Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

FINALLY GOT GIOVANNA GFG 1-5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 12:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, finally after about 5 weeks, I got my Giovanna GFG 1-5 Rims. I ended up going with 19x8.5 in the front, and 19x10 in the back. I got the new toyo performance tires with them. And im really happy with them. So far I have been driving around and have gotten a countless amount of thumbs up, questions about them, and looks. I stopped by my local infiniti dealership and they were shocked at my rims, and said they were the best looking ones they have seen on a G so far. They are amazing, and I strongly reccomend them to anybody who can put up the money for them. Im also looking at some brembo brakes, what color do you think I should get with a Black Coupe, with these rims and a top secret body kit along with a greddy evo 2 exhaust coming in? I was looking at red, orange, black or gold. Many have told me black, yet others have told me red, so im kinda stuck. Thanks. The pictures are really bad quality because its with my phone, but im going to take some pictures with my digital camera tomorrow, and post them up here, with some more detail. Thanks guys, and enjoy!

301192-rims2.JPG

Hey guys, finally after about 5 weeks, I got my Giovanna GFG 1-5 Rims. I ended up going with 19x8.5 in the front, and 19x10 in the back. I got the new toyo performance tires with them. And im really happy with them. So far I have been driving around and have gotten a countless amount of thumbs up, questions about them, and looks. I stopped by my local infiniti dealership and they were shocked at my rims, and said they were the best looking ones they have seen on a G so far. They are amazing, and I strongly reccomend them to anybody who can put up the money for them. Im also looking at some brembo brakes, what color do you think I should get with a Black Coupe, with these rims and a top secret body kit along with a greddy evo 2 exhaust coming in? I was looking at red, orange, black or gold. Many have told me black, yet others have told me red, so im kinda stuck. Thanks. The pictures are really bad quality because its with my phone, but im going to take some pictures with my digital camera tomorrow, and post them up here, with some more detail. Thanks guys, and enjoy!

301192-rims2.JPG

301192-rims2.JPG

301192-rims2.JPG

301192-rims2.JPG

Old 07-16-2004, 12:11 AM
Re: FINALLY GOT GIOVANNA GFG 1-5

Another, for now.

301193-rims1.JPG

Another, for now.

301193-rims1.JPG

Another, for now.

301193-rims1.JPG

Another, for now.

301193-rims1.JPG

Another, for now.

301193-rims1.JPG

Old 07-16-2004, 01:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As you already stated the pictures are pretty low quality but from what I can tell they look pretty sweet! Don't forget to add a couple of pics and all your info (which will answer a couple of questions I have) in the Black and Twilight Blue Wheel thread!!!

R.I.P. Pat Tillman 1976 - 2004

Old 07-16-2004, 04:51 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

nice wheels, I always like the giovanna brand, but hell, they are pretty expensive.....

I also think the giovanna genoa's look sweet on the coupe as well Post more pics so we can get a good look at them.
I guessing they set you back around 4,000 with tires?

04 cpe IP/willow/5at/prem/18's/JDM clear corners/Piaa's/MTEC H4 Super White fog/highs

Old 07-16-2004, 07:25 PM

looks nice but is it heavy?

03.5s/Brillant Silver/Premium/Sport/Winter Pkg

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FINALLY GOT GIOVANNA GFG 1-5