Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

DO NOT ORDER from www.onlinetires.com!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Tex, give me some credit. I am not trying to pretend I am a customer or anything like that. I was upfront and honest.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
I'm just sayin'....

Old 12-18-2009, 02:47 AM
lol, I know Tex, its ok. I was just teasing you.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:07 PM
I've been a member for a little while now (joining when I was shopping a G35S) with nothing but lurking, and have ordered tires from Onlinetires.com for both my wife's CX-7, my WRX, and Mazdaspeed 3(Nov 2007, Feb and June of 2008) with no issues what so ever.

I was just about to order some tires for my MS3 from them, but always do a quick "ping" search to see how/what fellow consumers have to say just in case. It's like when your favorite local restaurant that had awesome service and great food, all the sudden switches owners, management and staff, and goes to crap.

I'm weary of them now despite the positive experiences I've had. I might roll the dice and go with them again. Oh, and when these tires wear out, I'm looking to go with a BMW M3. Sorry, decided instead of a G, wait and save for the car I really want.

Old 01-03-2010, 01:45 AM
I recommend onlinetires

I decided to sign up on this site in order to let you guy's know about my personal expirience. Here's what happened to me just recently with online tires: On 12/28/09 I ordered some tires online from them around 8pm pst, I work around the cerritos area so I opted to do the local pick up option for 12/29/09. I called them on the 29th in the morning just to confirm that my order had been filled, I spoke to a gentlmen by the name of "Danny" who advised me that my tires would not be available for pick up until the 30th due to the fact that they were not stocked in their warehouse but rather in another location. On 12/30/09 I called them in the morning to verify that my order was on track, I spoke to "Jonathan" and after a few minutes he advised me that my tires were on back order and they were forecast to arrive sometime in mid January, unfortunatly I could not wait, "Jonathan" apologized for the inaccurate information that "Danny" had given me and offered to help me get into another tire but I was so dissapointed that I requested he cancle my order and refund my money, he did so rapidly with no problems. That same day I looked online and called local tire center's looking for my size and brand and no one could offer me a decent brand with a decent price, so I went onto online tires web site again and did some shopping, again. I found a decent replacement priced right, I then called a local tire center to get a quote and he quoted me a little better price than OLT, I called Jonathan back and let him Know about the price I was quoted and he immedately priced matched it for me and assured me that they would be instock and ready for pick up next day by 11am, so I took my chances and paid. The next day I showed up to pick them up and I was surprised at how Jonathan was not only professional but very empathetic to my situation. My tires were there as promised. Guy's I paid $45 for the same exact tire brand and size listed with tirerack for $89! I saved $44 over tirerack.

To put it in a nutshell, I highly recommend these guys with 5 stars but I will strongly suggest you call them to place your order and make sure to verify that your tires will be in stock and ready for pick up when you need them. You will save a substantial amount of money using these guy's. I was also able to see who brings in there shipment and its the same company's that supply all the major retailers so you know the tires are first quality and not seconds, tires are also date stamped as fresh rubber. so all in all I had a rough beginning but I am fully 110% satisfied.DOMO

Old 01-03-2010, 09:19 AM
^^ checked out your website: www.qualitytronics.com and was very impressed.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Qualitytronics1 is my eBay ID, interesting though that there is actually a web site with that same name, pretty good prices to?

Old 01-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Hey, whoda thunk there would be more than one "TexasScout" on ebay, so I had to use "Texasboyscout" instead.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
I have been dealing with discounttires for over 5 years, they are the best..............

Old 01-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by petesg35
I have been dealing with discounttires for over 5 years, they are the best..............
Please clarify:

Did you mean www.discounttire.com

or

www.discounttires.com

Two VERY different businesses.

Old 01-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Sorry discounttire.com..............

Old 01-31-2010, 09:53 AM
Everything worked just fine....

I read the negative comments about this store and was a bit reluctant to order from them. But as the prices for the Yokohama tires that I needed were so much cheaper than anywhere else, I went ahead and ordered from them on Wednesday. I received FedEx tracking info for the 4 tires a day later, and received my tires on Saturday morning. I am very pleased with the ordering process and their turnaround time. I will buy from them again.....

Old 01-31-2010, 11:01 AM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Just dispute the charges on your card! I have always ordered tires from there and have never had a problem...

Old 02-15-2010, 11:20 PM
About www.onlinetires.com

Hello I just found this post.I was going to order some 195/55-15 tires from them.Very hard tire to find where I am at $100Plus each.They have the same tires on there site for $42.00 plus shipping.So I can get a set for $217.00 total.$480 here so can any one tell me a place other then them where I can get a good price on this strange size tire???.Thank alot for any help oh P.S I am in Illinois.

Old 02-16-2010, 12:11 AM
I just received another set of tires I ordered from them (235/35-19 Fedeeral SS595)...they called me up & confirmed my order, I had my tires in 4 business days. This is the second time I've ordered from them, and I've had no issues. Not that EVERYONE will be the same, but that's my experience with them, for what it's worth...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: DO NOT ORDER from www.onlinetires.com!