GTM Test Pipes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 05:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is the first time im starting the car but its broken in after a 150 miles, not fully but enough to get rid of the rasp. My friends said i had no rasp at all.

I'll make another clip tomorrow as well when the car is fully warmed up.

Last edited by G35Robby; 12-27-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:57 AM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
The linky says I don't have premission to view the video

Old 12-27-2009, 10:13 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Defratos
The linky says I don't have premission to view the video
Same thing here Robby, even after i joined i couldn't watch it, Youtube ftw .

Old 12-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Try it now fellas

Old 12-28-2009, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by G35Robby
Try it now fellas
It's working, but not what i want to hear, you really need to upload a new video after breaking in those RTP's, by the way i've ordered them, i hope they don't sound like the clip, there is rasp, i hate rasp, remind me of riced up Honda's .

Old 12-28-2009, 01:11 AM
Not really dude.
You compare that to how mine used to sound like.
Plus they broke in a bit, so it's got that sick after sound, whatever you call it.

This is rasp

Old 12-28-2009, 11:51 AM
You're Despicable

Ohh I like it Robby, doesn't sound raspy at all.

Also it'll probably get much quieter and deeper with more miles on it, sounds great dude, might be on my future mod's list

Ohhh also you never had HFCs right Robby? So it's the first time you feel some power gains by changing the cats? The cats was one of the first thing I installed, I've already forgotten how it was on the stock Cat, I do remember though it gave my stock exhaust a much nicer, deeper growl as apposed to the stock Cats and exhaust, enjoy the added power (the added power I've had for the past year )

Old 12-28-2009, 11:52 AM
You're Despicable

Originally Posted by G35s-Dude
It's working, but not what i want to hear, you really need to upload a new video after breaking in those RTP's, by the way i've ordered them, i hope they don't sound like the clip, there is rasp, i hate rasp, remind me of riced up Honda's .
Dude, don't worry about the "rasp" whatever you hear on the video is probably MUCH MUCH MUCH better in real life (you remember how mine sounded) and in real life it sounds so much different. Also it'll get deeper and more natural sounding once it's been driven a while. That's my personal opinion anyway

Old 12-28-2009, 04:07 PM
I want to see more clips, i'll ask my friends who works as in movies editing and advertising business to take HD video clips on his special camera (it's got some big *** mic with wooly cover to clear sound and noise), but you got to wait until i get my stuff and upload them.

Old 12-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
WooHoo. Very nice, Robby. i was thinking of getting the GTM test pipes, but when Sam put them on my car and I heard how loud it was, I decided to stick with the Berk HFC's. Of course, now I'm running the Invidia resonated mid-pipe, so that would probably help a lot.

So, where's the sound clip at?!?

Old 12-28-2009, 10:34 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
You burning oil? You're blowing blue smoke.

Old 12-29-2009, 01:26 AM
Try uploading at youtube.com, i can't view it again on my iphone, i'm waiting for the new clip to hear it after you broke them.

Old 12-29-2009, 04:42 AM
Ohh I like it Robby, doesn't sound raspy at all.

Also it'll probably get much quieter and deeper with more miles on it, sounds great dude, might be on my future mod's list

Ohhh also you never had HFCs right Robby? So it's the first time you feel some power gains by changing the cats? The cats was one of the first thing I installed, I've already forgotten how it was on the stock Cat, I do remember though it gave my stock exhaust a much nicer, deeper growl as apposed to the stock Cats and exhaust, enjoy the added power (the added power I've had for the past year )
I'm glad you like it bro.
I never had HFC but i did some research and i talked with my team mates what i should get before i pull the trigger. But i felt gains right away. The car pulls and pulls, it doesnt want to stop hahaha
The growl sounds sick, thats what i love about it.

The invidia resonators helped sooooooo much...WOW!!!!!
Just makes this exhaust a whole lot better.

Dude, don't worry about the "rasp" whatever you hear on the video is probably MUCH MUCH MUCH better in real life (you remember how mine sounded) and in real life it sounds so much different. Also it'll get deeper and more natural sounding once it's been driven a while. That's my personal opinion anyway
Very true but there is no rasp now. I dont hear it and my friends dont either. Your going to like it, trust me bro.

I want to see more clips, i'll ask my friends who works as in movies editing and advertising business to take HD video clips on his special camera (it's got some big *** mic with wooly cover to clear sound and noise), but you got to wait until i get my stuff and upload them.
I wish my good camera worked
It shoots in HD 1080p and it's got a really good mic.

Originally Posted by 2GoRNot2G
WooHoo. Very nice, Robby. i was thinking of getting the GTM test pipes, but when Sam put them on my car and I heard how loud it was, I decided to stick with the Berk HFC's. Of course, now I'm running the Invidia resonated mid-pipe, so that would probably help a lot.

So, where's the sound clip at?!?
Ya they are pretty damn loud but the resonators quite them down. I love how they sound though.
Im going to make new clips tomorrow, so i'll post them up ASAP. I have one vid on the first post.

Originally Posted by mIKE
You burning oil? You're blowing blue smoke.
Thats the first start up. It's white smoke dude.
It's always smokey when you get new exhaust parts.
Im sure you should know that.
The blue is probably because of your screen.

Try uploading at youtube.com, i can't view it again on my iphone, i'm waiting for the new clip to hear it after you broke them.
I'll make new clips tomorrow morning and post them up ASAP bro.

Old 12-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Watch it between 0:23 and 0:25. That's pretty damn blue.

My screen is calibrated. BLUESLATE can tell you how picky I am about screens... haha

Then again it does say first startup.

Old 12-29-2009, 10:40 AM
That's great, i'm for Lou to ship my stuff, he didn't e-mail me back, so i guess i'll e-mail him and ask about my order.

Anyways i'm visiting Cali this in few months, i'd like to meet you and Lou and maybe you can take me in a tour .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GTM Test Pipes