Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Kobe Scores 81 points!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 12:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh yea and to anyone saying "oh im not hating im just saying hes still a dick and his past and blablabla"...that is hating because it wouldnt even have been mentioned it it wasnt. This thread is about what happened on the basketball court and Talent. Kobe is made of pure Talent..haters

Old 01-23-2006, 01:24 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by b5club
Its never just a game when kobe is playing.. Everyone always talks about how he isnt "great" because he isnt a team player..well enough people already posted why he hasnt been lately. another reason to consider is the dude freakin great. And he has the ability to pull one of his talents out anytime he wants, ie. PASSING..yup ive seen him do it and SKILLFULLY too. There isnt ONE player who can just bust out like that when he wants. Remember the MJ days? He was a good team player but he had MANY MANY a games where it was ALLL Michael. When someone had that amount of talent its inevitable to explode on your own. Its friggin good entertainment for the fans too. I am so glad i live in an era of players like Kobe. Yea lebron has talent but he cant stand up to the challenge when its crunch time. He needs more years under his belt. But he will never have that killer instinct full of confidence like kobe. He even admitted it the other day. Sorry all,.. Kobe one of the greatest of all time its hard to admit if your not laker fan..
Very true and well put!!!!! To top it off even Phil said what he saw was amazing, the guy who coached MJ. Kobe is the man glad his on our side.

Old 01-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Kobe is an amazing player, offensively and defensively. Scoring 81 points is an amazing statistic that probably won't be achieved by another player in 30 years.

But he's not going to win MVP, the Lakers are too sorry of a team for him to win that honor.

Old 01-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Wow, this is weird. Laker fans outnumbering non-fans in a thread.

I've been watching Kobe since day 1, and to this day, his nearly impossible shots still amaze me. I'm a Laker fan for life, and yes the team is not so great right now but we're not done yet! After the showtime era we had many not so great seasons until Phil came. Of course it will be hard to fill that gaping hole in the center, but I have faith!

Highlights: http://www.zshare.net/video/060122_kobe_81pts-wmv.html

Old 01-23-2006, 01:54 PM
Must say Kobe scoring 81 is a sign of the times, an immature ballhog running the reins. Sorry I agree that the guy is talented, but he doesn't know how to be a teammate. If he did, the Lakers would be doing a lot better, and they would have beaten the Pistons when they had Shaq.

Old 01-23-2006, 02:21 PM
not the greatest team player, but an amazing player nonetheless. 81 points is an incredible feat. hats off to him.

Old 01-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by b5club
Oh yea and to anyone saying "oh im not hating im just saying hes still a dick and his past and blablabla"...that is hating because it wouldnt even have been mentioned it it wasnt. This thread is about what happened on the basketball court and Talent. Kobe is made of pure Talent..haters

81 points does not win you another ring, he's still **** head, with talent

Why do they even have other players on the court with him? Oh yea, NBA rules.

Last edited by Gee Im Fast; 01-23-2006 at 03:15 PM.
Old 01-23-2006, 03:32 PM
lol i thought my eyes were deceiving me when i saw he scored 81 points last night!!! lol

he's one bad *** player I would love for him to be on my Suns team!! lol

Kobe has SKILLS!!! if only he had a team to really back him up, i'd definately say, they would be champs again!

and yes, i'd LOVE to see and record that game, anyone know if they're going to re-play the game?

Old 01-23-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by gdupg35
Stop hating on Kobe. If he's a dic! then what is Alan Jiverson?(aka punk wanna-be pansy *** gansta).

Kobe is better. Enough said.

By the way, is there any chance the game will be replayed? I'm still kicking myself in the a$$ for missing it.

Wow guys I need to chill and stop hating... Look at all the guys here who are jumping on his dic* just cause he did score 81. Even if he scored 200 I would still say he is super gay. Dude he took 46 shots! His percentage was great but its still 46 shots! "alan jiverson" lol ooooooooook is 6' and leads in the top 3 for league leader in scoring, amongst the top in ASSISTS, and STEALS. Thats FYI and lol a wanna be puss gangsta right. wow man you needa get your shi* straight.

Kobes performance was great but now a days, if you really do think about all the rule changes, its like practiaclly handing a player the ball and letting them score at will. Marty Burns even says from cnnsi.com/basketball,
"But Bryant had one big advantage over Wilt (and more recent players such as Michael Jordan) in that the new rules have made it almost impossible to defend against anyone. It's no coincidence that we've got three players averaging more than 30 points this season (Kobe, Allen Iverson and LeBron James), which would be the first time that's happened since 1981-82."

