Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Giovanna GFG 1-5 Rims Finally here with PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 04:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Giovanna GFG 1-5 Rims Finally here with PICS

Yes unfortunantly that is. I was driving 2 nights ago (my rims are 4 days old). A dear jumped in the middle of a road that is 2 lanes wide. One going one way, one going my way. The dear jumped in the middle of the road and I swirved out of the way, and there was a curb that i didnt see. I just nicked it but it was enough to take a piece off the rim, I was hopping one of you would see that. But the good thing is that i have a warrantee on them, and since it is a 3 piece kit. I only have to replace the outter lip, which even if i didnt have the warrantee is like 300 bucks. But its really a shame, and the scarry thing is I saw another dear just yesterday around the same area. What is this? Middle of the summer......

Yes unfortunantly that is. I was driving 2 nights ago (my rims are 4 days old). A dear jumped in the middle of a road that is 2 lanes wide. One going one way, one going my way. The dear jumped in the middle of the road and I swirved out of the way, and there was a curb that i didnt see. I just nicked it but it was enough to take a piece off the rim, I was hopping one of you would see that. But the good thing is that i have a warrantee on them, and since it is a 3 piece kit. I only have to replace the outter lip, which even if i didnt have the warrantee is like 300 bucks. But its really a shame, and the scarry thing is I saw another dear just yesterday around the same area. What is this? Middle of the summer......

Old 07-21-2004, 01:48 AM

I saw the damage as well...that really sucks - especially with the rims being so new and all. What can you do but fix it?

Deer jumping out in the middle of the street? The way I see it, that is grounds to move out to Southern California.

afsarzad
'03 G35 Coupe Caribbean Blue/Blk
Sport / Areo / Nav etc...
Z Tube / K&N Filter / Pedals / Momo Shift ****
Chrome GF-1 20s / 35% Tint / Clear Corners

Old 07-21-2004, 01:54 AM

Haha, thats the disadvantage about living in Illinois, damn deer can come out of anywhere, even a common town like Northbrook, where there shouldnt be any except rarely in the winter.

Haha, thats the disadvantage about living in Illinois, damn deer can come out of anywhere, even a common town like Northbrook, where there shouldnt be any except rarely in the winter.