V36 Interior, Exterior & Lighting Interior & Exterior - Tech, Modifications, Lighting, Gauges and More

Interior White LED lights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 03:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AesonVirus
According to Paypal, this guy received payment on April 19... but he claims he has not yet been paid and my order is still "Pending Payment".
I'll give him a few more days to get his act together, and then I'm gonna lose my patience.
So far, he has left me with a less than "warm and fuzzy" feeling.
Possibly a $40- lesson learned.
if you paid through paypal.. you can get your money back..

report a problem through paypal.. log into your paypal account.. go to RESOLUTION CENTER and REPORT A PROBLEM

the seller will have to provide tracking info or you will get money back

no lesson to be learned for you he will have to still pay eBay listing/final value fees

Old 04-25-2007, 07:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm surprised to hear that some of you had a bad experience with this ebay seller.
My experience was fine....5 business days later and I got lights.
I would suggest for those of you who are thinking about it , to check around. I'm sure that there are other retailers that will provide the same product. It can't be only one person who is selling these lights.

Old 04-25-2007, 09:20 AM
yea he was actually a great seller for me too...I paid him through paypal and received the lights about 5 days later no questions asked.

Old 04-25-2007, 09:38 AM
For those who have ordered from "the ebay guy", would you say these lights are the same (looking for someone else to do business w/)?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/10-Bulb-High-Powe...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 04-25-2007, 01:21 PM
He was a great seller for me too. I even contacted him about one of the bulbs not producing the same light spectrum and i sent it back, got a replacement, all in the same week.

Old 04-26-2007, 08:22 PM
check on ebay at http://stores.ebay.com/MotoringMax.

This guy is an expert for LED and HID products. I have got all my HID bulbs, HID foglight and LED interior lights from him.

Old 04-30-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by cavv123
Yesterday I installed white LED's on all the interior lights and my license plate ligths, and it looks great. It does look white and NOT blue.
A very inexpensive and easy upgrade. If you are contemplating in doing it, It is worth it.

Cavv123
Can you post some pics??

Old 04-30-2007, 05:01 PM
check out superbrightleds.com

all different colors and fast shipping. Shipping all the same no matter if you buy one or 100 bulbs. So stock up.

superbright. i changed out every light on my car with them. including the strip in the headlight.. awesome. the color def. turns heads. i have gotten comment after comment about it

1 trunk = T13 wedge base LED
2 map light = 3022 X 9 LED Festoon Bulb
2 door Lights = 3022 X9 Led Festoon Bulb
4 Clear markers and Headlight strips = WLED 5-LED Wide Angle LED Bulb
2 License Plate = WLED 4-LED Bulb

i got all of these in white..

Old 04-30-2007, 08:43 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
You can check mine out in my signature link. Thinking about getting some more, possibly red and blue. Have white now. Looks nice, clean, and down right smoothe!

Old 05-01-2007, 03:38 PM
I posted this in another thread and thought it would be helpful here.

I just got my lights from the ebay guy yesterday. I was starting to worry a little bit but there the package was in the mailbox.

It took me about an hour to get 8 bulbs in. FWIW, the screwdriver I was using to remove the covers to maps light was too small. That plastic is very soft and I did leave a very slight indentation in the edge of the plastic. Yes I was using a towel like it's illustrated in the manaul. Again that plastic is very very soft even malleable to some extent.

Once I switched out to a wider and larger screwdriver I was able to pop the covers out relatively easily. I was thinking that smaller was better but not in this case.

Just be careful not to mar up the trim edge of the map lights.

Oh yeah, the LEDs look great. Very different glow to them and I think it complements the HIDs immensely.

-Frank

Old 05-14-2007, 08:47 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Just got my plate bulbs from the same motoring max guy on ebay and got the item quickly shipped. Haven't had time to put them on yet. Just curious I haven't looked at the plates can you replace the bulbs from the outside or do you have to go through the trunk to put them in?

Old 05-17-2007, 02:39 PM
For those thinking of ordering these LEDs.

The ebay seller doesn't have the leds anymore, heard they may be on backorder. Here's another alternative, click on "Miniature LED Light" on the left tab. It's the exact same bulb (4th from the bottom in first top section). Just ordered mine for the license plates.

http://www.hid-lights.com/

There was also a long thread about LEDs on the Acura TL forums, someone tested some of the LEDs from autolumination.com and superbrightleds.com, and highly recommended the SuperNova (www.autolumination.com) for license plate, and WLED-WHP (www.superbrightleds.com) for the interior lights.
http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showt...=license+plate

Old 05-17-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by timn99
For those thinking of ordering these LEDs.

The ebay seller doesn't have the leds anymore, heard they may be on backorder. Here's another alternative, click on "Miniature LED Light" on the left tab. It's the exact same bulb (4th from the bottom in first top section). Just ordered mine for the license plates.

http://www.hid-lights.com/

There was also a long thread about LEDs on the Acura TL forums, someone tested some of the LEDs from autolumination.com and superbrightleds.com, and highly recommended the SuperNova (www.autolumination.com) for license plate, and WLED-WHP (www.superbrightleds.com) for the interior lights.
http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showt...=license+plate

I bought my 10 pack off of ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...0217776&rd=1,1

The license plate looks great, the interior lights are as not as bright as stock, but the color is much improved. Lot of 10 leaves 1 spare.

Old 05-18-2007, 10:41 AM
The pics of those VLEDs looks to have a slight bluish hue to them. Would you say this is correct or are they pure white?

Old 05-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by timn99
The pics of those VLEDs looks to have a slight bluish hue to them. Would you say this is correct or are they pure white?
The VLEDs look pure white to me. The ones above my license plate have the color of fluorescent lighting (very white). I used them on the interior also, not as bright as the stock lighting, but I like the color.

Last edited by MojoKidd; 05-18-2007 at 11:46 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Interior White LED lights