West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

Sacramento Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 03:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Sacramento Meet

Aw that sucks man, they put bumper holes in your baby =(

Should have done like I did, the first day they called me I asked them very nicely to not put on the front plate, and they didn't. Don't worry about it thought, you can get those things covered up with some plugs and a little touch up paint!

CB 5AT - SAC, CA

Old 07-07-2003, 09:58 PM

So you are the guy that asked about me...lol...Chuck the service/parts manager ask me what website i was on.

As for the front plate holes there is really noting to be do execpt getting some plugs and then painting them to match.
In reality we arent supposed to sell cars with no front plate cause then it doesnt meet Califorina state law and if it doesnt meet state law we cant sell it.

On a side note we got 10 G-35's in off the truck today 7 Coupes and 3 Sedans 6 of them were 6spds and 4 were autos. They should all be PDI'd and on the lot ready to go by Friday.[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Proud owner of a 1991 3000GT VR-4
And a Proud Employee of Sacramento Infiniti

Old 07-09-2003, 06:39 PM

Actually Chris, that was me! lol I talked to Chuck and told him that you stated SAc Infintiti was the BEST and that if you mentioned your name that you could get a discount!!!! LMAO ...Then after he looked sorta worried for about 5 seconds I told him I was kidding. [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I was there today to talk with him and Armando in parts.

You'll NEVER guess what happened to my car yesterday................OH man , her it goes........I took my car to Tint Pros in Roseville, waited 4 hours for it to get done.....And about 5 pm headed out to home......got home and noticed they had MELTED my door sill and rubber door gaskets from the heat gun they used to apply the tint! I was like WTF!!! I was so pissed off I called into work sick.......cause that's what I was SICK. I must have went to the garage like 10 times last night.......I went through the 5 stages of grief....Anger, denial, depression, sadness, I haven't reached the resolution stage yet......I'm still in depression.
Long story short, I spoke with Armando and Chuck and found out that the WHOLE inside door and to be replaced!

TOTAL COST....Are you sittng down...................$1250. installed!!!! OMFG! I went ballistic.....Thought about my gun, then realized that I didn't want to be someones bitch at Folsom.

So I went to Tint Pros, with my estimate from Sac Infiniti .......I expected the worse...but the owner Danny was really cool...and very apologetic..... Bottom line. There gonna pay to have it fixed!
Very expensive tint job if you ask me!

BTW, I tried getting you paged Chris, but you were out when I was there. My car is gonna be there hopefully this week........maybe friday!

FYI, did Limo in the rear 3 and 35% on front 2........had them redo the fronts as well when I went back!

Ok....time to take a breath now!

"Use the Forced Induction Luke!"
-Jedi
Ordered 4/03: 2003 G35C, 6MT, Blk/Blk. Loaded
IT'S HERE!

Old 07-09-2003, 06:54 PM

Wow, thats a horrible story Jedi, sorry to hear it. Now I'm afraid to go get my car tinted...I was going to go to Eclipse though.

But hey at least you finally got your car!! Are you enjoying it? How many miles do you have already?

CB 5AT - SAC, CA

Old 07-09-2003, 11:07 PM

Mozy: Yes, I am enjoying the car immensly (sic). Very sweet! Took it up to the Cool area on Sunday were al the twisty are, however a lot of, forgive the pun, Sunday drivers on the road.
BTW, Metallic tint did not affect the Navi or Radio....the SAT anntena is near the digital compass.

-Jedi
Ordered 4/03: 2003 G35C, 6MT, Blk/Blk. Loaded
IT'S HERE!

Old 07-10-2003, 02:46 PM

I also feel for you Jedi, at least they are going to pay for the damages.

Mozy, have you been doing any research about different tint jobs in Sacramento? I have a couple I am looking into, and I will post them as soon as I get any more info.

As far as a meet, when is the first G-Sac meet going to take place?

Old 07-11-2003, 08:15 AM

Yeah I've been doing a little reasearch, but I have to drop that because I don't have the time or money to get my car tinted at the moment.

I'd be interested in a Sac meet, I have a list of at least 9 people in and around the Sacramento area, so if anyone wants to see that list tell me.
I'm guessing most of the people on this list have their cars (I hope they do). So if we can get in contact with everyone and set a time and date, we will be able to see who will come or if we have to reschedule.

CB 5AT - SAC, CA

Old 07-11-2003, 11:07 PM

Give me a time and date. As long as I'm not working I'll be there.

Sac Infiniti called me today and said my door panels were in, however the molding strip on the window that was also melted is on backorder! DOH!

-Jedi
2003 G35C, 6MT, Navi, Black Obsidian/Graphite

Old 07-12-2003, 05:39 PM

If you want to talk to me when I am at work i work Sunday noon-7:30 and then mon-thurs 1-6pm.

I am glad that the tint place is paying for the door panals that is really messed up that they go melted.

Old 07-14-2003, 03:47 PM

Well, I'd set up a meet but I'm not a very good meet planner. And I don't know how many people we'd get other than the people that are reading this thread (or the people that are still on this forum). But if you guys want to set up a meet, we can schedule something like 3 weeks from now just to make sure everyone is ready. BUt we would also have to contact everyone thats in or around Sac.

Also, is anyone going to the Bay Area meet this Saturday? I'd go but I don't have a front nose-mask and I don't want to drive there without protection.

CB 5AT - SAC, CA

Old 07-14-2003, 05:07 PM
lex

A Sacto.meet sounds good.
What is the location of the Bay area meet?

Old 07-14-2003, 05:51 PM

I'm holding out for a Sac Valley meet! I typically work nights so can't travel too far without some planning. Anytime in Sac should be good for me......if ya want we can do a small local group meet (<6 people) that'd be cool for starters.

This Saturday afternoon maybe? Say 5pm ? Or whenever.

-Jedi
2003 G35C, 6MT, Navi, Black Obsidian/Graphite

Old 07-14-2003, 08:06 PM

I will be there if it happens [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2003, 09:57 PM

Hmm, sounds like you picked this date out of the air...as after this saturday all my saturdays will be booked...but I'm in for this one. You should start a new thread for this meet's purpose, and here is the list of all the Sac people that I have gathered so far:

1) me (mozy)
2) CaLiPnoyG35c
3) hyperxmr2
4) Jedi (Folsom)
5) GBech (Manteca)
6) jeffjcalweb
7) mydarkside (Roseville)
8) Christobal65 (works at Sac Infiniti, no G35 yet [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img])
9) G_FUNK
10) lex

If any of these are wrong, I'd like to know, but otherwise we should contact these people.

CB 5AT - SAC, CA

Old 07-15-2003, 10:56 PM

i would love to go if my car ever comes in, maybe ill just stop by with my mr2.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sacramento Meet