Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Espelir Springs?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 06:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Espelir Springs?

Anyone have any experience with them to share?

thank you

-t3k

Old 12-14-2004, 03:38 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i have an experience, but not on my coupe. instead with a '00 Prelude. These springs are very good IMO. I'd rate them better than Progress, and H&R.

Old 12-14-2004, 08:10 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Good springs but only a 10mm drop....about .4 inches.

Old 12-15-2004, 10:21 AM
I have Eseplir springs on my G35C. I dont road race but the ride seems to have gotten only a little bit firmer. Website says .4" drop, but I think it is actually more than that. I have 19" Volk GT7s and I have a "3 finger" gap in the front and "2 finger" gap in the back. Not sure why it is like this, but I assume it is because Espelir is a road race R&D company and they must have determined this is an ideal setup? Overall I am quite happy with the springs, but I will probably go full coilover sometime in the future.

Old 12-15-2004, 01:20 PM
i was lookin at these springs for the sedan on ebay, it says 40mm which is like 1.57"...was wondering how they were too

Old 12-15-2004, 06:07 PM
I have them on my coupe and drop is less than an inch. To me - it's perfect

Old 12-28-2004, 02:55 AM
Coreyen & Speeder617,

How's the ride versus stock? Did you have any alignment issues (camber problems)? How much of a drop did the Espelir springs give you - .5" to .75"? Please forward any additional pics.

I appreciate your help. Keith

Old 03-07-2005, 01:21 PM
any sedans with these springs? did u have to get camber kit?

Old 07-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by Keith N
Coreyen & Speeder617,

How's the ride versus stock? Did you have any alignment issues (camber problems)? How much of a drop did the Espelir springs give you - .5" to .75"? Please forward any additional pics.

I appreciate your help. Keith
I just had the Espeling GT springs installed on my car. It's about .5" drop.. and the ride is the same, if not better. I might be selling mine for cheap. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 07-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by vstypicals
I just had the Espeling GT springs installed on my car. It's about .5" drop.. and the ride is the same, if not better. I might be selling mine for cheap. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Jeff
Thanks, but my post was back in Dec. I went with the Tein 350Z H-Techs.

Old 07-11-2005, 02:58 AM
hey i had Espelir GT on my 350z. The ride on the Z was stiff as hell, and the springs made it much nicer. it lowered perfectly. i had 1/2 finger gap with 19's and they actually made the car handle much better. not such a drastic drop where its like DAMNN, but done very subtly and aggresively.

Old 07-11-2005, 04:18 AM
Originally Posted by papagz
hey i had Espelir GT on my 350z. The ride on the Z was stiff as hell, and the springs made it much nicer. it lowered perfectly. i had 1/2 finger gap with 19's and they actually made the car handle much better. not such a drastic drop where its like DAMNN, but done very subtly and aggresively.
Question, did you get the Espelir GT for the 350z or G35?

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 07-11-2005, 02:54 PM
I've got Espelir GT springs for a 350Z on my G-Sedan. The drop is drastic...I have absolutely no gap, and in fact the tops of tires are tucking a little.

The ride & handling is excellent, in my opinion...w/ the exception of the occasional bottoming out.

My tires have major negative camber...but I'm okay w/ that. If you're concerned about uneven tire wear, you MUST get a camber kit w/ the setup I'm running. However, if you are like me, and are more into cornering response over sooner tire replacement...then go for it, I think you'll love it.

Some people think my drop is too low & kinda "ricer Honda-ish"...but I like it.

Hope this helps! ^-^

Old 07-11-2005, 04:15 PM
i had the 350z Espelir GT. i aboslutely loved it. everyone would be like something looks different about this car, but could never pinpoint it. i loved that. the ride was awesome too, its a shame they arent as big as they should be. they make good quality springs. however on the G, i decided to go all out and get coilovers and sways should be coming in soon. I got an awesome deal from Tein direct for 670 for the basics. did the install myself, so i got a pretty awesome deal.

Old 07-12-2005, 03:15 AM
Originally Posted by Gthree5 6MT
I've got Espelir GT springs for a 350Z on my G-Sedan. The drop is drastic...I have absolutely no gap, and in fact the tops of tires are tucking a little.

The ride & handling is excellent, in my opinion...w/ the exception of the occasional bottoming out.

My tires have major negative camber...but I'm okay w/ that. If you're concerned about uneven tire wear, you MUST get a camber kit w/ the setup I'm running. However, if you are like me, and are more into cornering response over sooner tire replacement...then go for it, I think you'll love it.

Some people think my drop is too low & kinda "ricer Honda-ish"...but I like it.

Hope this helps! ^-^
Hmm.. would the Espelir GT springs fit in the G35 Coupe? I'm assuming yes, but it can't hurt to make sure.. Do you know if it'll lower more/less on the G35 Coupe?

Originally Posted by papagz
i had the 350z Espelir GT. i aboslutely loved it. everyone would be like something looks different about this car, but could never pinpoint it. i loved that. the ride was awesome too, its a shame they arent as big as they should be. they make good quality springs. however on the G, i decided to go all out and get coilovers and sways should be coming in soon. I got an awesome deal from Tein direct for 670 for the basics. did the install myself, so i got a pretty awesome deal.
Do you have a G35 Coupe or sedan? Do you know how much they lower the G35 Coupe?

Thanks,
Jeff

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Espelir Springs?