Upcoming Events Upcoming G35/350Z

Houston Z's & G's 1st Annual Spring BBQ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 04:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Houston Z's & G's 1st Annual Spring BBQ

we have been having these Z's and G's meets for awhile now and i guess we havent been letting u guys know.... my bad, i always wondered why there was never any G's in attendance. well here is your official invitation.

thats right you heard me..... its time for another BBQ!

Date- April 27th
Time- 2PM
Location-Memorial Park

lets get together for an afternoon of fun! we will have food, drink, and plenty of good stories and i almost forgot... flag football!

vo said there is plenty of good parking and volleyball nets and benches

i am bringing the pit(and charcoal) and table and a few chairs. i will also have our canopy for shade and shelter in case of a sprinkle. ill make sure and bring a big cooler and as usual ill have some food with me for the grill.

what u should bring- food for the pit, your flavor of drink, your ride(lets try to not make this a daily's meet), your girl (or guy), and some sneaks for the football game.

here is the map courtesy of vo

make sure and invite everyone, not all our members have been on lately, so give them a ring so they can make it out. it should be a good turn out, at the billiards meet we had about 12 cars and everyone except the cars from conroe all mentioned the need for a central meet, well here it is!

rules- same as any other meet, dont act like children and everything should be fine.
if for any reason i dont check this thread for awhile and answer any questions, check out the thread over at my 350z
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346466

Last edited by _chrispy_; 04-18-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:02 AM
updated the original post with a map, we look forward to having a few g's at this meet.

Old 04-21-2008, 12:38 AM
ok, so i went out to the park today in the z to give it an official once over, and i believe this spot will work just fine. the roads in and out are ok for dropped z's and g's and the parking should be sufficient. over on picnic lane there is parking on the side of the street that would be even better. the ground is nice and even and not crazy ruff at all. we will post up the pits and tent over on the volleyball side of the streets. originally i posted this meet to start at 3 pm but i getting off of work earlier than i thought, so lets push the start time up to 2pm and anyone who wants to be there earlier, i will be out there getting the food going and chilling out with a few cold ones. as of right now we are supposed to have cloudy weather,but i dont think this will be a problem. so get out your sunscreen, grab the old lady/old man , your favorite food and drink and come on out for an afternoon of sh*t talkin, cue , and good friends! oh and be sure to make it out to witness the slaughter of filipino bbq! texas cue ftw!

Old 04-24-2008, 08:57 AM
we have started a list on my350z of what people are bringin to the bbq, so just post up here and ill transfer or post at my350z. here is the link. cant wait till sunday, its gonna be fun!
http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...36#post5619536

Old 04-26-2008, 09:37 AM
this event has officially been canceled and will be rescheduled soon ......

Last edited by _chrispy_; 04-27-2008 at 02:29 PM.