Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Anyone Ever Order Custom Wheels From ROH

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2003, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone Ever Order Custom Wheels From ROH

I ordered three piece custom rims from ROH Wheels AKA Simmons Wheels. They are made in Australia and then shipped to the USA. It has now been almost 11 weeks since I ordered them and according tot he importer the wheels are "in transit". Has anyone had experience with ordering from this manufacturer or from another custom manufacturer. How long was the wait for you guys. Am I getting screwed or are things going the way they normally should be. Thanks for the input.

Old 03-21-2003, 12:00 AM
Re: Anyone Ever Order Custom Wheels From ROH

ROH has some nice wheels because they are hardened, making them more resistant to bending. They are also developed in Australia, but I believe they are made in Japan. Sorry to hear about your transaction, but if I were to get ROH wheels, I can get them within 1-3 weeks time because the distributor here is located here in Toronto. Best of luck with the wheels, hopefully they're not scamming you out of some money.

It's still a G thang!!

Old 03-21-2003, 10:27 AM
Re: Anyone Ever Order Custom Wheels From ROH

Yeah I hope I am not getting scammed also. I do know that each wheels is custom made to order. So that can take a little while to do for the manufacturer. ROH also I know probably has not made any or has made very few wheels for the G35 Coupe so they may have taken some time in finding the exact fits and numbers for the design. All I know is that it is coming up on 11 weeks and they are supposedly in transit ona boat from the manufacturer. We will see what happens ! (