Upcoming Events Upcoming G35/350Z

GA:*Speed & Mischief*>2 Day Evnt, Dyno Day, Meet, Midnight Cruise, Nightlife<

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool GA:*Speed & Mischief*>2 Day Evnt, Dyno Day, Meet, Midnight Cruise, Nightlife<

*SPEED & MISCHIEF*

On February 28th & March 1st

Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...id=50350477967 . Click to Confirm
->Finally after months of preparations/planning comes the event that is so big that it needs not hours, not 1 day, but 2 full days to be completed.

->1st of it's kind to be held in Southeast.

->A weekend that will include Dyno Day to display raw Horsepower, a Meet that is bringing together car enthusiasts from whole southeast, a Atlanta Midnight Cruise that is going to be catered with High Performance cars from Exotics to some of the sickest imports in Southeast, and to end it all a Mischief filled night at 850 Lounge.

->Best of all IT'S FREE FOR ALL, no charge to come spectate the dyno day, be part of the meet and cruise. FREE ENTRY to the 850 Lounge ALL NIGHT LONG (no re-entries). Must confirm here or send me names at RisqueEvents@gmail.com.

This will be a 2 day event:
February 28th (Saturday) will be FWD/RWD Dyno Day and March 1st (Sunday) will be AWD Dyno Day, and Event Cruise for all cars.
February 28th, 2009:
FWD/RWD Dyno Day at Orton Performance, Forum Meet & Greet at 850 Lounge, and then Clubbing at
850 Lounge.
Start/End Time:
-Dyno from 9:00 AM- Till last car is dynoed (aiming about 6pm).
-Cap off for the day will be 22 Cars, we will Dyno more cars if time allows.
-Grill will be getting fired up around 12:30 for BBQ.
-7:00PM-9:00PM- Meet at 850 Lounge, the parking lot will be reserved for the meet, limited numbers of spots so come on time. I would like each forum to park together so it’s somewhat organized.
-9:00PM-2:00AM- Meet & Greet and Clubbing at 850 lounge, strictly 18+ event from that point onwards. 18+ to enter, 21+ Drink, Dress Code Casual/Trendy/Sexy, no flip flops, no hats, no plain T’s, NO NONSENSE WILL BE TOLERATED. Free Entry all night for everyone on my Guestlist (no re-entry). VIP Booths and Tables are also available, please contact me for pricing. Email names to me @ RisqueEvents@Gmail.com or Private message me names. Please bring a DD if you are going to be Drinking.

Day 2: March 1st, 2009
AWD Dyno Day at Orton Performance, Meet & Greet at 850 Lounge, and then Night Cruise around town.
Start/End Time:
Same time, cap off, and bbq time
7:00PM-8:30PM -Meet & Greet at 850 Lounge, the parking lot will be reserved for the meet, limited numbers of spots so come on time. I would like each forum to park together so it’s somewhat organized. For this event Lounge will be open for all ages and will have their chefs ready to satisfy everyone’s appetite.
-8:30 Briefing on the Cruise.
-9:00PM-12:00AM- Night Cruise. Cruise will be organized in batches depending on the turn out, and there will be set speed limit for all batches/groups. There will be couple of reorganizing spots that will be parts of the cruise. If you get lost or get left behind, come to the next spot to regroup. I will recommend taking only the far 2 right lanes of the Hwy for the cruise, so we don’t hold traffic (if no traffic spread out, but reorganize asap), and give photographers ease off access to take pix. Also, bring a 2-way radio.

Price: $31.10 includes paypal fees, 3 dyno pulls, food and drinks (at the BBQ), reserved parking and free entrance at the Lounge. Package pricing is also available for reserved table, 3 course dinners for 2-4 people, Hookah, and Bottle of choice at the Lounge.
FREE DYNO PULLS for Highest HP car of the day, and more at the Lounge.
Payment:
-Preferred Via Paypal to Lightning6 8 5 at yahoo.com or Cash payment either to Me or Chintan (BlackonBlack2). It's a non refundable payment.

-When sending money Via paypal please leave your info in this format, Example:
Forum: Importatlanta.com
Screen Name: UpSideDownDesi
Name: Sunny Malhotra
Car: 2002 WRX
Time Slot: 9:00-9:20
contact number: 123-456-7890

-Last day to do Send money via paypal will be Feb 24th, 2009
-Cash payment after.
-People paying at the spot will be added at the end of the queue, sorry no holding or moving spots.
Disclaimer
-All Dynoing are required to sign a shop waiver. Car should be dyno ready, check oil, vacuum lines, battery, fuel pressure, under body hooks should be visible, under body plastic covering and sub frame covering must be removed, etc. Car will be removed from the dyno if it is considered unsafe to run.
Line up:
-You will be queued in first come first serve manner. After paying, your queue number and estimated pull time will be posted up next to your SN in this post. If you are not present when called upon then you will be placed at the end of the queue. If your time slot is already taken, you will be put one around that one.
I need Volunteers:
Photographers, Video, cars for coverage (convertibles), someone from each forum to keep a list of attendees, people to help me out with dyno day, and Meet. If you would like please bring in food and drinks if you can. No charge for food & Drinks at dyno day bbq for all the Volunteers, rest will pay $1 per dog or $1 per burger or $3 for Dog/Burger, chips and Drink.
Sponsors:
Risque Events & Nightlife Entertainment, Orton Performance, Sergeant Performance, and EvoAtlanta.com. If you would like to be a sponsor for this even please contact me. Forum owner please PM me.

Address:
Orton Performance
1360 Oak Industrial Lane, Suite 100
Cumming, Georgia 30041
www.ortonperformance.com

850 Lounge: (Behind Aqua and next to Twisted Taco)
1570 Holcomb Bridge Road
Roswell GA 30076

Volunteers:
UpSideDownDesi-Food/Organizing/Cruise/Dyno Day/all of the above
ATLBlkz06- Organizing
DinanaM3ATL-Photography/Cruise
YoungDz-Video
SleepyS4-Video
Carbongs-Photography
quick1- Photography
Frog- Organizing

Attending: