West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

Anyone Here From Rowland Heights?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 02:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Anyone Here From Rowland Heights?

Where you driving on Colima past azusa towards hacienda? Seen a new black g35 coupe from a distance. I was exiting the puente hills mall. You were about 10 cars away.

B/S, aero, premium, sport

Old 06-25-2003, 04:29 PM

LoL...when? I'm always up and down Colima...probably went down it about 5 or 6 times yesterday...I might have just pulled out of dollar tree and made a u-turn at albatross...Around 6 or 7 pm?

Old 06-25-2003, 04:29 PM

Welcome and Congrad. on the new G Volkracing, you prob. will run into Skylinexyz's black coupe if you drive around Colima/Azusa. He has a black G on 20's / clears, he's a cool head. I stay right across the street from Puente Mall/Inn n Out, I drive a Pearl White G coupe with Metro Infiniti Plate so don't be SKURRed to say hi.

Old 06-25-2003, 04:38 PM

Hey Thanks Pearl_G...glad to be here...
I've been wanting this car so bad, and now I have two cars LoL...that's how bad I wanted this one. My other car's an Acura TL-S now sitting neglected at my house.
Yeah I'll look out for you guys on the road...I'm waiting for my wheels to be released in a 19" but not sure if or when it'll happen...Wanted 20's...but working out here in Downtown LA scurrs me man...damn roads out here suck...
So you over in Pheasant ridge then eh? I used to hop over there to play some tennis once in a while...
Here are some pics of my new and old cars

Old 06-25-2003, 04:45 PM

Yup I'm at the Rip-Off Pheasant Ridge.... Nice Pixs! Love the Aero Kit. Hey are all the cars at your house black?

Old 06-25-2003, 04:56 PM

LoL yeah...they're all black so is my cousin's integra, my brother's explorer, my g/f's accord, my brother's friend's solara, maxima, civic, etc...Look what I started LoL
Man, over at pheasant ridge...didn't they have a lot of theft problems in the past? I hope they took care of that over there, when you have time cruise by my pad sometime...I love the pearl paint on these cars too...that was my second choice

Old 06-27-2003, 05:04 PM

I live in Mission Viejo but I usually go to Rowland Heights to visit my friends

Old 06-29-2003, 11:02 AM

Hey fellow G35ers,

This is my first post. I am in West Covina and drive up/down Hacienda Heights Blvd regularly and everywhere in the area. So wave if you see me: B/S Coupe with spoiler, 20" Axis 7 mod, Eibach Pro spring. Just installed the springs yesterday, missed the Torrance meet, darn. We should have a little get together at the Puente Hill parking lot, on a early Sunday morning one of these days. To avoid traffic, I never use Gale. I usually use Railroad street (?), which runs along the north side of the railroad track, all the way from Azusa Ave. to the Walnut area. Any how, just a friendly hello.

Old 06-30-2003, 08:24 AM

Hey Good2Go......were you at Sakura on Friday? I seen a B/S coupe with Axis se7ens rolling out from there. Then made a turn onto the washington mutual street where the Starbucks and Best Buy parking lot? Is your coupe debadged? only having the infiniti symbol. I pulled up behind a B/S w/Axis the day before and was trying to get the drivers attention on the meet the day before. I guess when your daily driver is a Corolla, and your weekend is a G35.....no one pays attention until you drive the G.

Old 07-01-2003, 11:30 AM

Surewin, yep, that was me, going to my three favorite places in WC. I saw a B/S G35 sedan southbound on Hacienda Heights blvd the other day. Was that you? Anyway, honk or wave next time so we can stop and chat.

Old 07-01-2003, 12:03 PM

Good2Go.....I drive a B/S coupe. I did see the G35 sedan you were talking about the other day always going southbound. BTW...if you were going to Starbucks at west covina.....beware. Check out thread on OC/Valley meet. goped got his car keyed there.

Old 07-01-2003, 06:25 PM

ya, got my car keyed by a youngin' there. just becareful.

Jerome
2003.5 G35 Coupe aka Skyline 350GT [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2003, 12:13 PM

goped & surewin, did you guys found the guy who keyed the car yet??

Bo
6M/T Coupe, DP/Willow, Premium

Old 07-02-2003, 09:42 PM

Sorry limanb....haven't yet. All we know is that he drives a dark green Maxima with gold trim.....I think its a 98-99 model.

Old 08-15-2003, 03:36 PM

I'd like to say hi to WENGYN, and everyone in the surrounding Rowland Hts area. I'm new to the page, but have had my coupe since 11/02. I'm one of seven guys that drive "The Big Brown Truck" in Rowland Hts. I live in south Diamond Bar near Brea Cyn Rd. So if any of you see a Laser Red/Black, 5AT, non-aero, that will be me. The "give away" is my 6-spoke factory chrome rims. I agree, we all should meet up sometime, that would be fun. I personally avoid that area of Colima Rd between Fullerton Rd and Nogales. Someone mentioned using Railroad? That's the only way to go. If any of you are out and about, I can usually be found at Arthur's Coffee Shop, on Harbor Blvd in La Habra ( across from Birch Ford ) on any given Friday or Sat. morning. Hope to see all of you out on the trails!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone Here From Rowland Heights?