Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

DO NOT ORDER from www.onlinetires.com!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by metoo
Well, I'm getting bad vibes from this place. Do to what I've read here, things seem 50/50. The best bet seems to be to call in your order vs. ordering online, talk ONLY to Jonathon, ask them to make sure the tire is in stock, and pick it up rather than have them shipped. Well, I'm in Texas, so I have to have them shipped. I've been calling for the last 7 hours (about 16-20 times), and only got a live person about 40 minutes after they opened. I asked for Jonathon, and was told he was busy, so I left them my phone number to call me back, nothing. As I'm typing this, I finally got through. J was still busy, so I took my chances with the guy that answered, Gary. I had to pay a little less than $4 extra per tire, but that because it was in stock only at some other supplier, rather than in their warehouse. That's still over $25 less total than TireRack. He said they would ship tomorrow. We'll see how this plays out. I'll let you know.

Well I ended up getting my tires from Wheeler Next.I called on line tire 7 time no one ever picked up the phone.Paid a little more but the shipping was $5 per tire cheaper.So it was almost a push.Since this size tire where I am at 195/55/15 are min $600 for 4 Plus Install.$290 Plus shop here is going to install & that the old tires for $40 Nice.Saved at least $300.

Wheels Next, Inc.
1501 NW 82nd Avenue
Doral, FL 33126
P:305-406-0400
F:305-406-0300
www.WheelsNext.com

Item Code Description Quantity Units Rate Tax Amount
TFW000224 Falken Ze-502 195/55/15 All-Season 300 A/A 84 V 4 EACH 65.00 Yes 260.00
Subtotal 260.00
Shipping Cost (FedEx Ground) 30.00
Total $290.00

Old 04-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
I don't understand why you went ahead and ordered from them after reading this thread and getting bad vibes. Isn't your peace of mind worth the extra $25?

Well originally, it was $40 cheaper. Since I was on the phone, I just finished out the order. Technically, I haven't finished the order yet because I haven't sent my PayPal payment, but I'm going to. We'll see.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:36 AM
Update:
I never got the PayPal invoice. This is just too much work to save $25. I'm done with them. I've decided to try a different tire and go with either TreadDepot or TireCrawler. TreadDepots price is WAY better for the tires I want, but sinc TireCrawler chimed into this thread, I will atleast give them the chance to match.

Old 04-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Update

As I mentioned earlier I was supposed to be getting a PayPal invoice yesterday after placing my order. I never got it. They confirmed my email address twice, so that can’t be blamed. Against my better judgement, I decided to give them one more shot. I tried a few hours to contact them by phone. [By the way, they don’t turn the “we’re closed” auto-answering service off til at least an hour after their supposed open time.] I finally got through to some dude that couldn’t find the order. I was put on hold to talk to the guy I made the order with, over the next several minutes about 3 other guys (other than the right guy) would pick up and ask to help me. I said forget it.

So visit TreadDepot.com. They have a $25 off deal for orders over $250, which is extra nice since the tire I wanted was whopping $56.52 less per set compared to Onlinetires.com. I called and got an immediate answer. The guy took my order super quick , and even got the price down an extra $13 compared to the shopping cart that I completed. I was told I’d have my tires by Tuesday. Now, was that so hard?

Onlinetires.com = toilet

Update 5/4/2010

I received my tires today from TreadDepot, just as the salesman estimate. Two thumbs up for TreadDepot!

Last edited by metoo; 05-04-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Yes I am a first time poster. Let's get that out of the way first. I was considering buying tires from onlinetires.com so I googled "onlintires.com reviews" and your site came is one that came up I read all the posts and truthfully I was a little hesitant to buy them. I needed an off size 205/45/16 for my son's car. I was trying to buy the same brand also.

