Installed: Invidia Q300 Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Defratos- who was the other vendor you ordered from? I thought you found a place near NY listing it for $879?

Old 06-17-2009, 12:00 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I called them and talked to Andy, he said that they don't have the exhaust in stock, but he already ordered it from Invidia and they should get it on Thursday and ship it to me, he told me that i might have it on Tuesday or Wednesday next week, what would you say about that?

Old 06-17-2009, 12:07 AM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by ThiesG35s
Defratos- who was the other vendor you ordered from? I thought you found a place near NY listing it for $879?
He got it from CVR motorsports (or something like that).

Old 06-17-2009, 01:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G35s-Dude
I paid by paypal, how can i cancel my order now?? they already got the money now .
Do you think they'll refund right away if i told them to cancel it?

I wonder why didn't anyone on this forum said anything about them, many people ordered their intakes/GT Spec strut bars from them, but no one said anything about HPautoworks.com selling items they don't have.
i said it countless time bro. You just have read this whole thread becausei said it at least 3 times.
Just try to get a refund.
If you guys live in socal, you can get it at amp for a cheap price because your local. I think the price is 935 installed at Amplified Motorsport

Old 06-17-2009, 03:45 AM
I did read it 3 times when u said get a refund, but as i said i called them bla bla bla.
I'll see if it's true what Andy said or not in few days then i'll ask for a refund.

Old 06-17-2009, 03:57 AM
I just talked to my friend and he actually b!tched so much, that he got his money refunded.
Invidia no longer wants business with them anymore. If hpautoworks gets the exhaust, they will be getting through amplified motorsports or CVR. They cant get it through Invidias warehouse.
Wait a few days, if nothing happens, get your money back bro.
They list that they have the MXP exhaust for the G37 and people on myg37 are really pissed off they havent gotten it yet. They are no longer doing business with them either. So its not just the our stuff, others as well.
This seems very scandalous to me

Old 06-17-2009, 04:52 AM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by ThiesG35s
Originally Posted by san~man
He got it from CVR motorsports (or something like that).
Yup it was CVR motorsports: http://www.cvrmotorsports.com/store/...roduct_id=4011

Mine is waiting in FL for the JIC coilovers to arrive and then it'll all be shipped over

Old 06-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Originally Posted by G35Robby
I just talked to my friend and he actually b!tched so much, that he got his money refunded.
Invidia no longer wants business with them anymore. If hpautoworks gets the exhaust, they will be getting through amplified motorsports or CVR. They cant get it through Invidias warehouse.
Wait a few days, if nothing happens, get your money back bro.
They list that they have the MXP exhaust for the G37 and people on myg37 are really pissed off they havent gotten it yet. They are no longer doing business with them either. So its not just the our stuff, others as well.
This seems very scandalous to me

OMG how come this is happening with people and no one is talking about it ??!!
I really don't mind if they bought the exhaust from CVR or Amp and get it shipped to me, the only thing that matters is that i'd get the exhaust, otherwise i'll start a thread about them and warn people not to deal with them, i think some some of you guys would supporet me.

Old 06-17-2009, 10:11 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I like the look of it. Minus the ti tips and I would add resonators to get rid of some of the rasp . It is hands down the best looking exhaust I have seen so far for the 2nd Gen sedans...Good choice

Seriously dude, its going to sound sickkkk.

At this moment i just want some GTM resonated test pipes, so i can get some mad power. With those GTM test pipes, my exhaust, i should get over 30whp added to my current number.
I would love to be pushing 340+whp
You do realize that 340whp is a bit over 400 hp So you really think with just Exhaust TP, and intake You will be adding over 90hp to your car?
Not doubting you , but that seems highly unlikely.

Ya, if they can do it, why not us.
Gotta show the 37 people wassup
Because they use a different motor?

Old 06-17-2009, 04:38 PM
^They have the same motor as us bro lol

Im at 310whp now with just an intake and reflash. And the test pipes im getting give 24 to the wheels on a gtm dyno. Thats like 30 something on a dyno jet hahahaha

Old 06-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Im at 310whp now with just an intake and reflash. And the test pipes im getting give 24 to the wheels on a gtm dyno. Thats like 30 something on a dyno jet hahahaha
Don't the G37's have a 3.7 motor and have 330hp? If its possible, lead the way bro. . .props on being a guinea pig.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:37 PM
DGK
There is no way you will ever make 340 wheel with those mods. Sorry.

If you want to make 30HP from an exhaust buy a factory turbocharged car.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:53 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Umm no thy don't I'm preety sure they are about 200cc larger and have a completely different head, but whatever you and your team think....stay on it bro.

WTF is a "GTM DYNO"? GTM uses a dyno jet and throws out ridiculously high numbers.

Last edited by supracrazy; 06-17-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:12 PM
DGK
Originally Posted by supracrazy
Umm no thy don't I'm preety sure they are about 200cc larger and have a completely different head, but whatever you and your team think....stay on it bro.
I was wondering how long it was going to take... LOL.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:59 AM
Originally Posted by beezy619
Don't the G37's have a 3.7 motor and have 330hp? If its possible, lead the way bro. . .props on being a guinea pig.
Im talking about the 350Z HR. Not a G37

Originally Posted by DGK
There is no way you will ever make 340 wheel with those mods. Sorry.

If you want to make 30HP from an exhaust buy a factory turbocharged car.
Then why have i gained 30+whp with a reflash buddy. You just started posting so u dont know much about this motor yet.
My car is being tuned where Rookie's widebody FX was tuned. They dont joke around when it comes to horsepower. He gave rookie a number and was very close to his estimate. So i faith in this person and what he says because he has more knowledge than you and I about this subject.

Originally Posted by supracrazy

WTF is a "GTM DYNO"? GTM uses a dyno jet and throws out ridiculously high numbers.
A 350Z HR has the same motor, same ECU, same everything. It makes no sense to change injectors. They are made by the same company.

GTM is of the worlds best places to boost a VQ motor. If you go there now, you will see 25+ cars in their warehouse all boosted and 40+ cars in line to get turbo in there Z or G.
Their dyno is a heart breaker. It will make you cry when you see your numbers and not in a good way. My friend thought he was pushing over 300whp on his car with allll his bolt ons. He got only 284whp on their dyno.
It's used for boosted cars usually. They just built a G37 thats pushing over 600+whp. If you put that car on a dyno jet, it will shoot over 700.
Their test pipes got 24whp proven on tape and on a chart.

This is something people doubt me on but i dont see any of you fuys trying to even get these ind of numbers, so you wouldnt know how possible it is.
My car was rrunning rich off the lot, so i have a really big advantage of getting more power than others. Thats why at stock with a reflash and dyno tune i reached 304whp the first time.

I proved it too.

Im trying to show people that this is the same damn motor thats in a 07+ 350Z because it has the HR motor. Nothing is different in the car.
If they can get 350+whp, why cant we. So im going to prove to everyone that we can. Thats why im spending me sweet azz money to do it.
My friends see me wooping 335is, my is no joke my friend.

If you guys want to doubt me, not my problem. You'll start crying once you see i did it

Technosquare is not playing with my head with numbers. They are very well known around the world for their tunes. They get more than 20 ECUs shipped to them from Japan, Korea, Canada, and all over the US just to get their tune.

So for those doubters, wait and see...thats all i got to say.

Im not saying this towards you bro, just everyone in general who doubt the numbers im going to get.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Installed: Invidia Q300 Exhaust