buying another honda beater to turn into a project car. I thought that widebody integra with the lights was nice. Actually I'm thinking about doing another del sol, but going widebody this time with it. The nice thing about a car like an integra is you can get it cheap, and if you do the work yourself you can build a really nice ride for not too much. http://www.fotki.com/inno521 That's my site with all my recent cars.

Whats funny about your comment by the way is look what G35 owners pay for body kits! I'm sorry but fiberglass kits aren't worth over $2k. $400 for all the pieces that come with that kit is a bargain in comparison.
Your Del Sol is actually pretty nice. But, still, I bet you put a lot more "into" it than you actually "paid" for it.

Old 01-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by twinchell
Your Del Sol is actually pretty nice. But, still, I bet you put a lot more "into" it than you actually "paid" for it.
Thanks man, yes I did, but it helps when you do all the work yourself. I did the motor/tranny swap, all the bolt ons like nitrous, the interior, etc. I had a friend help with (do) the body work. That's something I'm still learning. I've thought about taking a class at a tech school or something to get some formal training on it just for fun. Had I paid for all that stuff to be done it would have been a grip! Still the whole thing was less than half a G!

By the way, your IP looks nice! I want to put wheels and a kit on mine, but that's where I keep debating! I could buy a beater sol, a B20 motor, B16 head, ITR tranny, and a bunch of other goodies for it for the same price!

Last edited by Inno; 01-14-2006 at 02:20 PM.