West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

any experience with Miller Infiniti (Van Nuys)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2003, 11:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
any experience with Miller Infiniti (Van Nuys)

Anybody have experience dealing with Miller Infiniti from Van Nuys? I am scheduled to drive 300+ miles to SoCal to pick it up tomorrow, after canceling an order from Thousand Oaks. I really hope they have the car they say they have.

Old 09-12-2003, 11:47 PM
Re: any experience with Miller Infiniti (Van Nuys)

Yea i bought both the g35 coupe and the g35 sedan from them. Talk to Patrick, and tell him Arash, and Mike sent you. If they ask where do u know Arash from say you do business with me. THEY HOOKED US UP COMPLETEY. I forgot who my salesman was thou but he was cool. Hooked me up with a license plate frame and a 10 dollar key chain.

Hope fully more to come. Miller has been the biggest selling infiniti dealership on the Westcoast for the past 2 or 3 years. Just call before you go and make sure they have the car.

If you need me email me and ill give you my number so i can tell them to help you out. The name is Arash

2004 Diamond Graphite G35 Coupe 6MT, Premium Package, Aero Package, DVD Nav

Old 09-13-2003, 02:21 AM

I bought my G coupe at Miller. All I have to say is, F*CK THEIR SERVICE. I also bought my previous car, the G20 from them as well. I had to wait 3 freakin weeks before getting my oil change. Would of done it myself but they gave me free oil changes for not a whole lot more. On top of that, they scratched my window tint and dinged my rear bumper.

I HATE MILLER'S CUSTOMER SERVICE.. Some of their salesman are good people though.

-Blk/Blk G35c

Old 09-13-2003, 04:15 AM

Yo wicked he was askin about the sales LOL. But i do agree their serivces is pretty crappy but what can you do. I dont know where else to take it.

Old 09-13-2003, 04:31 AM
In Search of Magic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

F@#$ that dealership man they are a bunch of crooks. Im glad my deal didnt go through with them. The most annoying people there are the managers. This one Persian Armenian guy there is the biggest crook of all.

Old 09-13-2003, 11:43 AM

I totally agree that they are a bunch of crooks. Don't buy from them. If you do, make sure to give them low marks in the surveys.

Old 09-13-2003, 12:00 PM

every dealership is full of crooks. hel i went to 3 dealerships in my area and they were all peices of [censored], ESPECIALLY Advantage Infiniti of Santa Monica.

2003 6MT Laser Red Coupe, Premium, Chrome 18's

Old 09-13-2003, 07:28 PM

ROFL ROB, I think I know which guy you are talking about..

As he tried persuading me and my dad to purchase the car, he kept making all these nifty comments. For example, he told my dad.. "Wow, really nice silk shirt Sir. It fit's you perfectly.. Pop's is like, "It's a $5 silk shirt and I don't like it." He was just speechless and changed his tone, hope he learned a lesson..

haha

-Blk/Blk G35c

Old 09-13-2003, 07:55 PM

What do you mean by "Hooked Us Up" Rashman?

Do you mean they hooked you up with a nifty key chain and license plate frame? Or you got a discount off msrp?

And why does their service suck?

Twilight Blue G35 Coupe 6M/T
Premium - Navi - Aero - Trunk Mat

Old 09-13-2003, 11:15 PM

Lets just say i got an every option 4door, (pops car) and an every option coupe 6mt. The coupe we got for 3000 off msrp. the sedan we got 1000 over invoce. THEY REALLY WANT TO GET RID OF CARS. Just negociate

Old 09-14-2003, 02:27 AM

There is no way in hell you got 3g's off MSRP on a 6MT.. unless you have family working their. Even if that, I find it hard to believe man. On a 5AT, perhaps.. but 6MT, wow. Miller is way to stingy about these things. Having 3 (w/ the coupe) Infiniti's in the family, 2 purchased from Miller, they still don't consider me a valued customer. I am thinking about switching my dealer over to Infiniti of T.O. I hear they have the best customer service which is what I look for when doing business.

-Blk/Blk G35c

Old 09-14-2003, 03:18 AM
In Search of Magic

When I went with my dad to buy the car from Miller we negotiated and came up with a number that we all agreed on. So then the manager guy says ok ill get the paperwork ready but the in like 5 mins he comes back and says: " I cant approve you for this so you need to give me like $1500 more for down payment and your payment will go up like $35" At that point my dad and I just got up from our seats and left. They were begging us to stay 'cause they knew they Fu#$ed up with that last stunt but we left anyway. Their service also sucks. There is a guy there his name is Rick and he is the biggest a$$hole in the world. He never picks up the phone and never returns your messages. When my car was there for service I couldnt get hold of him so I went down there and I started complaining so then he says "It was your choice to come down here, you should have called" I was like WTF pick up your phone you stupid F#$%. Anyway then they put a dent in my bumper and kept my car for another week and that was all in a days work for them. I dont want to go back there but I have no other choices but Glendale Infiniti( I bought the car from there) but I hear their service dept is even shittier.

Old 09-14-2003, 04:16 AM

Ok here is my story.....
I bought my car from Glendale Infiniti... Their service sucks a$$... kept my car 3 days just to tell me that they haven't began to check my rear shelf rattle, nor the window grine(sp?) noise... So.... I get out of work at 6:30 pm to get my f*in car.. they tell me they can't release my car after 6:00 pm..... I get pissed, talk [censored]... ask for the manager and finally get my car at 7:30 pm. They tell me to bring in my car the next day and they guarantee that it will be done, that they will "make things right" so like a jack *** i do so, and guess what... nothing was done.... I was pissed..... told them to go to hell..... ad took my car to Miller Infiniti, Same day had an Oil Change done, and had the window regulator ordered (sp?) for my.. which is back ordered... but my car was given to me in the same condition I took it in..( I asked them not to wash it, and they didn't)

Discreet

Old 09-14-2003, 06:57 AM

Hey wicked, ill show you my contract. I knew nobody would belive me. Before me, i sent 5 family members to buy cars. 2 bought g35 sedans, 1 bought a 5AT coupe, and 2 bought FX45's all of them were totally loaded. All the bells and whistles. Then after my dad decided to get the sedan, i saw the coupe and was like DAMN i gotta have that, so they hooked it up. I get free details when ever i want. They recently hooked me up with the brushed aluminum pedals for both my sedan and coupe. Miller will soon start to sell NISMO products, such as exhaust, suspension etc..... and already i got the NISMO swaybars from them for 50% off. Hey some people have different expierences. And just thru this we have become very good friends with the General Manager at Miller Infiniti. So i mean im not lying to you when i got it for 3000 off of msrp.

Old 09-14-2003, 01:56 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jock Miller all you want Rashman....BTW, if you did get $3000 off MSRP on a Coupe thats a great deal, but you got screwed on the Sedan at $1000 over invoice.

Anywho, you are the first person on this board to post anything good about Miller. There are lots of us in the Valley and the general consensus is that Miller sucks with their customer service and their service departments being pretty damm bad.

Also, I challenge anyone else to try to get anything off MSRP on a coupe at Miller. It's possible, but it won't be much and you will probably have to work very hard at it. They have been known to throw in lifetime oil changes.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: any experience with Miller Infiniti (Van Nuys)