West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

OLD TOWN PASADENA (MINI-MEET) No. 1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 10:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: OLD TOWN PASADENA (MINI-MEET) No. 1

I called the Yard House and they said that I can call 30 mins. before to be put on the waiting list. The Yard House were going to is pretty big and since were going after lunch hours, it shouldn't be too bad.

Stephanie
2003 G35C Premium Brilliant Silver
w/ Willow Leather/Bose/Nav./Delphi XM Radio

Old 04-16-2004, 10:48 PM

I am very excited about tomorrow! Here is my number again 909.559.7350. Call me if you guys have any questions. Just in case, I will put down 15 people for Yard House...see ya guys there!

Stephanie

Old 04-17-2004, 03:41 AM
G Kreuzer

Here's the cruise Map.

See you all there.

Clint (THX723)

Old 04-17-2004, 06:05 AM

Sounds interesting. Can a potential future G35/M45 owner join in? I haven't decided on which car yet.

Old 04-17-2004, 09:17 AM

Just wanted to drop a note to tell you all how sad I am to miss this meet, but I have to work today. I'll be thinking of all the fun you'll be having as I bust my butt to make more money. I prolly won't be off in time to catch you guys for the night out either, so enjoy and eat, drive, dance and drink one for me. I'll catch you all the next time.

-Kawika

P.S.
For those who care. I drive a Silver Sedan 6MT CA license plate "KRZ HAYN" = "Krazy Hawaiian". A "Shaka" is always welcome.

Old 04-17-2004, 10:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry but will not be able to make this one. Took last weekend and three days off to go race at Sears Point raceway in Sonoma, so have some catching up on chores and stuff to do, and making a special dinner for the kids. Jason from PerfNissan went up as well so if he shows for your party and cruise he can tell you all about it. Used Clint's camera mount to take a video of one of the 25 minute sessions on track. Here is a link to the description. Have a good party and a safe drive.
http://www.g-owners.com/article_read.asp?id=37

Cpe 6MT/Aero/Prem/ATI/RT cats/Borla hdrs-catbcks/Nismo flywhl-cltch/TS-ECU/Tein flex EDFC/Stillen sways

Old 04-17-2004, 11:11 AM

man.... raining in Glendale.... La Canada...that means no cruise...today too bad..

imagineG = ham

Old 04-17-2004, 12:06 PM

Of course you can come. Anybody who plans on buying a G35, can come to our big or mini meets. This gives you a chance to get to know the G35's and the owners who drive them a lot better. Hope to see you there!

Stephanie

Old 04-17-2004, 12:07 PM

Kawika: Awwww...well, if you have to work, its all good. You will deeply be missed today. You will definitely be there in spirit!

Stephanie

Old 04-17-2004, 12:08 PM

Naw...its not raining yet...and if it does, it will only be sprinkles. No rain is going to keep me from cruising with my fellow G members!

Stephanie

Old 04-17-2004, 12:13 PM

Clint: Your da' Man! Looks great and I see you put in some waypoints...very very nice...I am bringing a pair of walkie talkie's. See ya guys soon...

Stephanie

Old 04-17-2004, 02:04 PM

yike,it's raining hard here mama..but as promised,i'll be there for lunch only.see you guys there at 1pm...

Old 04-18-2004, 04:57 AM

I was at work all day today busting my A**! They didn't let me rest for a second! Right after work I stopped for my Mom's cake and other necessities for her mini B-Day "shin dig" at my place.
I thought about you all, all today as I stood freezing in Wardrobes designated "skimpy" outfit, with my teeth chattering in the rain. Hopefully you all were able to have a fun and safe lunch, cruise and Party time!
After my painfully long and cold 14 hr day I was fortunatley able to come home to a very tasty dinner, my closest friends ( family) and celebrate my Mom's B-day with her. She had a great time. Infact she is passed out on the couch next to the comp. Hee hee hee! I Love my Mom!
I thought about calling you Steph to maybe meet up with you guys( after Mom fell asleep) but it wouldn't be the logical thing to do (like I ever DO That...HA!)
I'm convinced Mom's wish had something to do with it...hhhmmm?Anyway I hope you all had an awesome time! Can't wait to hear bout it and see the pix!

*bummed* " I just wanna Dance!" -Dazed And Confused
Maybe next time! *GRIN*

*K*

Old 04-18-2004, 06:00 AM

Well everyone, sorry I missed this one I was hoping to catch you guys for the "Night Out", but my work had other plans for me. I actually just got home now. Don't matter though cuz I'm getting payed for a 6 day week, 6th day starting at time and a half... woo hoo... I'm gonna be rich!... well maybe not, but atleast I'll be able to pay for my new clutch. I'll do my best to catch you guys next time. How about Santa Monica or South Bay next time? Lots of great dining and nightlife, plus a good time for a beach cruise. Just ask Dan (aquinas).

-Kawika

P.S.
For those who care. I drive a Silver Sedan 6MT CA license plate "KRZ HAYN" = "Krazy Hawaiian". A "Shaka" is always welcome.

Old 04-18-2004, 11:39 PM

Well, well...what can I say...It was a blast! I had the best time. Just ask Haemi, Brian, Muku, Fabian, or anybody. We first met up in Yard House, relaxed, chatted, ate and drank. Than, since the weather was against us, we went our separate ways, than instead of meeting in Q's, we went to Highlands in Hollywood. It was sooooooo much FUN! Whoever missed out, hopefully next time you can come out.

Stephanie

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OLD TOWN PASADENA (MINI-MEET) No. 1