Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

RIm replaced under warrenty :-D

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wes g
+++++++++++++++1111111111111111
haha thx. people like that just make me so mad. maybe they are jealous or something because they dont get to go to the nice people at grubbs

GRUBBS ROCKS

Old 01-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by ScapGF
Wait a second, you are PROUD that you lied to them about how it happened and that they are out $180?

That is akin to stealing. The only person who should have to pay for that is either you or the individual who used the incorrect type of wheel cleaner.

I would die laughing if someone working for Grubb's was on this site and read this thread.

Thumbs down!
do you ever have anything constructive to say?

Old 01-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Glendale infinitni fuXXed up my rims and they are not willing to repair them I'm so pissed right now..my car is in service right now so we'll see if they will repair them!

Old 01-23-2007, 06:28 PM
what year is your car? i have the same problem but it is with 2 of the wheels. i would think theyll blame it on a few years of chemical cleaning or something because it is an 03. just wanted to see if you had the oem 18s. ScapGF, youre an idiot. he asked the service manager wheat he could do for them, he didnt demand it be replaced. luckily they were kind enough to give him a replacement with no issue. id like to see you turn that offer down and go pay for a refinishing.

Old 01-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by burns420
what year is your car? i have the same problem but it is with 2 of the wheels. i would think theyll blame it on a few years of chemical cleaning or something because it is an 03. just wanted to see if you had the oem 18s. ScapGF, youre an idiot. he asked the service manager wheat he could do for them, he didnt demand it be replaced. luckily they were kind enough to give him a replacement with no issue. id like to see you turn that offer down and go pay for a refinishing.
It's on 05 with the sports package. Do you even still have a warranty on the 03?

Old 01-23-2007, 07:14 PM
yeah, like 6months left. 03.5

Old 01-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by doomsday123
So yeah, I went up to Grubbs Infiniti in DFW today because I needed some pop rivets (im a noob don't ask ), needed to get battery checked, and wanted to see if they could do anything about my stained rim.

Well low and behold they replaced it under warranty for freeeee

I had black stains on it from someone using an acidic rim wash on it.
Then here is what happened at Grubbs:
I was telling him about the battery and then I was like "and check out this rim! Its all stained. I dont know what the heck happend with it but those black blotches wont come off. I dont like that at all.".
Face it, you LIED in hopes that the service manager would replace your wheel for you for FREE. Had you told him what happened then odds are that you would be out some $$$ to get it fixed.

Wes G- do you think it flaming to call someone of for intentionally misrepresenting what happened on their car. Aka, you have forced induction on your car and you blow the motor...do you think it is OK to take off the supercharger and bring the car into Infiniti and demand a new engine?
Maybe you can blame the company who installed the FI on your car, but you can't blame Infiniti. Which is why I told this kid to blame whoever used the wrong chemicals on the wheels.

What say you?

06BLACKMT- I call out those who ack like jackasses. So what? If anything at LEAST this doomsday person *MIGHT* be smart enough next time to not even post this in a place where Grubbs could read it. Since you seem to support doomsday wouldn't you at least like him to not get caught?

Burns420- I never said he 'demanded' anything. But you ignore the fact he didn't tell the truth about how the wheels got that way. I wouldnt turn down the offer...IF THE OFFER WAS MADE AFTER I TOLD THEM WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.

And Doomsday, my dealership is fantastic. They have let me take out loaner cars after dropping off cars that were out of warranty. In fact, occasionally they will do a service for free. I am plenty happy. Also, when in Dallas I toook my car to Grubbs, they are nice people. Don't ever take advantage of someone being nice to you, it will come back in the end!

Old 01-23-2007, 07:44 PM
he didnt say or do anything wrong if his quotes in the posts are accurate. the service manager mentioned the fact that they probably got stained by chemicals from washing them. he didnt state whether or not he blamed the dealer for doing it, im assuming he did not. wheres the lie? dealers can be the most dishonest people around or they can have great customer service and take responsibility for warranty claims. if you give them a reason to get out of fixing something under warranty many(but not all as in your case ScapGF) dealerships will take advantage of you and look for a way to charge for it or brush it off.

Old 01-23-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by ScapGF
Then here is what happened at Grubbs:

Face it, you LIED in hopes that the service manager would replace your wheel for you for FREE. Had you told him what happened then odds are that you would be out some $$$ to get it fixed.

Wes G- do you think it flaming to call someone of for intentionally misrepresenting what happened on their car. Aka, you have forced induction on your car and you blow the motor...do you think it is OK to take off the supercharger and bring the car into Infiniti and demand a new engine?
Maybe you can blame the company who installed the FI on your car, but you can't blame Infiniti. Which is why I told this kid to blame whoever used the wrong chemicals on the wheels.

What say you?

06BLACKMT- I call out those who ack like jackasses. So what? If anything at LEAST this doomsday person *MIGHT* be smart enough next time to not even post this in a place where Grubbs could read it. Since you seem to support doomsday wouldn't you at least like him to not get caught?