I got a quote from Onlinetires and tried to get a price match but NO ONE would match the prices. No one. So I bit the bullet and ordered them online late Sunday night. That was 4 days ago. They arrived at my house today. Exactly what I ordered and a great deal. I never spoke to anyone there (no need to). Needless to say I am happy with the tires and thrilled about the price.

I DO NOT work for them and have no affiliation with them what so ever. I just wanted to give my unbiased review as I was very pleased with the price and quick delivery. Thank you.

Old 10-19-2010, 04:08 PM
Smile No Problems

I ordered a brand new set of tires over the phone (took advice from a previous post) at 8:55 pm (did not have to hold at all) and the tires were shipped UPS ground next day from CA to PA in three days. They sent an email with tracking for all four tires. Nobody could beat the prices onlinetires could offer. A rep at tirerack.com told me that they price for the tire I ordered was lower that the price they even pay directly from the manufacturer.

Old 12-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Attention all I greatly appreciate this post. I almost ordered from these guys but saw this post.
To all you guys and gals - www.tiresavings.com is the best site i have ordered from. NO BS and no I don't work for them. These guys ship fast and do it right cheapest in the business and they prob would even price match.
Just wanted to share the info they never ever did me wrong. 7 orders and counting. So I'm going to pay the $1.30 extra and just order from them this time also.
Happy Holidays !!!!
Ohhh and just so you guys don't think I'm working for them
I work for the 2nd Biggest rip off company in the world the Department of Defense hahahahahahahahaha lol

Old 01-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by platinum12
Attention all I greatly appreciate this post. I almost ordered from these guys but saw this post.
To all you guys and gals - www.tiresavings.com is the best site i have ordered from. NO BS and no I don't work for them. These guys ship fast and do it right cheapest in the business and they prob would even price match.
Just wanted to share the info they never ever did me wrong. 7 orders and counting. So I'm going to pay the $1.30 extra and just order from them this time also.
Happy Holidays !!!!
Ohhh and just so you guys don't think I'm working for them
I work for the 2nd Biggest rip off company in the world the Department of Defense hahahahahahahahaha lol
sure thing buddy,one post just on this and thats it,hahaha..order from onlinetires and saved myself over $120 on the same brand of tires vs your site and that's only on two tires.like I said call before you place an order...I've never had a problem yet best price I've found..

Old 04-15-2011, 04:50 PM
I just had an absolute terrible experience with Onlinetires.com too!!

AVOID THEM AT ALL COST!!!

Old 04-19-2011, 11:55 PM
Smile

I've placed a few orders from onlinetire.com, I've alway received what I ordered and received it in a timely fashion expect to fedex taking their sweet time. So I will keep buying tires from them,.

Old 04-20-2011, 12:23 AM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
3 sets of different tires from OnlineTires.com, all ordered at the same time and dealt with a guy on the phone, tires for my coupe, tires for my brothers bmw, tires for my uncles toyota, shipment so big they came on a fckin pallet.

delivered just over a week, no problems whatsoever...
it all depends, every single large company out there is hit or miss, nobody is 100%....

my suggestion would be quit fcking around with paypal and use a credit card, cc's will have your back like nobody else out there

Old 05-25-2011, 01:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just recieved my order from Onlinetires. Took 10 days to get here. I just put in the order thru the website, used CC. took 3-4 days to get my tracking # and took 6 days to actually come. I guess it is hit or miss, but u cant beat the prices

Old 06-15-2011, 10:27 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Put in an order, called two business days after to verify, delivered the next two days. I had a good experience ordering achilles atr-sport 19s from them and would come back. like the guy above said, you cant beat their tire prices.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:05 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Glad I came across this post...was just about to place an order with onlinetires.com

Because of the crap they do and don't do...they lost another customer!!!

Old 10-28-2011, 11:44 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Well, I'm giving them a shot. Just called and they answered within 3 rings and spoke/placed ordered w/ Josh. I'll keep eveyone posted and hope that it will be a good experience.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: DO NOT ORDER from www.onlinetires.com!