TSB- Technical Bulletins Technical Service Bulletins- Coupe and Sedan from Infiniti. Updates Approved by Administrators and Moderators.

04 sport sedan 6mt bring it in for some tsb

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 sport sedan 6mt bring it in for some tsb

ok I have an 04 sport sedan 6mt I have owned it for the past 7.5 months I bought it with 14k and now I have 27k and lately its been running a bit weird I only use super have changed the air filter to a BLITZ drop in air filter made out of cotton much better then K&N air filters any way my car has a small but noticeable ruff idle when I let it warm up and everything before I start driving any after a only day of driving or just using the car I come home ad park it and I fell the car shacking a bit feel like its bugging like its getting to much fuel or to little the rpms are normal and doesn’t even jump when its running ruff and it makes a clicking noise from the right side bottom of the engine and on top like a valve is getting stick so I call infiniti and and made an appointment for service but the only thing I didn’t do to the car is change the plugs I yet there on back order I order NGK plugs there costing me $10 bucks a pop but I think it wroth it anyway could it be from not changing my plugs or something else I’m just wondering any info would be great but if no one had this problem I will post the conclusion once I get my car out of service

Old 03-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
this is the longest scentence in history.

hehe j/k but I'm looking forward to hearing about the shaking, because this happens to me periodically.