Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

list of aftermarket spring rates (and in.)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 02:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
list of aftermarket spring rates (and in.)

Can people just keep putting aftermarket springs and spring rates and appox. lowering in inches for me please? I am looking to go about an inch - 1.5 inches lower for about 800 dollars. I would like to increase spring stiffness if at all possible.... the more i look at it the more its looking like im gonna have to force myself to shell out the cash for tein flex type dampers... but i really dont wanna spend the 1600 dollars for suspension. I would rather get some tighter springs and camber kit... how low can i got before i wont be able to get back infto factory spec?? (especially interested in the front) because i realize that i will probably have to purchase new rear camber kit no matter what (i want more than a .7 drop).

What are the spring rates on tein basics?! i will get the basics if the spring rates are no softer than stock springs (i know that some of their springs are softer in the rear than stock). What would you do if you were in my position? I realize that riding in my car may be uncomfortable, so dnt mention this... i dont have to ride in it... i get to drive it haha =)

2004 Black on Black g coupe 6spd.... aluminum pedals, clear corners, z tube, and pop charger. soon to have 19" volk gt-c's and PIAA xtreme whites in the clearance and corners
Houston Texas