TSB- Technical Bulletins Technical Service Bulletins- Coupe and Sedan from Infiniti. Updates Approved by Administrators and Moderators.

anyone know how to turn off or disconnect da service light?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 08:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone know how to turn off or disconnect da service light?

everytime i put a new parts(nothing serious like intake, spacer, exhaust) in my car the service light comes on
even when i put gas cap wrong it comes on also and dealership is tired of looking at my face lol lol lol so im trying to tun that light off does anybody know how to do that with out going to da dealer or there is no way i cant turn it off with out going to da dealer?

Old 09-26-2006, 09:25 PM
Your ses light should'nt come on that many times. There most be something wrong with something. The dealer should know what it is. I would take everything out and put back all stock and see if you still get the ses light. Start from there and work your way back to where you were.

Do a search on engine light and you should find a quick way to reset and if that fails just disconnect your battery for a few minutes and put it back.

Remeber, the ses light is there for a reason so if you are getting the light on all the time, make sure that the dealer tells you why its going on.

good luck.

Old 09-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by drunkin master
Your ses light should'nt come on that many times. There most be something wrong with something. The dealer should know what it is. I would take everything out and put back all stock and see if you still get the ses light. Start from there and work your way back to where you were.

Do a search on engine light and you should find a quick way to reset and if that fails just disconnect your battery for a few minutes and put it back.

Remeber, the ses light is there for a reason so if you are getting the light on all the time, make sure that the dealer tells you why its going on.

good luck.

o thx for helping out i thought there was something wrong with da car but da dealer said that there wasnt anything wrong with da car so i think there is nothing wrong with it anywayz i might go disconnect da battery for few mins and see watz up

Old 09-27-2006, 04:16 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
dont disconnect sensors.. and when u do dont touch anything. guys been getting service soon light when they disconnect the thorttle harness when doing plenum installs..