Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Looking into buying new rims, need help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2017, 12:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking into buying new rims, need help

I own a 2003 G35 coupe, sport package with brembo's and I've been looking into buying new rims. I personally really like the looks of the 5 spoke and I like the color of gunmetal but I can't find any in my price range.

Old 09-06-2017, 06:02 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Please make sure you read all of the forum headers before you start new threads. This one specifically states "No car questions", it's function is to post feedback and suggestions for making the forum a better place.

That being said I've moved this to appropriate place. To help answer your question be careful you don't end up buying cheap, poor quality wheels. IMO wheels and tires are essential safety devices for your car and if you buy poor quality versions of both you run the risk of failure which can have very serious, life threatening consequences. Look through the forum for the look you want, explore possibilities and go from there.

Old 09-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Welcome to the G35 Driver Forums!

This is good advice! ^ The wheels that came on your G are quality light weight wheels, you shouldn't replace them with anything less! To find quality wheels at a reasonable cost, check our Marketplace under Private classified. Members often sell their custom wheels when moving on at 1/2 retail or less. If they show you pic of them installed there's a very good chance they'll fit your ride!
Good Luck & Enjoy the ride...Gary

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.