Burns420- I never said he 'demanded' anything. But you ignore the fact he didn't tell the truth about how the wheels got that way. I wouldnt turn down the offer...IF THE OFFER WAS MADE AFTER I TOLD THEM WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.

And Doomsday, my dealership is fantastic. They have let me take out loaner cars after dropping off cars that were out of warranty. In fact, occasionally they will do a service for free. I am plenty happy. Also, when in Dallas I toook my car to Grubbs, they are nice people. Don't ever take advantage of someone being nice to you, it will come back in the end!
Lol buddy, you have some problems. Obviously I knew that they were stained by an acidic chemical because the guy told me that LOL. Just give up and quit hating for a change. Try being productive with your life...

I never took advantage of Grubbs. I honestly expected them to come back and tell me that it needed to be refinished and I was going to have that done. They guy came to me and said that they were replacing my rim under warranty. I guess according to you I should have told them to not do it and I want to pay $180 to get it done.

Quit being a fvcking jack@ss and stay out of this thread. Your causing nothing but trouble.

Oh and I gave Grubbs props because I do recognize that they could have told me that I needed to pay for it. If anything im helping them out because I am letting other people know that the service they have provided me was great.

Hear that Grubbs? You guys are great!

Jesus Christ man. Get a life.

Last edited by doomsday123; 01-23-2007 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Lol buddy, you have some problems. Obviously I knew that they were stained by an acidic chemical because the guy told me that LOL.
Then it would have made sense in your post to make it clear that was the case. By the way it is initially written it sounds as if you already knew exactly why the rim was like that and that you knew who was responsible.

If it had been obvious that you did not know what happened then I have no gripe, seriously.

Just give up and quit hating for a change.
Hey man, I have no problem retracting my contention that you lied. No big deal.
Try being productive with your life...
Thanks bud, I do just fine. Went to a first tier school and then started my own business trading currency and have done well enough to buy my G and live in the French Quarter. I think I have things under control
I never took advantage of Grubbs. I honestly expected them to come back and tell me that it needed to be refinished and I was going to have that done. They guy came to me and said that they were replacing my rim under warranty. I guess according to you I should have told them to not do it and I want to pay $180 to get it done.
Had you known why the rim was like that and you had been the cause then it would be taking advantage.
Quit being a fvcking jack@ss and stay out of this thread. Your causing nothing but trouble.
Chill homeslice, chill...
Oh and I gave Grubbs props because I do recognize that they could have told me that I needed to pay for it. If anything im helping them out because I am letting other people know that the service they have provided me was great.

Hear that Grubbs? You guys are great!

Jesus Christ man. Get a life.
Fair enough...

Game on!

Old 01-23-2007, 11:21 PM
Lol well whatever dude. I hate fvcks that come in knowing like the know the whole story like you did. I guess im sorry for not making it clearer but I dont think you had any right to come in thinking you know it all...

Its whatever. Im just happy Grubbs rocks

Old 01-23-2007, 11:30 PM
Yeah you got really lucky they replaced ur rim... i bought my car and discover a nick on the rim. i went back the next day, and they said, "no"..

i then filled out the "how are they doing card" and rated them bad on every damn box... i then get a call a couple weeks later saying, "we will fix ur rim on ur 1st oil change".

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...dealer+finally

Old 01-23-2007, 11:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cnaman
Yeah you got really lucky they replaced ur rim... i bought my car and discover a nick on the rim. i went back the next day, and they said, "no"..

i then filled out the "how are they doing card" and rated them bad on every damn box... i then get a call a couple weeks later saying, "we will fix ur rim on ur 1st oil change".

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...dealer+finally
lol that's funny where are these 'how are they doing cards'? like you get it in the dealership and send it out to infiniti? i know i've gotten a survey from infiniti about my dealership right after i bought the car...

Old 01-23-2007, 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by ndlive
lol that's funny where are these 'how are they doing cards'? like you get it in the dealership and send it out to infiniti? i know i've gotten a survey from infiniti about my dealership right after i bought the car...
yep, that same exact card. they are also sending me a new card to fill out.

Old 01-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Lol well whatever dude. I hate fvcks that come in knowing like the know the whole story like you did. I guess im sorry for not making it clearer but I dont think you had any right to come in thinking you know it all...

Its whatever. Im just happy Grubbs rocks
You may hate it when it happens, but if you conveyed the story clearly you wouldn't have to worry about it. And guess what? I have EVERY right to go into any thread that sounds fishy and state my opinion. I don't need to clear it with you to make it "ok" somehow.

I have no problem whatsoever admitting mistakes. And one of my mistakes was assuming that you would make the post clear initially. Oh well compadre, live and learn.

Remember, "fvcks that come in knowing like they know the whole story" only have YOUR WORDS to go off of. I assumed you posted the 'whole story' but it appears you didn't, sue me.