TSB- Technical Bulletins Technical Service Bulletins- Coupe and Sedan from Infiniti. Updates Approved by Administrators and Moderators.

Lots of Noise inside out...HELP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 08:16 PM
KPC
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lots of Noise inside out...HELP

Let's start w/ what I have

2005 G35 Coupe AT Wheel Pkg with about 38000 miles on it.

Less then 2 years of owning the ride, I got quite a few noise coming from all over the car. Recently what really bothers me is

1. Clicking Noise from the rare right Axel happen when start accelerate(Looks like common, gonna have it fix next week)

2. Another clicking noise (seem from passanger/rare passanger door panel, happen while driviing and sometimes constantly) Does anyone else having this problem???? ANY imput will be appreciated, It sound like seat belt buckle, but it is not since i have passangers in both front and rare passanger seats

3. Center Console, Alumumin next to the shift,... squeek like crazy on rough road...

4. The last one is a weird one, take my ride in for couple times, but never fix the problem. It is a humming noise coming from driver side rare. Seem like rare axle or the break. Sometimes the noise is there even when the car is not moving (cold morning start up, before I put the car into D or R) May be the break? Does anyone know if there's some mechanism that might casue that noise? I had the noise since a years ago.. still no solution after couple service visits.

Any input, thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!

by the way... my tire pressure light comes on for no reason once a while too... sigh...

Old 11-29-2006, 10:45 PM
The first one is a common problem they should be able to take care of it. It's some axle lube thing, I don't really know too much of the details but the dealership should know. I just had mine done. The others seem like wierd ones that are prone on our cars, sorry, I have many "noises" that I just have to set my radio to level 15 to wipe out. Or get a loud exhaust, I recommend the Injen Track, you won't be able to hear anything after that drone!!

Originally Posted by KPC
Let's start w/ what I have

2005 G35 Coupe AT Wheel Pkg with about 38000 miles on it.

Less then 2 years of owning the ride, I got quite a few noise coming from all over the car. Recently what really bothers me is

1. Clicking Noise from the rare right Axel happen when start accelerate(Looks like common, gonna have it fix next week)

2. Another clicking noise (seem from passanger/rare passanger door panel, happen while driviing and sometimes constantly) Does anyone else having this problem???? ANY imput will be appreciated, It sound like seat belt buckle, but it is not since i have passangers in both front and rare passanger seats

3. Center Console, Alumumin next to the shift,... squeek like crazy on rough road...

4. The last one is a weird one, take my ride in for couple times, but never fix the problem. It is a humming noise coming from driver side rare. Seem like rare axle or the break. Sometimes the noise is there even when the car is not moving (cold morning start up, before I put the car into D or R) May be the break? Does anyone know if there's some mechanism that might casue that noise? I had the noise since a years ago.. still no solution after couple service visits.

Any input, thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!

by the way... my tire pressure light comes on for no reason once a while too... sigh...

Old 12-17-2006, 06:40 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
the inside of my g coupe radels dash,rear deck ect..... took it to the delear and they made the radeling lets say they didnt do thier job HINT

Old 12-17-2006, 07:12 PM
KPC
i know exactlly what you mean.. i bring it in several times for the same problem and I told them specific it didn't cause by certain reason (ie. seat belt buckle), and everytime, the car will be return with same problem and on the invoice it will say problem fix (seat belt buckle adjusted) ... useless.. waste of time... sad....

Old 03-01-2008, 04:49 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DUDE im having that SAME passenger side clicking, it drives me nuts it hink its coming from the door, and also the squeaking noise

Old 03-19-2008, 01:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I am getting a weird click/rattle coming from the passenger side as well...My wife and I were driving and she held her hand on the "upper glove box" (no navi in my car) and the rattle stopped...She took her hand away and two minutes later it started again...

I have tried 100 different ways to stop it from putting felt pads under the strike plates to felt padding the inside of the upper glove box door and NOTHING will stop it...

I am about to give up! If anyone can figure it out they would be my hero, but I am convinced it is that damn upper glove box!!