West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

any experience with Miller Infiniti (Van Nuys)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2003, 04:15 PM
In Search of Magic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: any experience with Miller Infiniti (Van Nuys)

RashMan1450

No wonder you get all that free stuff. You sent 5 damily members to buy car and bought two yourself I think they sould also massage your nut$ for all that business you brought them.

Old 09-14-2003, 06:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL.. they never appreciate [censored]. The only time they are good to you is when you come in looking to buy the car, or ready to purchase it. After it's purchased, you're just another person to them and the honorable people are those that come in to buy a new car. Then after they purchase the car, their just "people."

Anyways, I talked to Rick a couple times. He seems like a nice guy. The person to get service from is Jack. He is really good at making sure things get done.

-Blk/Blk G35c

Old 09-15-2003, 12:46 AM

YEa Jack is cool. But someone was talkin trash about me. Look i am voicing my opinion. You guys dont need to gang up and sh*t. But 1000 over invoice. Invoice meaning the recipt they get from the delivery man. I got a Fully loaded sedan, Nav premium, winter package etc.... everything except for the body kit they have for a price of A BASE MODEL. SO maybe your pissed off that you dont get love from a dealership.

2004 Diamond Graphite G35 Coupe 6MT, Premium Package, Aero Package, DVD Nav

Old 09-15-2003, 04:43 AM

ok look, first im not talking smack or anything, but i just wanted to ask a question. we live in freakin' southern california where in the "winter" the temperature drops down to the low 60's. why the heck would you need the "winter package" in the first place? now i would understand if you live on the east coast or in the midwest where it gets downright chilly nuts in the winter, but c'mon it's like when i see kids around here wearing north face parkas when it's 55 degrees at night.. what can you do, i digress..

2003.5 sedan - Silver/Graphite, Sport, Aero, Bose, Sunroof, & 1 defunct air freshener..

Old 09-15-2003, 06:53 AM

Becuase with the winter package it comes with a FULL SPARE TIRE, HEATED SEATS AND MIRRORS. Thats why. SO instead of using the damn heater you use your seat. And when you get a flat tire instead of using a stupid dunit tire and letting everyone know you have gotten a flat, you use the full spare. About 80 percent of the sedans DO NOT have this option. At the time when we were buying both the sedan and coupe, the most fully loaded one was the one we bought. There you go TYGWOFN

Old 09-15-2003, 08:30 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I would beleive you if it was a sedan but a coupe? NO, dealers get tagged for selling the coupes at less then stiicker price. They will not get the normal allowance of coupes that the manufacturer alots them if they do that. And to any dealership that is a no-no specially on a hot car like the G35 coupe. The coupe you got 04 6mt with full option is over 38k and your telling me you paid 35 for it? It just doesn't ad up that is less than invoice at that price. Even if you buy the coupe with cash they won't give it to you at that price. Sorry but I just don't buy that 3k less on sticker on a 04 g35 6mt full option coupe.

<font color=blue> </font color=blue>

Old 09-15-2003, 08:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well if I am understanding correctly, Rashman also just stated that he got a fully loaded Sedan for $1000 over the invoice of a base model Sedan which is below invoice for the fully loaded Sedan and represents something like $5-6K off msrp which sounds like a whole load of bull puckey. Maybe he got those prices...I wasn't there......but if he did, there is something going on.

Rashman, understand you are expecting us to believe that Miller sold these two below invoice...at a loss in the case of the sedan. Without explaining how you got this deal in more depth than "I got love from a dealer", you must know that your credibility will suffer. Frankly, you have an easy way to prove yourself by posting a redacted version of the sales contracts. Or you could explain how your pops has some kind of business relationship with Miller.

Old 09-16-2003, 01:08 AM
In Search of Magic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rash I dont even know why you are taking my comment as offensive. Im not trying start a fight here and I am just voicing my opinion like you are. Anyway Jack does not work there anymore for some reason but he is the first one fu#$ up my car. He was trying to convince me that the passenger seat does not move up on the 6MT but does on the 5 AT. I was like wtf what does the tranny have to do with the seats? Anyway enough of that. I just wish that there was another dealer nearby that had better service.

Old 09-16-2003, 03:03 PM
gsg
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought my coupe from Miller last April. I actually liked the salesmen we had. When I originally came in I wanted to test drive the G Sedan, Coupe, and FX 45. He was very knowledgeable on all of them. The salesman was happy to drive around in all three with me and was pretty candid. He indicated that they sell FX's and sedans at several thousand off, but coupe was MSRP.
I didn't come back to get a car for several weeks, but when I called he indicated he had the exact car I was intersted in - a coupe with premium/tire pkg./aero. The price was MSRP and they would not budge; I was not used to this as I normally get unbelievable deals on my cars. But as I found out, MSRP was pretty much par for the course on this car in So. Cal last spring. So I ended up paying MSRP. Didn't get any freebees except wheel locks. Apparently some have gotten free oil changes from Miller.
They did offer to buy my trade-in at a negotiated price for up to two weeks after I took delivery of the new car and in fact waited two weeks for the extra $$. Luckly I sold it for more privately. The only negative in the purchase experience was that the finance guy tried to sneak in some $450 registration service fee hidden in the paper work, that I caught and got knocked out.
I have been to their service twice. The first time was not a good experience, the second was fine - so the jury is still out on service.
It is hard to reach service writers once your car is in there, so if you are not getting a call back, call the Service Manager directly.

Old 09-16-2003, 06:05 PM

No im not taking any offense to any of these comments. I have to go on DEFENSE becuase everyone here is going up against me. Jusat the other day my friend was looking to get a 4 door car, he was in the price range of spending 45 thousand. His previous cars were a e430, then a 540 i 6speed. All of these cars had about 15000 invested in them with extra mods. I told him why not try the 6mt sedan he went and test drove it. After the drive he was like i gotta have this car its a mini V8, he felt like he was driving his 540. I told him he can do alot of mods and there will be alot to come. So he got a black on black 6mt sedan, with aero, nav, premium. Pretty much a fully loaded sedan. He bought the car for 32000. His credit rating was over 750 and i was there while he was signing everything. So im telling you guys since i have sent alot of people over thier they gave us a deal. They people i sent over didnt go with any bs. They saw got a good deal and bought it. I NEVER SENT anyone who was just looking. And plus since i wholesale Panasonic, the managers at Miller wanted some plasma TVs so we hooked it up a lil bit.

Old 09-17-2003, 01:45 PM

Rash, can you hook me up with a good deal at Miller?!?!?!? I'm ready to buy, in fact I put a deposit down at another dealership. Hook me up!!!

Thanks in advance :-)

Old 09-17-2003, 05:00 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah Rash help this guy get his G35 coupe at 3k less sticker price. I'm sure he will be very happy.

<font color=blue> </font color=blue>

Old 09-17-2003, 09:55 PM

check private

Old 09-20-2003, 08:51 PM

Anyone try going to Glendale Infinity.. There service wasn't tooo bad... (sales & service dept).

Ladyg35
Ivory PearlG35 cpe, 6-spd manual tran. w/ Navi