Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

I was bothered by Kia's presence in THIS forum...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 02:17 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
I know I'm not from SoCal but hear me out. I don't think you can really expect people to put their name on this list even if they want to. You can say "There will be no retribution" until your blue in the face, but the fact is you can't control everybody on this forum and some people will hold grudges. Everyone that is anti-ban will be making mental notes on who put their name down on this list. So, in my eyes, this will not be an accurate count of who is in favor of Kia being banned. Just my two cents.

Old 04-10-2006, 02:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free Kia

Old 04-10-2006, 03:44 AM
save the drama fo yo momma!

Old 04-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
I know I'm not from SoCal but hear me out. I don't think you can really expect people to put their name on this list even if they want to. You can say "There will be no retribution" until your blue in the face, but the fact is you can't control everybody on this forum and some people will hold grudges. Everyone that is anti-ban will be making mental notes on who put their name down on this list. So, in my eyes, this will not be an accurate count of who is in favor of Kia being banned. Just my two cents.

Good point Cru...I don't know what else to say or do then to allow an even expression of both sides...I apologize on behalf of everyone to those who were bothered and hope they get the "Regular" Socal Forum back soon because the MISCL forum is NOT a representation of the SoCal forum in ANY way as it is titled MISCL...

Old 04-11-2006, 01:11 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
Good point Cru...I don't know what else to say or do then to allow an even expression of both sides...I apologize on behalf of everyone to those who were bothered and hope they get the "Regular" Socal Forum back soon because the MISCL forum is NOT a representation of the SoCal forum in ANY way as it is titled MISCL...
I agree that SoCal should get their own forum back and I'm guessing you will in time. Just remember, if it gets abused again they may take it away for good.

Old 04-11-2006, 03:08 AM
Originally Posted by driftGT350
LOL you're an idiot, he asked her(mike's x) cousin or something, i mean honestly why would my gf make all that crap up? i mean it's not like she's a celeb or anything, get your facts straight julian! btw mikes x gf's cousin is like 27ish and getting married, and ren told me that she has a forgetful memory, also, my gf's mom said the teased me about how she thought i thought mike's x gf is hot etc. etc. yada yada
all i saw from this was XXX and no nudity....

Old 04-11-2006, 03:10 AM
Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
all i saw from this was XXX and no nudity....
hahaha i just noticed it now!!!

Old 04-11-2006, 03:11 AM
this list is lacking support so....

1. zazaracing
2. glennp_1999
3. Bleegus
4. DOHCtor_Dan

i wasn't bothered by kia's presence in this forum..i'm just bothered by his presence jk

Old 04-11-2006, 04:40 AM
Originally Posted by driftGT350
LOL you're an idiot, he asked her(mike's x) cousin or something, i mean honestly why would my gf make all that crap up? i mean it's not like she's a celeb or anything, get your facts straight julian! btw mikes x gf's cousin is like 27ish and getting married, and ren told me that she has a forgetful memory, also, my gf's mom said the teased me about how she thought i thought mike's x gf is hot etc. etc. yada yada
Wow so many X's. And why are u two arguing over this on the damn forums ?? LOL. Whos the 27 year old you're talking about? I think you meant to say her sister? She has a sis whos about that age who recently got married and is having a kid. Thats it, i'm going to schedule a family reunion and we can battle it out then. Im putting down $10 for my X just for good times sake. If she loses im going to make a man-made curbage on your rims

but in all seriousness, my X probably is cousins with your GF but I guess we'll never know! By the way, tell your gf if she sneaks into my room 1 more time at night i'm going to have to start locking my windows!

Old 04-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ooo XXX

Old 04-12-2006, 03:19 AM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Please note that lists like this are 100% worthless for collecting the data you're looking for, considering anonymity princpiples, the adversarial intent, etc.

If you are implying that there was not a large group of people notifying the mods and admins of their problems with certain users, then please just go ahead and call us liars. It's more direct.

G

Old 04-12-2006, 03:30 AM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No one is calling the management liars...

We just really want our buddy back...maybe this isn't the best way to go about it like you said....

Old 04-13-2006, 03:50 AM
Mmhm...
Dear Moderators,

''''''Why cant we unban KIA? First and for most he contributed a LOT to the forums, in many positive and some negative ways. Sure people get tired of annoying worthless comments, i dont see why you shouldnt, BUT dont you think that maybe just maybe a lifetime BAN is a little much?

''''''If you really think about it, KIA did have an annoying, yet humorous side to his posting, which made the forums fun and entertaining. But then there are times when theres no need for that. Having a lifetime ban for acting like a kid IN MY OPINION is foolish. Give somone a LIFETIME BAN if they cheated somone out on a purchase, messed up somone car from jelousy, give WORTHLESS information and make RUDE comments for absolutley no reason and havn't offered any positive feedback in ANY of there posts. But dont LIFETIME BAN somone for having a little fun with WORDS.

''''''Why not BAN KIA for a month? When he comes back set his post count back to 0 and go from there. If the old KIA is back (and i dont mean a couple of little innocent fun comments every now and then & here and there).........then ban him for LIFE.

''''''In conculsion, the forums are here for learning purposes, meeting new people, and most importantly making new friends. And if MODERATORS are going to be banning people that give and help out a lot with informtaion and questions that other members might have, and now and then like to have a little fun... thats just "teh Ghey..."

P.S: Let KIA come back for all he's worth. Im more than positive he'll change his habbits for the better, but still have some just SOME humor to contribute. He's a helpful guy, give him a second chance.

Last edited by ZLUJ; 04-13-2006 at 03:52 AM.
Old 04-13-2006, 03:56 AM
Originally Posted by slateg35_05
Dear Moderators,

''''''Why cant we unban KIA? First and for most he contributed a LOT to the forums, in many positive and some negative ways. Sure people get tired of annoying worthless comments, i dont see why you shouldnt, BUT dont you think that maybe just maybe a lifetime BAN is a little much?

''''''If you really think about it, KIA did have an annoying, yet humorous side to his posting, which made the forums fun and entertaining. But then there are times when theres no need for that. Having a lifetime ban for acting like a kid IN MY OPINION is foolish. Give somone a LIFETIME BAN if they cheated somone out on a purchase, messed up somone car from jelousy, give WORTHLESS information and make RUDE comments for absolutley no reason and havn't offered any positive feedback in ANY of there posts. But dont LIFETIME BAN somone for having a little fun with WORDS.

''''''Why not BAN KIA for a month? When he comes back set his post count back to 0 and go from there. If the old KIA is back (and i dont mean a couple of little innocent fun comments every now and then & here and there).........then ban him for LIFE.

''''''In conculsion, the forums are here for learning purposes, meeting new people, and most importantly making new friends. And if MODERATORS are going to be banning people that give and help out a lot with informtaion and questions that other members might have, and now and then like to have a little fun... thats just "teh Ghey..."

P.S: Let KIA come back for all he's worth. Im more than positive he'll change his habbits for the better, but still have some just SOME humor to contribute. He's a helpful guy, give him a second chance.
+1,000,000!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Old 04-13-2006, 04:09 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by slateg35_05
Dear Moderators,

You forgot to mention that after he was banned he created another screen name and pissed the powers that be off.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I was bothered by Kia's presence in THIS forum...