Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Hookup needed: Project mu or Endless

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 02:41 AM
Multi-Spoked Mod
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hookup needed: Project mu or Endless

Hey guys,

I have finally decided to get one of these BBKs(big brake kits). I was just wondering if anyone had any hookups to these because they are quite expensive.....

THanks.. Any help would be great..

Ed

2003 Transport V35SKYLINE. Team Transport! www.teamtransport.org

Old 09-17-2004, 11:14 AM
Re: Hookup needed: Project mu or Endless

I have been reading through these forums but never really posted.

But yes, I have a contact at Endless USA. Let me know what kit your are interested in and I will contact him.

Old 09-17-2004, 06:03 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Call Robert or Anthony at Project Nissan

214 575 9258 or 214 575 0052

Link to Project mU brakes

My pics

Old 09-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod

Alphainspire: Cool. Thanks for replying. I was looking into the 6POT front for the G35sedan. THe coupes should fit the sedan since sedans can fit coupe's brembos no problem. THe only thing is that i don't know how big of rotors i should go. I think the 355X32 should fit or the 345X30mm rotors. Can you see what endless thinks i should get? I also need to see if it will clear my wheels. It should since i see lots of space from the stock calliper to my spokes....I want the street compound pads btw. I am debating on blue or black. Black to match the car but i really like the blue also. What do you think?

MOog: Can you call them for me? Cause you know them i don't know them at all. They probably give u a better price than me.

Old 09-18-2004, 03:38 AM

I would go with the blue calipers. As for rotor size it would be pretty much up to you. But I think with the 355 your gonna have to atleast have 19's. I dont think 10mm will make much of a difference unless your on the track. But thats just my opinion. As for caliper color, I would go with Blue. Thats what I have on my IS300, they look good under the gunmetal volks. If you go with black, I dont know if the rotor hat is also black or not. I could double check that as well.

Let me know what you want for sure so that I can ask about pricing and so forth. Keep in mind the kit takes atleast a month to order from Japan. Unless they have it in stock, which I highly doubt.

Old 09-18-2004, 05:52 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod

hum...i was thinking of black to keep it subtle since my car is very clean and classy. I think blue might be good too. Sigh...don't know what to get......i could do either is what i am saying pretty much. It all boils down to the price........Thats all that matters. Yes yes i know i have to pay more for endless but i don't know how much more i am willing to go out. But yea i am pretty set on endless since there is an Endless USA here and ppl have hookups so its cheaper, and its cheaper than Mu anyways.

I have 19s...well i want the largest rotors i can get so that it looks good on the 19s..don't want too much gap! Do you have pics of ur IS 300? THat would be good to see....

Can you check for blue and black prices for the kit? I want the 355mm one if it fits......I still have to double check the clearance. Going to do that this week. Keep me posted on what kind of prices you are getting.. I hope its where i can set my foot down and say LETS DO IT!!

THanks ALOT man... i appreciate it....come to me if u need anything!!

Ed

Old 09-18-2004, 06:44 PM

Hey just a thought. Why dont you go for Red. That in my opinion is very classy.

Blue might be a little bit out there since your car is black and everything else is black. I would go with red. Also i know they have a gun metal color. Look into that

2004 Diamond Graphite G35 Coupe 6MT, Premium Package, Aero Package, DVD Nav

2003 Brilliant Silver G35 Sedan Premium Package, Aero Package, DVD Nav

Old 09-18-2004, 07:58 PM

go for the blue, thats signature project Mu, then all will know that you have a bling-*** bbk!

04 DG/G/6MT/Premium/Nav/Clear Bra
Bone Stock...to be continued...
"You kill mah brodah, now I kill you!" - some old kung-fu flick

Old 09-19-2004, 01:36 AM
Multi-Spoked Mod

huh? i think u meant endless..

Yea black wins for now tho. Going for the subtle look too!

Ed

Old 09-19-2004, 02:15 AM

Ed, the 355mm rotors will work with 18"s and 19"s in terms of clearance with the rim itself. With the sedan offsets, I would worry more about the clearance between the caliper and the wheel spokes.

I have the 14" (355mm) rotor 6 pot kit with gold calipers (to match my brembo rears) coming for my coupe. They will work under the stock coupe 18"s and will also work with my 19"s. I would contact endless usa and they can send you a sizing chart for that kit. Lead time is 6 weeks as they are made to order (at least that was what I was told.)

Old 09-19-2004, 02:58 AM
Multi-Spoked Mod

hum.....do u live in CA???? if so i can just see if it'll somewhat fit before u put them on??

Well they do have a sizing charting on the endlessusa.com site. I downloaded it and it has the fitment measurements needed for a 350....so they should be the same right? I mean its basically the same cars....I think i am gonna try that and see... so 2 months... i c i c.. How much did you pay for urs? HOw much is it so far??? Did they send you a sizing chart for your kit? HOw did you know? I mean it does look like there are a ton of space for a BBK.

Ed

Old 09-19-2004, 02:25 PM

Nope. Oregon

The sizing chart for the 350 will work for the coupe but not the sedan. Wheel offsets are different between the coupe and the sedan. I got a chart from endless and the kit is smaller than the 14" stoptech that doesn't work with the stock coupe 18" wheels. With your 19"s you should be OK but just can't say for sure. I paid $4700 with an extra set of pads (they're expensive) and the gold calipers were extra also.

Old 09-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod

so....are you saying that if i can fit a stoptech 14" calliper on my sedan....i can fit the endless calliper no problem? Cause i do have the sizing chart for the stoptechs. I can see if i can clear the stoptechs from my spokes. Maybe i should email someone at endless. Who should i email? Cuase i know they don't repond to most emails.

SO...what did the kit itself cost you before the pads and callipers? Did you get a deal???? What % did you get off of retail??

Thanks

Ed