don't give a damn where's my girl
38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

October Meet Time Poll

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 04:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
problem being with that alex is that its gonna be bz all day cuz hooters shows all the games. It's just a one time thing so bare with it. and after this it'll be 2 more meets the bbq at memorial and the hawaiian bbq joint. if ya wanna change the times tell me LoL. we'll poll and change it. only reason i set it earlier during the winter months is cause its warmer at around 2:00 and around 5-6 it gets pretty chilly for some ppl. i can't make every 1 happy so ya are just gonna have to be democratic about it =/

Old 09-26-2009, 09:17 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sunday's my only day off so im free most of the time unless i got something planned...

Old 09-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Put a poll up dummy!

It's evening for me or else I'm unavailable. I think we shouldn't generally screw around moving the meet to different times of the day unless it's a special circumstance. Having a set uniform time allows everyone to plan for it way in advance. What's the rationale for moving it from the time we had agreed upon before?

I'm a Saints fan and pay for NFL Sunday ticket. I'm not going to pay $300 per season to watch the Texans or Cowboys that I could see for free. The meet should never interfere with football.
this is true it shouldnt interfere with football unless ur a LOSER saints fan hahahaha
GO TEXANS!!!!

Old 09-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by thenameistuan
problem being with that alex is that its gonna be bz all day cuz hooters shows all the games. It's just a one time thing so bare with it. and after this it'll be 2 more meets the bbq at memorial and the hawaiian bbq joint. if ya wanna change the times tell me LoL. we'll poll and change it. only reason i set it earlier during the winter months is cause its warmer at around 2:00 and around 5-6 it gets pretty chilly for some ppl. i can't make every 1 happy so ya are just gonna have to be democratic about it =/
Ah, gotcha. Well, like I said, that's my free day off, so I'm open to whatever works for everyone else. We've got less than a week left to decide on this.

Old 09-26-2009, 03:10 PM
I dont care. Its my day off. Any time after 2:00pm is good for me.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:45 PM
wellps from how i see it most ppl want like it around 2:00 or later but who knows!! but this is how i see it even if their packed we can just chill and socialize outside and wait for our tables. or some of the die hard football fans can still go in and chill and watch the game. i mean im pretty sure most people are just gonna kick it

Old 09-29-2009, 02:15 PM
lets set the meet for 3-4.00pm then we can ride out at 5 or 6, its my only day off and i prefer not to make it early cuz i work till 4am on saturday

Old 09-29-2009, 02:35 PM
wellps from how i see it most ppl want like it around 2:00 or later but who knows!! but this is how i see it even if their packed we can just chill and socialize outside and wait for our tables. or some of the die hard football fans can still go in and chill and watch the game. i mean im pretty sure most people are just gonna kick it
Originally Posted by N@eem
lets set the meet for 3-4.00pm then we can ride out at 5 or 6, its my only day off and i prefer not to make it early cuz i work till 4am on saturday

Yep, hey Alex like N@eem said let's all just meet at 4 or so and head out, and whoever doesn't want to meet up and just want to go straight to the hooter's they can just meet us up there....

Let seal the deal lol...But seriously let's get a meeting point and time set by today or tomorrow that way it give's time for everyone to make their plans early in the morning.

5 or 6 sounds great to me.

*I don't give a damn where's my girl and beer* fixed

Old 09-30-2009, 01:10 AM
so do we have a set time for this for sure?

Old 09-30-2009, 04:11 AM
aight fellas to be fair since the poll was even at early and late i flipped a coin and it ended up being late. Now since Freddy and N@eem wants too probably meet at 4 or so and head out or perhaps do whatever like bowling or just go eat hooters. Lets settle this now with Hooters @ 4:00 p.m. I'll call the manager 2morrow to confirm that were going to be there at 4:00 p.m. at that time most of the people have left and it'll be alot more roomy in the parking lot. We can decide what we wanna do there at the meet since the majority of the guys dont give a damn and just wanna see hooters with beer LoL.

Old 09-30-2009, 09:01 AM
aight fellas to be fair since the poll was even at early and late i flipped a coin and it ended up being late. Now since Freddy and N@eem wants too probably meet at 4 or so and head out or perhaps do whatever like bowling or just go eat hooters. Lets settle this now with Hooters @ 4:00 p.m. I'll call the manager 2morrow to confirm that were going to be there at 4:00 p.m. at that time most of the people have left and it'll be alot more roomy in the parking lot. We can decide what we wanna do there at the meet since the majority of the guys dont give a damn and just wanna see hooters with beer LoL.

Sound's good to me!.

I guess what we can do is meet at uptown park at 4 and head out at 4:30-5

Get on 610 North exit 290 going East, head toward's exit Highway 6 (1960) turn right on it and head toward's 290 at 290 turn right and we are there.

I think it's the best way because that way since it's all highway we have more of a chance of everyone cruising together due to no traffic lights.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts
all sounds good except that it looks like storms all weekend

Old 09-30-2009, 07:07 PM
well if it storms we can chill with the girls and if they wanna take the pictures they can get their nice white t's wet LoL. and the hooters meet is @ 4:00 p.m. at hooters Freddy not meet and leave at 4 =/ gotta be @ hooters @ 4:00 p.m.

Old 09-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Lol. I'll be there at 4 on the dot. Are we parking up front or out back?

Old 09-30-2009, 10:38 PM
Of course the front duhhhhhh we want the hooters girl to drool! Plus maybe we'll pick up some random G's driving around. Its actually the side of Hooters. I'll try to come early too start spot hogging. U'll see where we are.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: October Meet Time Poll