Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

I Need This Wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 03:08 AM
ON
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ABADG
I know you are not TRYING to clown anyone. Please.

With a name like YUME, you must do A DOUBLEtake everytime someone says that name. YOU/ME. Get a real name. It sounds a little joyful if you ask me.

Get with some of your little friends, and chant your favorite cheer.

Go Osama, it's your birthday, Go Sama, Go sama.

BWAHAHAHA!!! WTH are you talking about? Of course i'm trying to clown on someone...It's you Dumb nuts! Too dumb to figure that out or what?

From your comeback, you sound like an ignorant immature little high school kid.

FYI, Yume is a word in another language. But of course you were too dumb to figure out that I was making fun of you, so i don't expect you to figure out which language it is.

It makes me wonder if you are really in the military overseas at this very moment...which I doubt you are.

Rims are more important right now than worrying about your @$$ getting shot at in the war??? what a faker...go tell your BS stories on the honda forums where you belong.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Yume
BWAHAHAHA!!! WTH are you talking about? Of course i'm trying to clown on someone...It's you Dumb nuts! Too dumb to figure that out or what?

From your comeback, you sound like an ignorant immature little high school kid.

FYI, Yume is a word in another language. But of course you were too dumb to figure out that I was making fun of you, so i don't expect you to figure out which language it is.

It makes me wonder if you are really in the military overseas at this very moment...which I doubt you are.

Rims are more important right now than worrying about your @$$ getting shot at in the war??? what a faker...go tell your BS stories on the honda forums where you belong.
I guess I wasn't the only one amused by his lack of understanding that led to him thinking you were siding with him

Old 06-05-2007, 05:00 AM
Again you prove yourself to be an Idiot. Soldiers were amongst the first to bring foreign cars back to the U.S. You are enjoying something soldiers have been doing since after WWII. Freedom,Women, Music,Cars are some of the things that make America great. Hence is my motivation to come back, and enjoy my baby. Notice I place women second young one, since they more than money makes the world go round. Don't be afraid to ask questions young one. I will educate you to the best of my ability.

I will probably enjoy my ride more than you, because your spoonfed self probably never earned anything in your life. At least that's what you sound like, and if I'm right again I will have pissed off a slew of you spoonfed ingrates.

I will not reply to anymore idiotic replies.

Thank you for your Support.
Yes, I'm spoonfed because I realize there are things more important in life than cars, especially if my life is in constant danger. Keep it up and we won't be seeing much more of you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out when you get banned with your attitude

Old 06-05-2007, 05:03 AM

With a name like YUME, you must do A DOUBLEtake everytime someone says that name. YOU/ME. Get a real name. It sounds a little joyful if you ask me.Get with some of your little friends, and chant your favorite cheer.

Once again genius, I'm certainly not Yume, and to make fun of someone because of their name just makes you sound more and more like an ignorant biggot. Good job

Old 06-05-2007, 06:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey ABADG, I have heard alot of stories on what goes on out there, I am living on Guam, and have friends that are in the military, my two bros are in the AF, and my fellow co workers are in the AF reserves, and just recently which is sad, my friends brother died in war, and his body just arrived yesterday where at the airport they formed a huge human chain to honor his arrival.

So Im pretty sure your getting bitched at and worked hard out there but try to at least change the attitude when posting on the forum. Most of us are in quiet houses and our attitues are diff, whereas yours your probably in a stressful environment and taking it out on us.

I do hope you find a replacement good luck to you and the soldiers over there, espeically since alot of ppl from Guam sign up to be slaves for uncle Sam.

Old 06-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With a name like YUME, you must do A DOUBLEtake everytime someone says that name. YOU/ME. Get a real name. It sounds a little joyful if you ask me.

Get with some of your little friends, and chant your favorite cheer.

sad.....

eventhough i respect the soldiers out there fighting,
but you acted like an a-hole, no doubt

Old 06-05-2007, 02:53 PM
I'm ignorant. WOW. I think I struck a nerve. LOL

You're welcome to PM young one. I will gladly trade my address with you.
E-thuggin now? Nice

Old 06-05-2007, 03:03 PM
wow where has this thread gone?....Nowhere

Old 06-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Somebody's a little bit testy........guess he hasn't received his butt-fooking from his army buddies yet today

Old 06-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Banned
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Until you all can go a whole sentence without butchering the english language don't ever call me ignorant.

Notice I place women second young one, since they more than money makes the world go round. Don't be afraid to ask questions young one. I will educate you to the best of my ability.
am i the only one who thinks this makes no sense at all?

and by the way please stop posting... your giving everyone overseas a bad name.. and yes you're being ignorant and sound completely brainwashed... we appreciate why you're over there and the things you've done for this country but never forget YOU volunteered for the job, so don't rub it in everyone else's faces.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Its so bad over there that you can spend your time on here talking ****?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I Need This Wheel