Vendor Feedback Section

Old 12-18-2011, 10:27 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Vendor Feedback Section

Please use this section for comments and feedback regarding G35Driver Vendors. Keep in mind that this section will be heavily Moderated and that all useless, flaming, and illegitimate posts towards forum Vendors will be deleted. Please be civil and mature. Thanks.

The following 9 users liked this post by Garnet Canuck:
alfhasg35 (12-18-2011), bigc (12-18-2011), CandlestickPark (12-18-2011), JaE35 (12-18-2011), NFSP G35 (12-18-2011), redpearl99 (12-19-2011), SDGenius (12-18-2011), TIAN (12-18-2011), XiN (12-27-2011) and 4 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 12-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Received 295 Likes on 183 Posts
Concept Z Performance (CZP) : I have bought multiple items from both Coz and Mike. Some items being my Authentic Kuruma front bumper for couple, SPL front and rear camber arms, JWT clutch and Flywheel Comb and some other stuff.. I've had nothing but great customer service. Shipping was always reasonable, usually $1, and I'd I ever had any questions, I could pm or call and I would get an immediate response..
Overall..?? A++

SxExCx : I have had many experiences with Sean. He has installed my Motordyne MREV2, 5/16th spacer, his power steering and coolant tanks, as well as an intake mod that I was very happy with... I think there is more but I can't remember right now. He has always been courteous and knowledgeable and has actually become a good friend of mine through the forums because of my great experiences.. Great guy and great vendor..
Overall?? A+++

Strafe Automotive: My only experience with Strafe is buying a set of replica Impul fiberglass side skirts. I bought a set and had them delivered to R and J, a local install spot alot of us use.. The side skirts didn't fit properly so I called Lawrence and he took care of me right away by replacing them. The second set fit a little better but still wasn't wasn't fitting properly so I called Lawrence or Dustin, I can't remember who, and they told me that all replica fiberglass impul side skirts fit with HUGE gaps. They both told me that ALL aftermarket impul sideskirts fit with HUGE gaps. I had them replaced, AGAIN. The 3rd set fit just as bad and I finally asked for my $$$$ back. Lawrence ended up sending me a check with a refund minus 15-20% restock fee..
Overall..? B

Arch Industries: I ended up getting a set of polyurethane replica impul side skirts from these guys. First set didn't fit correctly, they were too short and didn't match up. I called in and Frances agreed to exchange them. It took awhile, the communication was not too great. I remember that I got upset cuz I couldn't get ahold of him for a few days. The impul skirts ended up fitting perfectly. Until a few months later, the passenger side edges popped out a little bit. I haven't contacted them yet about this.
Overall..! B+

OC Infiniti: both Rick and Tony have provided me with several experiences that have all exceeded my expectations of a vendor.. Let it be discounted OEM or aftermarket parts, these guys deliver. I'm very happy that we all have an actual DEALERSHIP on our side. Thumbs up to Rick and Tony and I hope that they continue to help is throughout the years.
Overall..?? A+++

mrwong@statik: great prices , great customer service.!!
Overall..?? A+

Locksmith (nifty-shifty): I have ordered from "LOCKSMITH" too.!! Great communication and customer service with quick turn around.!!
Overall..?? A++

Last edited by alfhasg35; 12-18-2011 at 04:07 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Skyline300 (05-08-2013)
Old 12-18-2011, 12:02 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
I echo what Shane (Garnet Canuck) said and add that if you are having an issue with a vendor please do not run to this section and create thread voicing negative feedback right away. Please attempt to make contact with the vendor and give them a chance to resolve whatever issue you may be having. You can also PM a staff member to help you make contact if a vendor is being non-responsive.

The following 3 users liked this post by CandlestickPark:
serges (11-02-2012), Strafe Automotive (12-18-2011), TIAN (12-18-2011)
Old 12-18-2011, 07:22 PM
Received 350 Likes on 232 Posts
I think this is a great idea guys, great job

Old 12-18-2011, 09:59 PM
Received 52 Likes on 33 Posts
Here is my feedback with the vendors I dealt with, I don't know if some of them are still vendors, but here it is.

Fast Intentions: First time around I bought my their Intimidator cat back exhaust was very please with the customer service, fast shipping and quality of product that it was a no brainer when I decided to get high flow cats. The only small concern I had was that they don't leave any itrader even after multiple PMs and emails, but still very happy with everything will definitely do busines with them again.
Overall: A+

Gordgee: I bought his GroundingGear cables. Great customer service, product and communication.

B2Autodesigns: Bought NRG hood damper. Great customer service, price and fast shipping.

THMotorsports: Bought Stance GR+ Pro coilovers, Hotchkiss swaybar & whiteline endlinks & SPC camber kit. Adam was very knowledgeable and helpful with everything, he even price match one of the product that was cheaper elsewhere. Also shipping was fast.

