Installed: Invidia Q300 Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2010 | 11:15 PM
Any updates with the video Robby? .

Old 04-28-2010 | 05:55 PM
Someone help me out... im confused i am about to order the invidia exhaust but some ppl say its the gemini and some say the q300. which is the newer one with updated mid and x pipes?

Old 04-28-2010 | 06:26 PM
|
Originally Posted by JayJay
Someone help me out... im confused i am about to order the invidia exhaust but some ppl say its the gemini and some say the q300. which is the newer one with updated mid and x pipes?
Its the Invidia Q300 Gemini exhaust bro.
This one comes with the X-pipe and Y-pipe.

Old 04-28-2010 | 06:27 PM
|
Originally Posted by Greekboy115
Any updates with the video Robby? .
Dude, i havent come around to it for awhile. I've been lagging it big time. It's going to be sunny all next week and i'll try to get some vids in if im not busy bro.

Old 04-28-2010 | 10:28 PM
Thanks man! It will be a few months before I am ready to pick up my exhaust anyhow. I have other mods in mind first to keep my wallet empty.

Old 05-26-2010 | 03:33 AM
looking forward to get one!

Old 06-28-2010 | 12:55 AM
Hey guys - first time post here on the forums, I've been reading this thread for what seems like days and I've finally reached page 51! Having read through over a years worth of experiments/Mods you guys have gone through, in a weird way I feel like I personally know you now haha, though you don't know me But hey gotta start somewhere! appreciate you guys putting this kinda info out there!!

Anyways, I'm sold on the Invidia Gemini system (due to the more tame nature it offers- avoiding raspy/drony sounds that most other exhaust's offer....yuck!) And that's what it all boils down to, I want a little added performance all while adding a deeper/sexy sound to my G, thus keeping the integrity and "luxury" side of the vehicle. I feel I can most relate with 2GoRNot2G in his attitude towards Mods, I'm just really after an exhaust system that doesn't make me sound like a 2Fast2Furious wannabe

Well, I guess I just wanted to ask you guys if you thought I could expect similar results on my 06 G35 Coupe? I know this is a thread about the Sedan 07-08 but from what I've heard the only difference between newer models and my 06 were improved design in NA? Thus allowing them to breathe better and come off the lot with higher HP, or am I still missing a part of the equation (maybe there were other modifications to the engine)?

Since NA is the Mod at hand, after I add CAI/plenum gasket/Exhaust/ then Dyno should I be in the same ballpark as you guys with newer models? Sorry I'm new to the Mod scene and this is one of my biggest questions!! I was gonna have CAI/exhaust/plenum/Dyno done all at once and the last thing I wanna do is dump all this money and have my G sound overly modified and tacky

If you guys have any input I'd greatly appreciate it!

Plus this thread needs a bump! 51 pages later and I need more reading material! Cheers!

Old 06-30-2010 | 06:44 AM
Hey Robbie great write up bro and cause of it i will be going with the Q300 exhaust...even though I have an X and heard about the custom piping thats needed, from the videos that I heard and your enthusiasm alone sold me...so I want to say thanks! I will be looking to place an order by the end of the week. I looking to get the most aggressive pricing since Ive been ordering stuff for my car left and right. I originally wanted to get the ARK's Grip exhaust but with the Invidia I can save and apply it to HFC's which is a plus not to mention the exhaust notes were right up there where I liked it to be, I feel ya on the sweet sounds to your ears. Can you hook me up with Lou or put in a good word. Pm if anything and good luck with the ride. Thanks!

Old 07-01-2010 | 01:42 AM
|
Thaks bro, I'm glad you liked the review and the exhuast. You wont regret it
PM sent

Old 07-13-2010 | 04:13 AM
yea unfortunately still waiting on Invidia to produce the exhaust for awd, which was supposedly in the works. Anyone have any updates or news on this?

Old 07-13-2010 | 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Hammerzeit
Hey guys - first time post here on the forums, I've been reading this thread for what seems like days and I've finally reached page 51! Having read through over a years worth of experiments/Mods you guys have gone through, in a weird way I feel like I personally know you now haha, though you don't know me But hey gotta start somewhere! appreciate you guys putting this kinda info out there!!

Anyways, I'm sold on the Invidia Gemini system (due to the more tame nature it offers- avoiding raspy/drony sounds that most other exhaust's offer....yuck!) And that's what it all boils down to, I want a little added performance all while adding a deeper/sexy sound to my G, thus keeping the integrity and "luxury" side of the vehicle. I feel I can most relate with 2GoRNot2G in his attitude towards Mods, I'm just really after an exhaust system that doesn't make me sound like a 2Fast2Furious wannabe

Well, I guess I just wanted to ask you guys if you thought I could expect similar results on my 06 G35 Coupe? I know this is a thread about the Sedan 07-08 but from what I've heard the only difference between newer models and my 06 were improved design in NA? Thus allowing them to breathe better and come off the lot with higher HP, or am I still missing a part of the equation (maybe there were other modifications to the engine)?

Since NA is the Mod at hand, after I add CAI/plenum gasket/Exhaust/ then Dyno should I be in the same ballpark as you guys with newer models? Sorry I'm new to the Mod scene and this is one of my biggest questions!! I was gonna have CAI/exhaust/plenum/Dyno done all at once and the last thing I wanna do is dump all this money and have my G sound overly modified and tacky

If you guys have any input I'd greatly appreciate it!

Plus this thread needs a bump! 51 pages later and I need more reading material! Cheers!
My buddy just put this system on his 03 coupe (same exact design) and it sounds great... it is louder than the sedan, but still retains the luxury sound.. i would equate it to taking the coupe sound and just making it louder, deeper and a bit more aggressive.

Old 07-14-2010 | 06:35 PM
Wait, I was under the assumption that this exhaust will also work with X models?

Old 07-15-2010 | 07:08 AM
|
^No, sorry buddy.

Unless you want custom piping made to fit the X.

Old 07-15-2010 | 09:07 AM
Yea there are some that had it retro fitted around the transfer case imo it looks a lil distorted and not even flowing, idk if it makes a slight impact or not but nevertheless if there are going to make one for awd i rather that then to have to go through the trouble..unless of course it goin to take them till next year to produce then i'd just have to pull the trigger but thats what I was trying to find out, if any one has news on this

Old 07-17-2010 | 12:13 AM
Originally Posted by Austin713
My buddy just put this system on his 03 coupe (same exact design) and it sounds great... it is louder than the sedan, but still retains the luxury sound.. i would equate it to taking the coupe sound and just making it louder, deeper and a bit more aggressive.
Thanks for the info Austin, had your friend also had work done on Intake and Plenum to produce a good sound?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Installed: Invidia Q300 Exhaust