West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

Arizona Club

Old 10-01-2003, 12:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Arizona Club

new to the site-- saw someone post on my350z and wanted to read up on the ride. Sounds like fun

Old 10-01-2003, 12:14 PM

Welcome to the thread sluggo20031, hope you can join us for the drive!

Sinurgy, thanks for adding me! Also, to anyone else who gets added to the email list, it took me a few tries to become a full fledged member of the group, but after trying the “already receiving email” link I finally can see the messages, members, etc. Just a heads up in case anyone else has problems.

03.5 Sedan
<font color=black> Black on Black / Prem / Sport / Aero / Winter / Tint </font color=black>

Old 10-01-2003, 03:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got your PM 1FUNG and you've been added to the list as well. Still waiting for PM's from a few of you!! Let's get this thing going!

From the "mind" of Sinurgy [img]/w3timages/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2003, 04:53 AM

It looks like there are 2 Z owners interested so far. We better be careful or we will be outnumbered and this will be Z run with us tagging along. [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

DG/G 6MT coupe, Borla exhaust, Stillen intake, Z aluminum pedals, clear corners, saving for gunmetal GT-7's.

Old 10-07-2003, 12:41 AM

Bump, and add 1 more Z owner. JimH with his beautiful Lemans Sunset Z will be there.

DG/G 6MT coupe, Borla exhaust, Stillen intake, Z aluminum pedals, clear corners, saving for gunmetal GT-7's.

Old 10-07-2003, 12:55 PM

I am looking forward to Nov. 8th. Hope everyone can make it. We are working on the details through email on the yahoo group. I will make sure the details get posted well before the meet.

As a side note, I was looking at the off topic section and saw this link. It is very sobering.... I hate to bring up bad things but just maybe this will touch home with one of us.

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...5&pagenumber=1

(copy and paste in address line, I couldn't make it a direct link)

Can't wait till our meet. It will be a blast.

Old 10-10-2003, 12:01 PM

Ya, drive safely everyone and don't get too crazy. Bump, this is hard to keep at the top with all those Cali people in here.

Old 10-11-2003, 06:09 PM

hey, so you guy's are for sure doing the sedona thing on 11/8?? i',m a bean-counter and sometimes have to work 1st weekend of each month but hopefully i can make it.

you guys are planning on taking i17 to 69, taking 69 to prescott and then 89a over mingus mtn and thru JEROME (imo just as good a ride as oak creek canyon), right?? i haven't been that route in a while but i used to live in verde valley and had my '71 240z sideways between jerome and clarkdale once or twice ;-) was being a stupid teen ager......
that route will take a little longer but twisties over mingus and photo ops in jerome (overlooking verde valley) might be of interest. BUT taking i17 all the way to 279 and heading into sedona that way is REALLY freaking beautiful too. tough choice!

....either way the G's are going to look awesome with the redrocks in the background. wait untill we post those pics.....everyone will be "that's freaking awesome!" lolol

as far as eats, when i go to sedona and get there when still in breakfast mood i hit http://www.sed-biz.com/coffeepotrestaurant/ great omlettes. not much red rock scenery but great food and price. it's been there forever but besides it i'm not too familiar with restaurants. although i've heard this place is good.....menu looks good http://www.oakcreekbrew.com/oakcreek/menu.php and i know i would enjoy a good beer at around lunch time!!! the brewery/grill is in los abrigados/talequepaque area (see map on website)

or in old town there is a skybox sports cafe...awesome views of red rock/mouth of oak creek canyon and tvs to catch football scores......

Old 10-18-2003, 12:24 AM

Someone want to take charge of this and plan the route and stopping places? I have never been to Sedona so I don't have a clue where the good places to go are. Also, can we get an official list going of who is going to be there? Add JimH to the list from My350z.com as well. It looks like we have 3-4 Z's so far. Are we still meeting at I-17/Carefree Hwy at 10 am? I just want to get some of the details straightened out ahead of time so there is no confusion. Later,

Nathan

DG/G 6MT coupe, Borla exhaust, Stillen intake, Z aluminum pedals, clear corners

Old 10-19-2003, 09:32 PM

If you’re on the email list you probably already know the answer to your question, but just in case, 1FUNG (Curtis) is going to take care of it. Sounds like it will be fun!

03.5 Sedan
<font color=black> Black on Black / Prem / Sport / Aero / Winter / Tint </font color=black>

Old 06-28-2005, 05:07 PM
a club in phoenix sounds good, does anybody have more info?

Old 06-30-2005, 03:20 AM
Polyester Pileup FTW!
This thread is almost two years old. An AZ club would be nice but it seems it never happened.

Old 07-26-2005, 01:42 AM
I think someone needs to take the initiative... I just bought an 05 6MT G35 coupe, and I'd definatly be interested in going to some events. I'm friends with the founder of azbmw.org , and he's told me to come along to some of their events/drives, but I'd feel weird being the only G. I think putting together a website would be the first step in the right direction...

I have mild html/css skills, but more importantly I can do free hosting, so if someone wants to make a page I'll contribute by hosting the site.

Old 08-04-2005, 08:16 PM
Club Info.

Hey to everyone who is wondering where a club might be; Go to the Scottsdale Pavillions (Pima and the 101, next to the McDonald's) for their weekly car show on Saturdays from 7pm-10pm. I just joined a 350Z/G35 site and they have some events with professional photographers and models and racetracks and what not. If you're interested go to http://www.az350z.com/ They have some very cool stuff and a bunch of members, but you're right, it's time that a G35 club is started. I say we meet all meet there sometime next week and talk to people there and hopefully there will be some G35's there for some support. Good luck you guys!

Cody

crmd37@hotmail.com

Old 08-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Haha, nevermind I'm stupid, I didn't see the http://www.azg35.com/ g35 club website. Can't believe that but there it is for you guys, I really think a good way to meet everyone is @ the events that everyone goes to instead of online.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Arizona Club