Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Any opinions on Miro wheels??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 09:19 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,487 Likes on 1,222 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
Tim these would look great on your Sedan. LS + silver FTW!

The widths and offsets that b2autodesigns has would work on your car, they are the exact specs that I was running on my LMGT4s. Need to be lowered at least 2" for that to work though, I don't recall what your suspension setup is.
That's my quandry at the moment. I'm dropped on sedan S Techs and Z struts. So a little over 2" in front and a little less than 2" in the rear. Coils are in the future but probably not for the next few months. I'm running 245/40 all around but need to replace the rears and would end up with a 225/40 245/35 set up eventually. That should give me a mild stretch on 8.5 and 9.5" wheels.

How much neg camber would I need with my set up to pull these off? I've got F/R camber kits so adjustability isn't an issue but I do drive ~ 1800 miles a month for work. I don't want to get into a set up that I wear tires out every 12 months or less. Also any ideas on how much of the wheel would stick out of the wheel well? I've pored over the aggressive wheels thread in the sedan section and I'm sure I can do it, just not sure what the consequences might be.

I really do like these wheels though.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
That's my quandry at the moment. I'm dropped on sedan S Techs and Z struts. So a little over 2" in front and a little less than 2" in the rear. Coils are in the future but probably not for the next few months. I'm running 245/40 all around but need to replace the rears and would end up with a 225/40 245/35 set up eventually. That should give me a mild stretch on 8.5 and 9.5" wheels.

How much neg camber would I need with my set up to pull these off? I've got F/R camber kits so adjustability isn't an issue but I do drive ~ 1800 miles a month for work. I don't want to get into a set up that I wear tires out every 12 months or less. Also any ideas on how much of the wheel would stick out of the wheel well? I've pored over the aggressive wheels thread in the sedan section and I'm sure I can do it, just not sure what the consequences might be.

I really do like these wheels though.
Bump. Bit of an older thread but I'm curious too as those Miro wheels look great. I plan on looking for much more subtle drop though but just like Blue Dream don't want go through tires every 12 months. Don't mean to thread-jack, just looking for the same/similar answer.

Old 08-13-2010, 05:48 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,487 Likes on 1,222 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
I decided to pass on these wheels. I calculated that I'd need at least -2 degrees camber all around to make them work and I drive too much to be running that set up. I'm still curious to hear from an offset expert to confirm my thoughts.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
I decided to pass on these wheels. I calculated that I'd need at least -2 degrees camber all around to make them work and I drive too much to be running that set up. I'm still curious to hear from an offset expert to confirm my thoughts.
I'm hoping to drop about an 1" around. I was probably only going to need a rear camber adjustment with that.

These seem great through, great reviews, relatively cheap..compared to some other wheels and IMO they look great. It's hard to find that concave look with a sedan type offset.

Anyone else know of any concave like wheels from a reputable company? I saw Tenzos but a lot of people seemed to compare them to Rota quality. That's not exactly a praise.