06 6MT Uprev Tune N/A goodness!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2018, 05:08 PM
Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
As long as you enjoy the car who cares? I think modding and tuning is part of the fun.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:38 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Firstly, The Dream isn't BLUE Dream

Secondly dyno NUMBERS aren't what matters, actual real world acceleration is what matters. The dyno has turned into a sort of D measuring tool when it's purpose is to be a calibrated tool used to measure power for taking before/after measurements. It doesn't matter if someone's Dyno reads high or low, you're making multiple consectutive pulls on it and tuning or swapping parts between each pull so you can measure gains or loss throughout the powerband and that's all it's good for.

Unless the world doesn't care about ACTUAL D measurements anymore and hp/torque has replaced this timeless practice.

The following users liked this post:
The-Dream (10-27-2018)
Old 10-26-2018, 06:39 PM
Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts
Well hot damn. I step away from the laptop to eat some dinner and Mr. Wrong's calling me names. Guess I hit a nerve or 3.

Most importantly, my FX . Yes, it is faster than any known K N O W N (known -past participle of know. adjective; recognized, familiar, or within the scope of knowledge) FX35, FX45, FX37 and yes, QX70 V6 ON THE PLANET. The FX's and QX's are all essentially the same damn thing, they just get ugly after 2008. . Does that sting? Apparently it does as you've hopped on that "fastest FX..." train twice. Prove me wrong.

So, let's recap here. You're wrong about...

- "tuning has nothing to do with how a dyno reads"? Did you call me dense?
- a little flywheel giving you horsepower? :bowrofl
- #'s on the dyno chart, hoping that your little list of mods might add up to what the chard reads
- Delta. YOUR INFLATED GAINS ARE GIVING YOU MORE OF YOUR "DELTA" THAN WOULD BE OTHERWISE. I just cannot be any more specific. You didn't make that much power stock and you don;t make that much power now. Sorry. Sure, there's some more area under the curve right at the top of your horsepower band. Good for you. Your torque looks like a hump on a camels back. WEAK.
- Test pipes on a CA car?
- "Possibly, I didn't even have the MREV2 and spacer. Although i do have a fresh shortblock installed by the dealer under extended warranty. So my internals and bottom end only has about 30k miles on them (better compression maybe?)." NO, INFLATED NUMBERS HOME SLICE.

... and you keep clinging to your little "delta" b.s. My point is and the whole reason I wrote peep on this thread was I noticed the power numbers were inflated. You've been consistently wrong from start to finish.

Delta, lambda or kappa cannot save you from you're weak arguments. So before me.

Last edited by onevq35de; 10-26-2018 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-26-2018, 07:24 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Ok I've watched the thread derail all day which is fine but let's keep it as civil as possible from this point on please. Debating is fine but let's keep the mud slinging to a minimum.

Old 10-26-2018, 08:53 PM
Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts
In my defense I didn't "derail" until home slice felt the need to insult my intelligence. It's all his fault! I can sound like a know-it-all jackass sometimes so if that's how I came across early on, sorry Mr. calvinc. Jumped into a convo that I should've bypassed. This isn't the 1st time someone got in a tissy over my evaluation of their dyno chart.
I cleaned up my last post as well.

Last edited by onevq35de; 10-26-2018 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-27-2018, 01:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 G35 Coupe. Has the Aero, Navi and Premium options.
Sounds like some great numbers you're putting down! Makes me. Hopeful and eager to get some parts put into my 05.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.