Strafe Automotive: Bought Replica Poly Nismo Bumper & Replica Poly Impul Sides. Nismo Bumper fitment was dead-on, not the case for the sides, but I just dealt with it since other G owners told me that they also had fitment issues their impul sides. Dustin reply to all my emails quickly. Price was OK, one of my concern was that I was not inform that item was not in stock when I placed my order and after a couple of email asking when will the items ship out, I was told that the items are not in stock and that as soon as they receive it they will ship out, but I was still charge for the product eventhough they didn't have it in stock. Other vendors I dealt with either didn't charge me until item shipped or just charge me a fraction of the product until it shipped out.
Overall: B

Concept Z Performance (CZP): I bought JDM Brake Cover. Great price. There was small shipping delay, but good customer service.
Overall: A

Arch Industries: I bought Arch's Poly CS rear bumper. Amazing price, customer service, fitment was dead on and Francis shipped out item same day.

mrwong@statik: Bought project kics R40 Neo chorome lugs and magnetic oil plug, best price from all quotes received and great customer service

RAVSPEC: Ordered Work VS-XX. They were upfront about the wait time before they even took my info. I only had to leave a small down payment and they took the remainder when the wheels shipped. They were also the cheapest compare to the quotes I got from other vendors. Customer service was really good, they kept updating me about the status of the wheels through out the long wait.

Locksmith: Ordered shift boot. Great customer service, price and shipping was really fast.

Killjulez: Ordered KJ ****. Amazing product, customer service and fast shipping. I know killulez is not a vendor and SxExCx is the vendor selling the ***** for killjulez, but I wanted to give props to killjulez since he made the product and shipped it.

Old 12-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strafe Automotive.

A game of what if......

What is you spend over 1400 dollars with this company........ Over 3 weeks later they still have not shipped out you order........ You email and express your concern and get no reply... but before you spent your money you got replies @ 10pm on a sunday night.....they have a 1800 number that is phony...... Sound like Strafe automotive to me. Worst customer service of my life.

Horrible. I"m not happy. nothing but a headache

Old 12-19-2011, 09:46 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
D@mn

Old 12-23-2011, 11:19 PM
Received 90 Likes on 82 Posts
I'll post for sure...

BausAuto-Taken care of me beyond belief, Eric has actually turned into a great friend. We've basically planned the out come of my whole car together and it's been a very cool experience. A+++

Strafe-As far as customer/seller wise, they have never done me wrong. I've bought several items off of them and the only slip up we've ever had is dropping my hood off a truck. Not a big deal. A

OC Infiniti- Nothing really to say but amazing guys, bought so many items off of Tony. A++

SxExCx-Will bend over backwards to help you, I fully recommend purchasing anything that Sean sells, the tanks are amazing and the customer service is just as good. A+++

Marinelli Motorsports-Always reply to pms, very helpful. Don't know them personally but as professionals very cool. A

Statik-Never bought anything from him, but still bitter about the blue convex mirrors for Sedans. C+

Old 02-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Mrwong@statikperformance.com: Henry was super helpful with all the parts I needed for my cat back and resonated test pipes. His prices are great and I will be doing more business with him. A+

Z1motorsports: great customer service. Upfront and super helpful with my clutch and flywheel questions. A+

Old 02-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
B2Autodesigns: ordered some H&R springs, I swear those things were at my house the next day.. Great communication, REALLY FAST WITH SHIPPING, I'll definitely be buying from them again

Old 02-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
BausAuto- best vendor experience I've had, hands down.

Old 04-19-2012, 11:13 AM
top speed auto Chicago

i bought some brembo brakes from this vendor in the private classified section. https://g35driver.com/forums/brakes/...4pot-2pot.html
topspeed described them as being in excellent condition with 15k on them. when they arrived they had blown piston seals on the front callipers the rear pads were chipping/flacking off pieces and a front rotor had a 1/8 inch deep groove cut into it. the calliper paint was peeling on all 4 callipers because topspeed did not drain out the brake fluid when shipping.

THIS VENDOR IS A SCAMMER AVOID AT ALL COSTS

TOP SPEED REFUSES TO MAKE IT RIGHT CLAIMING THAT THE PICTURES SHOW THE TRUE CONDITION OF THE BRAKES look at the thread to see how the brakes were represented.

heres a pic of a blown calliper.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:10 PM
1st post and a shout out for a job well done

Mrwong@statikperformance (Henry and brother Ken) hooked me up today with the best deal on new Megans springs, mint OEM sports struts, HIDs and LEDs all installed in less than 2hours. Henry even threw in some useful advises on the car which shows his concern and great customer service. I am so glad he is local as he will definitely be the only GO TO guy with anything to do with my car. Thank you so much STATIK PERFORMANCE. Keep up the great business ethics and work attitude.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Concept Z Performance, A+++

Just purchased the Stance GR+ True Coilovers for an 03' Skyline 300GT (G35) and two sets of H&R Trak+ 25mm spacers as well. Very smooth transaction, super fast email responses, and quick shipping (except for the USPS part, since I live in Japan) My coilovers made it to me within 1 week but the spacers got lost in translation somewhere and took about 2 weeks...but that is all USPS, and not CZP's issue. Overall, great vendor...I will def be purchasing from them again.

dna-japan

Old 05-15-2013, 01:58 PM
Diode dynamics sells some great products...purchased hid kit for my fog lights. Very fast and cheap shipping and great response time. Price was good too. Plan on ordering again real soon...even open on the weekends. Time to diode my interior/exterior.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vendor Feedback Section