FS: Ichiba Front Camber Arms **NEW**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Ichiba Front Camber Arms **NEW**

Brand new set of front ichiba cambers. Went a different direction so these have to go, my loss your gain.... Price drop to 200 want these gone.

Attached Thumbnails Ichiba Front Camber Arms **NEW**-img_0007.jpg   Ichiba Front Camber Arms **NEW**-img_0005.jpg   Ichiba Front Camber Arms **NEW**-img_0009.jpg   Ichiba Front Camber Arms **NEW**-img_0006.jpg  

Last edited by EnerOnE; 02-21-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:33 AM
bump!

Old 11-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Where in So Cal? And only for 03-07? I have an 08 Z and idk what the difference would be?

Old 11-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Los Angeles. I'm not sure. Item number is 20021F

EDIT: It does look like they would fit and damn I'm letting these go for way cheap! lol ( I forgot what I paid for these, just want them out) check out the applications:

http://www.nissanraceshop.com/produc...-350z-ns20021f

Last edited by EnerOnE; 11-16-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hmmm, waiting for some stuff to pan out.... I may buy this weekend if things fall into place... Thanks for the info!

Old 11-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much shipped to 30097

Old 12-19-2011, 09:32 PM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
sorry man don't take this personal, but i have to let potential buyers know ICHIBA is absolute garbage....
numerous members on here and 350z have had nothing but problems with their camber kits, snapping, breaking etc...

i bought them brand new for $350, and within months it got loose, and bushings are gone now...

I could have resold them to someone to get some of the money back, but I will not be playing with people's lives... these are going in the garbage!!
in this case buying anything ichiba you are risking your car, literally....

Old 12-20-2011, 12:35 AM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
^That's messed up posting like that in someone's for sale thread. It is totally up to potential buyers to read about a product and decide if it's right for them/if they want it themselves. That is unbelievably rude to try to screw over someone's for sale post regardless of the reason unless the seller has done something to deem them untrustworthy. Posting that in the threads specifically discussing that is one thing but posting in people's for sale listings is just completely uncalled for.

Old 12-20-2011, 04:31 AM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
^ got your rocks off being all self righteous, good for you....
but my conscience is crystal clear....
I would have posted the same thing even if it was my best friends thread and he was trying to sell this garbage...

and my response to your self righteousness would be that you are dead wrong in your approach, this is absolutely called for, I am looking out for fellow members here... and really you're telling me I can't shlt on someones thread regardless of the reason? even if the reason is potentially fatal!.... GTFO with that, for real, your view on this literally disgusts me.....
I KNOW that there is a high chance of catastrophic failure for this product from first hand experience, and mine isn't the only one...
there are people who have had their Ichiba camber kits snap, did you see the thread with the guy who crashed his car on the highway because that happened ? here is the link https://g35driver.com/forums/brakes-...killed-me.html
there are many other threads with nothing but bad things to say about this and I just might start a thread to petition a ban of selling of this product that has obviously failed so horribly for pretty much everyone who has bought them...

PEOPLES LIVES are possibly at risk running this product, look at that guy's car getting towed on the highway, dude is lucky he is alive.. and you're coming in here telling me I'm being disrespectful... you have absolutely no sense of whats really important here... i can

I've made my point and will NOT comment in this thread further, and if the OP is a stand up guy he would not take this personally nor should he be mad... I honestly think the route he should go is try to get a refund directly from Ichiba since his are unused and brand new...
they seemed willing to help me when I had contacted them, but I had informed them I was so disgusted with the product I didnt wanna have anything to do with them whatsoever

Old 12-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
You fail to realize the fact that you basically screwed over this guy's sale and leave him with this part and out $300+ for something that really is up to the buyer to research and decide upon. Sure there have been a handful of ichiba failures but the number reported is actually extremely miniscule compared to the number of products that have been sold and the amount of people running them thus far without any problems. It could be very likely that it was a problem with a specific batch only, or another of many other possible reasons, which is why the correct action would be to gather all the information from the people with failures and take them to ichiba and see if they can use that to specifically find the problem. Even if it is a huge flaw with ALL their camber kits, that could lead to a recall which would save a lot more people. Plus that method of action wouldn't go around screwing over individuals that are just trying to sell their camber kits without really helping that many people.

Don't act like you are so self righteous and trying to save everyone from ichiba products when you won't even correspond with the source after you even said they were helpful and willing to work with you. That just shows plain stupidity and clear inability to properly problem solve and help the greatest amount of people.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:39 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Stay on topic please. OP, if you wish to start another thread then PM me. It would be nice to disclose what Adon added in this thread as a disclaimer incase. Your call

Old 12-22-2011, 09:56 PM
THX adon for hijacking my thread!!! Classy move.
It's cool tian I won't start a new thread. Just with all mods you need to do your homework and look at the pros and cons and needs a desires of you and your car. IF you are going to do canyon runs and race your car out then maybe you should buy nothing but high quality parts with the price to boot.
Actually a lot of people have been hitting me up about these but I have been REAL busy lately. I'll will pm all interested by next week, i do apologize for my lateness.
I have read many posts regarding the good and bad of ichiba. for the price or for the mod you will always run a risk with any non oem brand IMO. I have ichiba rear cambers on bc coils for over a year and have not had any problems with them what so ever. I also have theri spacers. I do check up on them and am aware of them being in my car.
On that note, back on topic. these are still for sale and brand new. I really would prefer someone local to los angeles but come next week I'll be willing to ship on buyers expense.

EnerOnE

Old 12-30-2011, 08:52 PM
End of the year bump! All pm's replied....

Old 01-06-2012, 06:18 PM
To the top^^^^

Old 02-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Bump!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Ichiba Front Camber Arms **NEW**