Great performance kobe, now lets see you make it to the 2nd round this year. Actually just make the playoffs. Laker "fans" on here w/ respect to those that truly have always been, give it playoff time when theres gonna be another post, "WE WERE ELIMINATED AGAIN. LETS TRADE FOR (fill in yourself)"

Old 01-23-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by sky350GT
lol i thought my eyes were deceiving me when i saw he scored 81 points last night!!! lol

he's one bad *** player I would love for him to be on my Suns team!! lol

Kobe has SKILLS!!! if only he had a team to really back him up, i'd definately say, they would be champs again!

and yes, i'd LOVE to see and record that game, anyone know if they're going to re-play the game?
I'm from Phoenix and I would HATE to see him on the Suns "TEAM." Kobe is not a team player and the Suns would go to crap just like the Lakers. Suns are going to the finals this year. Stoudamire will be back at All Star break, and this is their year! Kobe would ruin the Suns with his bad attitude, hogging the ball, etc.

Anyone who has actually played team sports understands what I'm talking about. It takes great team chemistry and playing together to win, not one superstar.

Old 01-23-2006, 04:55 PM
Yes yes... it is fact. Kobe is an amazing basketball player. His team feeds off of him and he produces the numbers when they are needed. 81 points is ridiculous and if you think about it, it almost seems impossible... Mad mad props to Kobe for putting up the second highest number of points ever.
And what about his past? He isn't perfect... and he's a much more mature player now then he was back then and he has the heart of a champion. He'll do what it takes to win it for LA. Go Kobe!

Old 01-23-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm a Laker fan and all, but man, some of you guys are all up on Kobe's *****. The man's got skills, no doubt, but he isn't greatness. Great individual effort, and that's about it.

Last edited by GsUpHoesDown; 01-23-2006 at 05:18 PM.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:00 PM
Ok his past... lol lets not forget about his past. hes driven away players like Future hall of famer SHAQ, Eddie Jones, Van Excel, future hall of famer GARY PAYTON, He got into a pissing match with future hall of famer KARL MALONE, over his ego.

Lets forget about the past right now and look at the present... Somone Name another laker who is averaging 15+ points.. or even 6+ assists... ANYONE?!?!?

Old 01-23-2006, 07:38 PM
kobe sucks..he cant hold MJs jock strap.

he wont win a championship on his own. good luck getting into the playoffs this year, laker fans

Old 01-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by axiochris
kobe sucks..he cant hold MJs jock strap.

he wont win a championship on his own. good luck getting into the playoffs this year, laker fans
first of all basket ball is the gayest sport ever created!! with that said, MJ would have never won with out Pippin.. fact.

no shaq? please ...spurs had no shaq? heat had no kobe!! 76 had no coach...knicks have no coach now.... one guy doesnt make a team great...if you look at it, the greatest teams in history in my opinion were the kemp, payton, shrempf, and them other guys sonics of 5-6 years ago....the celtics of the 80's, the lakers of the 80's the pistons of the 88-91 season.. and the always beaten suns with barkley, ainge, west, that three point shooting white dude..cant remember his name.. they didnt even have a real center, but were still good...can anyone name the whole bulls starting line up? that was a team...jordan, pippin, cartwrigt, paxton, and armstrong? i think? or the jazz of the 90's I hate basket ball with a passion and only watch it during the playoffs, and trust me...those were teams. i met kobe once and yes he is arrogant. his wife is way worse....but his skills are pimp tight..will they win a finals...yea i think so, and he wil still play the same way..but so will shaq. shaq is crap with out someone dishing it to him. kobe has no support. and he pushes his suppor t away because he plays at a level that is way faster than them.....those people that always got mad were fossils. malone? payton? griffin? please! they wee on their last leg and never won crap anyways...i wouldnt want losers on my team and expect them to win? id be like you wanna give me the keys to success gramps? what have you won? second place is first loser!!! loser!

but what do i know...all basket ball is gay anyways...now soccer!! RONALDO!!!!!! BRASIL!!!! figo, zidane, roberto carlos, micheal owen, thierie henry, ronaldinho, rovaldo, inzaggi, juventes, real madrid, liverpool, arsenal, everton, camaroon national team, son....those are athletes!!!!! gay *** basketball!! please! 81 points? try scoring one against those guys!!!!!!

beotches!!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kobe Scores 81 points!!!