Brembo Brake Rotors - Crossdrilled or Slotted; Lowest price Gauranteed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brembo Brake Rotors - Crossdrilled or Slotted; Lowest price Gauranteed

Brembo Brake Rotors - Crossdrilled or Slotted

Brembo is the leader in the design, development and production of Original Equipment, racing and aftermarket brake rotors. We guarantee that you will not find theses Brembo rotors anywhere near these prices!

Here are some of the benefits of using a Brembo Rotor:

HIGH CARBON DISCS
Brembo brake rotors are high carbon discs, and have the ability to better dampen vibration and noise, thus improving comfort and performance.

PILLAR VENTING
Pillar Venting allows more even cooling of the rotor which eliminates "hot spots" on the braking surface. Which will help prevent warping and fading.

COMPUTERIZED (ELECTRONIC) MILL BALANCING
Mill Balancing ensures precise balancing of the rotor, and helps prevent warping and performance loss. This also makes the rotors much safer.

CERTIFICATIONS
QS 9000 Certified, ISO 9001 Certified, ISO 1400 Certified, and TUV Certified

GOLD ZINC PLATING
These rotors are coated by Brembo in a zinc/cadmium plating to help prevent rust and ensure rotor longevity.

All of these rotors are GENUINE Brembo Rotors. The drilled or slotted we sell are cast-in by Brembo at the time of manufacturing. Do not be fooled by companies that purchase Brembo plain OE replacement discs and have them altered by a third party. These misrepresentations usually are offered as a cross drilled and slotted disc which Brembo does not produce. If you contact Brembo, they will not recognize these discs after they have been altered. If you want a drilled or slotted Brembo, get these authentic ones.

Here are some pics of the Drilled, as well as the Slotted:

Now for the prices.... (Prices are PER PAIR)

2003 - 2005 Infiniti G35 (6 speed) w/ Brembo Brakes
Crossdrilled: -Front- PN FD00097 (35629) - $330 per pair
-Rear- PN RD00057 (35630) - $315 per pair
Slotted: -Front- PN FS00097 (45629) - $330 per pair
-Rear- PN RS00057 (45630) - $315 per pair

2003 - 2005 Nissan 350Z (track) w/ Brembo Brakes
Crossdrilled: -Front- PN FD00097 (35629) - $330 per pair
-Rear- PN RD00057 (35630) - $315 per pair
Slotted: -Front- PN FS00097 (45629) - $330 per pair
-Rear- PN RS00057 (45630) - $315 per pair

Brembo does not yet make these rotors for the 350Z/G35 with the non Brembo calipers. We have the OEM rotors for this application, please call or sales@importrp.com us for more info on these. Thanks!

-How To Order-

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, and JCB

Online -
Go to our website, CLICK HERE and add the Brembo rotors to your cart that you want. When checking out your order in the "Notes" section type in "G35DRIVER DISCOUNT" and we'll edit the order total after you place it and you'll be charged the correct Groupbuy amount!

Phone Orders -
Give us a call at 425-357-6818. We're open all day Monday-Saturday to take your orders over the phone!

Paypal -
Give us a call or E-mail us for your total price including shipping. All Paypal payments must be sent to: paypal@importrp.com

Money Order/Cashiers Check -
Contact us for details on payment this way. E-mail us at: sales@importrp.com

Have A Question? E-mail us at: sales@importrp.com or call at 425-357-6818. We're open all day Monday-Saturday and answer emails 7 days a week.

We have had many 350Z and G35 owners purchase these rotors from us. Seems that at least every other customer recommends that we post these rotors up on this forum. So we are doing it, and giving you guys a discounted price as well. Thank you for all your support!

Best Regards,
Jeff

Brembo Brake Rotors
Axxis Brake Pads

Old 11-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
do you have actual pix of the rotors on the G/Z?

Old 11-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
I dont have pics, but I can tell you they look great! I replaced my front rotors with the slotted a couple months ago and have had several compliments, even from my service advisor at the dealership. A hell of a lot better price than anything you will get from a shop, especially Infiniti.

Old 11-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Wicked_limitz
The pics I put up are generic (obviously). I cannot find any actual pics of these. If you want I can walk out into the warehouse and snap a few shots with a digital camera. Let me know if you want me to do this, and if so, which ones to get a shot of...

Thanks again,
Jeff

Old 11-10-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by UFGatorG35
I dont have pics, but I can tell you they look great! I replaced my front rotors with the slotted a couple months ago and have had several compliments, even from my service advisor at the dealership. A hell of a lot better price than anything you will get from a shop, especially Infiniti.
Thanks for the feedback on these rotors! These rotors look great, are a good price, and are super high quality. I helped install them on one of my buddies 350Z's, install wasn't too hard and he is very satisified with all aspects of these rotors! Also, when I priced these I searched the internet high and low and could not find anyone selling them within $75 of our prices!

Old 11-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Here are pics of the rotors on my G.

Old 11-11-2005, 01:29 PM
► Matt ◄
so they are actually gold? Are they the same color as the brembo calipers? Also what pads are recommended to be run with these?

Old 11-11-2005, 01:33 PM
► Matt ◄
also will the hubs rust? I noticed in the description is says "help prevent" but the key word their is "help" that has me concerned.

Old 11-11-2005, 01:55 PM
► Matt ◄
last question, which design would be better for street performance that will see snow? Could you explain the benefits of both designs. thx im very interested.

Matt

Old 11-11-2005, 03:03 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The gold will rub/scrape off on the first day. The only gold that will remain is on the hub. Yes, the hubs will rust. I've had mine for 8 months or so. No where near the amount of rust on the OEM rotors, but there is some rust on the hub.

Not the same color as the calipers. After a couple of months, all you will see is just a hint of gold on the hubs.

Old 11-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Wicked_limitz
I'm sorry I thought you meant pics of the actual rotor, thanks Diesel1 for posting pics of these rotors on your car!

Best Regards,
Jeff

Last edited by importrp; 11-11-2005 at 07:49 PM.
Old 11-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by IS300TOG35
last question, which design would be better for street performance that will see snow? Could you explain the benefits of both designs. thx im very interested.

Matt
Either design should work fine. There are some people that think drilled is better and some slotted. If it was going on my car, I'd go with drilled Let me know if you want em, I have them in stock and ready to go!

Best Regards,
Jeff

Old 11-11-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by afr0puff
The gold will rub/scrape off on the first day. The only gold that will remain is on the hub. Yes, the hubs will rust. I've had mine for 8 months or so. No where near the amount of rust on the OEM rotors, but there is some rust on the hub.

Not the same color as the calipers. After a couple of months, all you will see is just a hint of gold on the hubs.
Yes, the surface of the rotor wil obviously lose the coating, as any vehicle/rotor/pad combo will slowly wear through the rotor until the rotor is worn out. I've been selling the Brembo sports for a long time, and I've never had compaints about the hub rusting, or the gold coming off.

These should hands down be the best rotors you can get for the price. Anyhow, thanks everyone for posting with your feedback and questions, and have a excellent weekend!

Best Regards to all,
Jeff

Old 11-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Are these the same size as the OEM rotors then?

Old 11-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
Are these the same size as the OEM rotors then?
Sure are, they work with the stock calipers.

Thanks,
Jeff

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Brembo Brake Rotors - Crossdrilled or Slotted; Lowest price Gauranteed